Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2003 6:47:19 AM EDT
Where are these new steel AR15 english mags comming from?
A year ago there was no word of them. Now there $15 a peice and just as good as a USGI mag.
Could it be they are just now importing them into the US as pre baned mags when thery are pumping them off the presses today?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:49:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

England!
I have 15 of them and they work great. Some AR's
have a tight fit in the mag well. But other than
that, I think they are great mags.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:56:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

England

A year ago there was no word of them. Now there $15 a peice and just as good as a USGI mag.
View Quote

They have been coming in for over a year now. I first bought them at $12. Now they are up to $15. They are good mags. However, they are not as good as USGI mags. IMO.

Could it be they are just now importing them into the US as pre baned mags when thery are pumping them off the presses today?
View Quote

No. There is a huge stockpile of those mags in England. The Britts hired H&K to come in and fix their problems with the SA80. H&K recommended replacing their current mags with newly designed H&K mags. Hence the surplus.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:04:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Mick Ranger has them alot... [;)]

Are US citizens able to import them or does it have to be Firearms Importer?

I know one source but I´m not sure can I reveal it. Dealers might get pissed off.

MN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top