Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:11:19 PM EDT
[#1]
So has this decision been published in the Federal register yet?
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:12:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The NRA has for years - decades - correctly said that objects do not cause crime, people do, so banning an object is pointless.
View Quote
In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law.  The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations.  

NRA joint statement on bumpstocks
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:13:39 PM EDT
[#3]
If this happens, I am going to go to my local PD with a bunch of old jeans.

"Sorry Officer, they're all guilty of bump firing."
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:16:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Let's have a bump stock thread!

I'm all for them being gone.

And never heard of again.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:18:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Then you are no friend of the 2A and should NEVER say you are a supporter of it EVER again.........
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:19:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well, SOME things have happened....

Trump ordered the ATF to investigate the idea.
Trump ordered the ATF to ban them.
The ATF, which serves the Executive branch, has indicated they are eady to ban them.
Trump indicated he is ready to sign off on the ATF ban.

Will you only blame Trump if he raids your house and takes them?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have yet to see anything on Trump's Facebook page, so I'm understanding that nothing has actually happened yet.... correct?
Well, SOME things have happened....

Trump ordered the ATF to investigate the idea.
Trump ordered the ATF to ban them.
The ATF, which serves the Executive branch, has indicated they are eady to ban them.
Trump indicated he is ready to sign off on the ATF ban.

Will you only blame Trump if he raids your house and takes them?
It’s apparently only real if he posts it on Facebook. Otherwise, it’s fake news.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:27:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Then you are no friend of the 2A and should NEVER say you are a supporter of it EVER again.........
View Quote
Preeeetty sure he's talking about the million bumpstock threads...
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:31:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You guys are like dealing with a bunch of little 3rd graders. The fucking things were useless and inaccurate mass murdering tools. Don't be surprised if your exploding silly putty gets banned too. More useless shit to give all responsible gun-owners a bad name. Some of you guys need to grow up and pick your battles wisely. Full auto arms and silencers are to fight for.... brainless pray and spray triggers NO!  I'm glad he didn't take your dinamite away from you, or you'd be bitching about that too.
View Quote
And you are an anti-2A quisling.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:44:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys are like dealing with a bunch of little 3rd graders. The fucking things were useless and inaccurate mass murdering tools. Don't be surprised if your exploding silly putty gets banned too. More useless shit to give all responsible gun-owners a bad name. Some of you guys need to grow up and pick your battles wisely. Full auto arms and silencers are to fight for.... brainless pray and spray triggers NO!  I'm glad he didn't take your dinamite away from you, or you'd be bitching about that too.
Or someone paid to post here, posting FUD to suppress our effectiveness.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:35:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
You serious Clark?
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Holy crap, you're seriously arguing that neither the Trump nor any future DOJ will prosecute people for SlideFire products, despite them being mentioned by name multiple times in the reg out of
View Quote
Nope, just that they do so in volation of the law.

ETA:  Let's be clear here.  Trump's administration isn't concerned about your rights or the rule of law.  He's perfectly willing to ignore due process and the letter of the law.  He beleives in power and force.  It doesn't matter if the law says he can't do something, he knows that doesn't matter so long as nobody cares to stop him.  The NRA won't stop him from lying about the nature of bumpstocks, they are complicit.  The ATF hasn't the balls to stand by their correct prior ruling either, and they are complicit.  As much as Democrats want to thwart Trump at every turn, they will work with him here bscause progressive civil disarmament is a critical objective for them, so no judge in Hawaii will stop his administration from wrongfully attempting to enforce a law on people and products demonstrably not in violation of the law.  People will comply and turn it property not prohibited by any law out of fear of being subject to brutality.  Some will even soothe themselves by accepting the lie that bumpstocks somehow harness recoil energy or somehow continue to cycle without concious manipulation of the trigger by pressing it forward onto the rest finger.

People will accept this injustice, and the next, and the next regardless of the party in power because they hope that they will live in just enough comfort and quiet that they won't mind their enslavement too much, and at least may not be victims of arbitrary power and violence during their lifetime.

Such is the spirit of the people of America now.  They are fit for the masters and chains to come.

May your chains rest lightly
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Preeeetty sure he's talking about the million bumpstock threads...
View Quote
Thank you
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:41:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It's not a compromise when they get everything they want and we get nothing.  A compromise would have been removing suppressors from the NFA in exchange for banning bumpstocks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love this president...he has done great things for this country, but lately......it seems he is just pleasing the enemy democrat leftists with these stupid compromises....
It's not a compromise when they get everything they want and we get nothing.  A compromise would have been removing suppressors from the NFA in exchange for banning bumpstocks.
I think I would have been OK with that trade.  In general, I don't support any compromise or trade with the Commies.  But bump stocks are stupid, and suppressors are awesome and useful.  My main concern is with the wording of the bump stock ban, and the fact that a bump stock is not needed to bump fire.  Slippery slope, indeed.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If this happens, I am going to go to my local PD with a bunch of old jeans.

"Sorry Officer, they're all guilty of bump firing."
View Quote
Do it! And post video, please.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
This could kill his chances for reelection.
View Quote
Conspiring to declare a legal item illegal by lying about the nature of those items, than proceeding to arrest / kill members of your core constituency who may have those legal items is just part of a bold strategy to...  something... win liberals who hate your guts?  Bring your party down in flames?  Accelerate a plunge into totalitarianism?

Who knows.

If you're not willing to submit to lawless infringement of your rights you will be subject to brutality and destroyed as an enemy.  Most ready to bending over backwards to help the administration put illegitimate chains around their necks.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 3:57:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 12:59:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Nothing new, we keep trading more of our gun rights in with nothing in return.
View Quote
The way they see it, we ARE getting something in return. We are getting to keep some guns instead of turning them all in at once.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 1:01:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You'd rather have Hillary?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck Trump
You'd rather have Hillary?
That's like someone shooting your dog and then saying, "Why are you pissed? I could have shot your kids too!"
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 1:02:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

He’s “getting” a bumpstock Ban.

It’s what HE wants.  I’m not sure why so many refuse to see this.

Aside from Trump’s support for Gun Control, the problem is one that had been predicted...

Trump sycophants won’t hold his feet to the fire.  Quite the opposite, they will always assume that this is part of a 5 dimensional, awesome “deal” that no one is smart enough to understand.
View Quote
4D chess man! its 4DDDDDD Chess..

Link Posted: 12/1/2018 1:15:03 AM EDT
[#20]
If he signs something restricting my rights i will not be voting for him again. Its my red line. I do think he is likely to go do a lot of good for the country but my rights are not for sale. I will say its possible to change my mind based on future events but its unlikely. I had a bump stock and it was a lot of fun on my rpk. Impractical and expensive, yet satisfying. And to those who ask would i be better served by a democrat president i would say that its the only time republicans stand up to them. No antigun legislation was passed under obama on a federal level. People fought. Some states have fallen into tyranny but most of the country is still free. Some of the most long lasting and damaging antigun regs have happened under republican presidents.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 1:24:26 AM EDT
[#21]
But what does James Yeager think about this?
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 1:25:29 AM EDT
[#22]
This ban is pointless, will likely be largely ignored by most and will serve only to make hoplophobic liberals feel good. In a year or less, the only affect will be that those who used them in public won't be able to use them in public anymore. There will be no direct confiscations as they are untraceable and would be low on the priority list for even the most zealous ATF agent.

If you choose to not vote to reelect Trump because of this, you increase the liklihood that a gun hating demorat will be elected and they WILL move to pass draconian anti-gun legislation.

Choose your battles, that's what President Trump did.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 1:26:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If he signs something restricting my rights i will not be voting for him again. Its my red line. I do think he is likely to go do a lot of good for the country but my rights are not for sale. I will say its possible to change my mind based on future events but its unlikely. I had a bump stock and it was a lot of fun on my rpk. Impractical and expensive, yet satisfying. And to those who ask would i be better served by a democrat president i would say that its the only time republicans stand up to them. No antigun legislation was passed under obama on a federal level. People fought. Some states have fallen into tyranny but most of the country is still free. Some of the most long lasting and damaging antigun regs have happened under republican presidents.
View Quote
Good thing Tester got voted out, oh yeah didnt happen. What a foolish outlook.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 1:27:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
I doubt he signs ATF regulations, so you can vote for him in 2020, or you can vote for Hillary.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 1:30:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
You are the fucking enemy.

Don't ever try to say you're pro-2A again, you fucking quisling.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 1:31:08 AM EDT
[#26]
If you want a real full auto firearm, go buy one. NOTHING is stopping you.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 1:31:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Someone can’t see the forest through the trees.

I smell an old man with NFA toys.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 1:44:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This ban is pointless, will likely be largely ignored by most and will serve only to make hoplophobic liberals feel good. In a year or less, the only affect will be that those who used them in public won't be able to use them in public anymore. There will be no direct confiscations as they are untraceable and would be low on the priority list for even the most zealous ATF agent.

If you choose to not vote to reelect Trump because of this, you increase the liklihood that a gun hating demorat will be elected and they WILL move to pass draconian anti-gun legislation.

View Quote
I don't give a rat's ass about bump stocks either. But the ban bump stocks is nothing more than a thinly veiled attack on semi automatics. Even if it's not meant that way now, it's how it will eventually be used. Supporting it, or even allowing it to stand is foolish.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 1:47:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes.  Donald Trump chose to fight this battle... for the other side.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 2:01:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I don't give a rat's ass about bump stocks either. But the ban bump stocks is nothing more than a thinly veiled attack on semi automatics. Even if it's not meant that way now, it's how it will eventually be used. Supporting it, or even allowing it to stand is foolish.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 2:28:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
First link, Justice Kavanaugh wasn't part of SCOTUS. Second link, he wasn't part of the Court, yet, although he had been nominated at that point.

Don't get me wrong, I also believe that President Trump is a NYC billionaire at heart (duh) and mildly to moderately anti-gun (duh again) but let's not push a falsehood. Kavanaugh is substantially better, and more pro-gun, than nearly all the other Justices.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SCOTUS has really "pro-2nd", eh?  And Kavanagh will "defend the 2nd".

Supreme Court Rejects Another Gun Rights Case

Judge Kavanaugh says Concealed Carry Is Not A Right – NRA Lawyer Says He’s Wrong

It's time to accept that gun owners were dupped by Trump.   He did some good things but none for the gun community.
First link, Justice Kavanaugh wasn't part of SCOTUS. Second link, he wasn't part of the Court, yet, although he had been nominated at that point.

Don't get me wrong, I also believe that President Trump is a NYC billionaire at heart (duh) and mildly to moderately anti-gun (duh again) but let's not push a falsehood. Kavanaugh is substantially better, and more pro-gun, than nearly all the other Justices.
Kavanaugh declared his opinion.  Do you think he will change it when ruling in SCOTUS?
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 2:59:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/14562/4d-756870.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's "getting" a bumpstock Ban.

It's what HE wants.  I'm not sure why so many refuse to see this.

Aside from Trump's support for Gun Control, the problem is one that had been predicted...

Trump sycophants won't hold his feet to the fire.  Quite the opposite, they will always assume that this is part of a 5 dimensional, awesome "deal" that no one is smart enough to understand.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/14562/4d-756870.jpg
That's a good one. Right clicked.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:11:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
We should inundate police stations with old jeans
View Quote
This would actually be a good idea.  But rather than sending jeans, cut off the belt loops and send those in.  If we send in jeans they'll just be able to donate them.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:17:56 AM EDT
[#34]
I am bordering on being a single issue voter. The Second Amendment to me is the most important one. Without it, the rest are meaningless because they can be taken away in the blink of an eye.

I never believed Trump was pro gun. He has already badly enraged me on gun issues a couple times, and I wasn’t all that surprised. But when I voted for him, I rationalized that there was NO pro gun candidate. So I had to vote on secondary issues that were important to me. For me those were Supreme  Court justices, and immigration. He has paid off on judges, in the Supreme Court and on federal courts, and that’s important because they can at least potentially undo some of the gun control legislation. As for immigration, well no wall so far, and everything he tries to do gets reversed by some fucking judge. I can’t blame him for that, but he does need to hold that fucking border.

If that Honduran horde gets over that fence, if those illegals flood into my city, I’m done with Trump. If I had voted for him thinking he was going to protect my 2A rights I’d already be done with him, and I don’t blame anyone for saying that. But I never bought that about him. I’m using a different set of criteria. He needs to give me a reason to get out and vote, or I’ll just sit home.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:27:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Right, it's not like an old m16 costs the same as a new car because of artificial supply limitations or anything.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:28:53 AM EDT
[#36]
I’m still waiting to see where he actually signed this.... all I see so far is fake news perpetuating something to try to subtract from Trump’s base..

We know they make fake news, we know they try to steal elections... is it so hard to believe that just maybe this is a fake out?

I’m naturally a skeptical man, I cannot believe that after all the shit he has waded thru these past few years, that he has gone ahead & decide to cut his own throat for the love of the left who despise him. Hell some of these leftists have called for the murder of his family & handing his son over to pedophiles...

Until I see this signed, I won’t believe it.

If it does happen, I won’t like it & will criticize him for it.... but I will wait until then.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:31:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
*pssh --even Soros would go broke paying all the toolbags here trying to hide the facts on this one
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:33:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

ETA:  Let's be clear here.  Trump's administration isn't concerned about your rights or the rule of law.  He's perfectly willing to ignore due process and the letter of the law.  He beleives in power and force.  It doesn't matter if the law says he can't do something, he knows that doesn't matter so long as nobody cares to stop him.  The NRA won't stop him from lying about the nature of bumpstocks, they are complicit.  The ATF hasn't the balls to stand by their correct prior ruling either, and they are complicit.  As much as Democrats want to thwart Trump at every turn, they will work with him here bscause progressive civil disarmament is a critical objective for them, so no judge in Hawaii will stop his administration from wrongfully attempting to enforce a law on people and products demonstrably not in violation of the law.  People will comply and turn it property not prohibited by any law out of fear of being subject to brutality.  Some will even soothe themselves by accepting the lie that bumpstocks somehow harness recoil energy or somehow continue to cycle without concious manipulation of the trigger by pressing it forward onto the rest finger.

People will accept this injustice, and the next, and the next regardless of the party in power because they hope that they will live in just enough comfort and quiet that they won't mind their enslavement too much, and at least may not be victims of arbitrary power and violence during their lifetime.

Such is the spirit of the people of America now.  They are fit for the masters and chains to come.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy crap, you're seriously arguing that neither the Trump nor any future DOJ will prosecute people for SlideFire products, despite them being mentioned by name multiple times in the reg out of

Seems like a lot of work to post all that for no reason
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:38:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Conspiring to declare a legal item illegal by lying about the nature of those items, than proceeding to arrest / kill members of your core constituency who may have those legal items is just part of a bold strategy to...  something... win liberals who hate your guts?  Bring your party down in flames?  Accelerate a plunge into totalitarianism?

Who knows.

If you're not willing to submit to lawless infringement of your rights you will be subject to brutality and destroyed as an enemy.  Most ready to bending over backwards to help the administration put illegitimate chains around their necks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This could kill his chances for reelection.

Who knows.

Maybe it's political bungie-theory; that by stretching the rule of law so badly, we'll snap back into proper alignment.  Sort of like how you can shove a giant dildo up your ass to really rake in the ladies once the stitches come out  (disclaimer: bungie-theory does not apply to sphincters)
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:38:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
the governments artificially created market has out priced most people on full auto firearms. In a free market a M16 would cost around $600-$1000 but the government made a shitty one cost $25,000. Who is stopping us from buying a full auto. The governments bureaucracy of unconstitutional  laws is stopping us
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:42:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:42:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nothing?  Oh, except STATE law that says we can’t have full auto here in WA. Just a class C felony though, so 5 years and $10,000 fine. And lost rights across the board. Sure sounds like NOTHING to me.

Let me guess, “move to a free state”, right?

Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:42:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I doubt he signs ATF regulations, so you can vote for him in 2020, or you can vote for Hillary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The regs he ordered via official memorandum?  Yeah, your're about 1 year late for that, bud.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:50:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
What disingenuous trash.  NOTHING is stopping me but Uncle Sam's boot on my neck.  That's also all that mattes.

"Just buy one."  Yeah, as though that 25,000$ price tag has nothing to do with your BATFAg jack-boot --also paid for by me, at the point of your machine-gun

There's not even enough transferrable MGs left at this point to dole one out to every gun owner, so you can take that bullshit two-faced cliche right on back to the rest of the useless Fudds.  You'll spew the same garbage when they come for semi-autos and magazines.  Hell, you probably said it during the AWB.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:53:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
There is something going on with this, even the Democrats are saying this is not a good idea.
View Quote
Great test case to get courts mad about uncompensated seizures
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 3:54:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I smell mothballs and a bolt rifle.  NFA owners salivate about the opportunity to shoot new guns that cost less than their car and aren't clapped out pieces of garbage whose value is based solely on the going rate for prison butt-sex (which is apparently just shy of $10k, going by MAC pricing ).
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 4:01:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I am bordering on being a single issue voter. The Second Amendment to me is the most important one. Without it, the rest are meaningless because they can be taken away in the blink of an eye.

I never believed Trump was pro gun. He has already badly enraged me on gun issues a couple times, and I wasn’t all that surprised. But when I voted for him, I rationalized that there was NO pro gun candidate. So I had to vote on secondary issues that were important to me. For me those were Supreme  Court justices, and immigration. He has paid off on judges, in the Supreme Court and on federal courts, and that’s important because they can at least potentially undo some of the gun control legislation. As for immigration, well no wall so far, and everything he tries to do gets reversed by some fucking judge. I can’t blame him for that, but he does need to hold that fucking border.

If that Honduran horde gets over that fence, if those illegals flood into my city, I’m done with Trump. If I had voted for him thinking he was going to protect my 2A rights I’d already be done with him, and I don’t blame anyone for saying that. But I never bought that about him. I’m using a different set of criteria. He needs to give me a reason to get out and vote, or I’ll just sit home.
View Quote
It's quite liberating, honestly; no more rationalization, generally no confusion.  It's easy, too, since so few politicians are pro-gun anyway; makes finding the ones to support very fast.

Arfcom needs to start maintaining its own elected-official scorecard, kind of like the NRA used to do back when Knox was in and they still had some balls after the 94 AWB got everyone riled up.  Even if they are useless turds when left to their own devices, it seems most Republicans like to at least have the perception they are pro-gun, so that is a bit of leverage to work with.  Reliably rank the ones that actually get shit done in addition to talking big the highest rankings, and help them win their elections, and reliably and ruthlessly rank the traitors and turds for all to see & avoid.  NRA saw peak results within 6 years using this strategy...and then LaPierre & Hammer got Knox booted out because he was obviously pissing off the useless turd Republican "allies" that wanted NRA member votes & donations.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 4:11:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I’m still waiting to see where he actually signed this.... all I see so far is fake news perpetuating something to try to subtract from Trump’s base..

We know they make fake news, we know they try to steal elections... is it so hard to believe that just maybe this is a fake out?

I’m naturally a skeptical man, I cannot believe that after all the shit he has waded thru these past few years, that he has gone ahead & decide to cut his own throat for the love of the left who despise him. Hell some of these leftists have called for the murder of his family & handing his son over to pedophiles...

Until I see this signed, I won’t believe it.

If it does happen, I won’t like it & will criticize him for it.... but I will wait until then.
View Quote
You think he didn't personally approve the presidential executive memorandum he sent to Sessions to 'write out' bump stocks, which he bragged of himself on live TV a dozen times over the past year?

You tools are more delusional than liberals at this point.  "Naturally a skeptical man," my ass.  If it's not in Trump's Twitter feed, you don't believe it exists (although I'm pretty sure his bump stock ban was in his Twitter feed at least a handful of times this past year).  What a tiny, pale little world that must be.

It won't be 'finally signed' because it's already been approved; that's what the official memorandum a year ago was.  Now the ATF is merely carrying out his orders through a complicated, multi-step process, of which we are currently at the FINAL step and which does not require presidential approval.  The only thing Trump could sign --but won't-- is a reversal of his earlier directive.

When it is posted 'for real' you'll be here saying you won't believe it until people start getting arrested.  And a few years later, that the people being arrested were playing stupid games, deserving their stupid prize, etc.

"Spartan at Heart"

Molon Maybe
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 4:46:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Do we know any Hawaii judges?
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 5:22:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read the post more closely. He thinks "exploding silly putty" and "dinamite" are legal. I don't know any gun owners who thinks that but I know many liberals who think that stuff is for sale at every gun show. You quoted a liberal troll.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top