Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/25/2003 6:42:36 AM EDT
For any trade/service/product whether it be furniture you need to get, or a new pool for your backyard, or having your car fixed. Would you prefer to take your business to an acknowledged gun collector/shooter?

What are all the trades/skills represented here on this board?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:51:58 AM EDT
What you talking about Willis? Are you talking about bartering for gun work?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:53:58 AM EDT
No, just if you have two general contractors to work on your house, and one is a gun collector and one is not, would that be a factor for you to choose?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:56:34 AM EDT
If they were equal in the quality of work they do, I would give the job to an NRA member if possible...
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:57:20 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:59:44 AM EDT
I agree with bk.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:01:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:
Originally Posted By clean_cut: No, just if you have two general contractors to work on your house, and one is a gun collector and one is not, would that be a factor for you to choose?
View Quote
Absolutely! My experience is that "Gun People" are the finest that America has to offer. Of course there are notable exceptions, but in general, those within the "gun culture" are fine citizens, and honorable. I definitely seek to do business within the culture. [:D]
View Quote
DING DING DING!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:02:36 AM EDT
I would take the gun collector... Unless he's one of those guys that ramble on about his time in the MAC/SOG. Or about the 98 mauser sniper rifle that his dad brought back from europe. But some how lost the scope and mounts, and later the rifle.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:12:58 AM EDT
Non-gunner versus gunner-- I'd take the one who does the best work for the money. ANTI-GUNNER versus anyone-- anyone. Mike
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:01:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By QuietShootr: I agree with bk.
View Quote
Ditto, given the work is of equal quality.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:22:21 AM EDT
The pro gunner, fer sure. There are several companies I no longer do business with or buy their products (like foodstuffs) because of their anti-gun positions & politics. We have Costco & Sam's Club here in Phoenix. I pay MORE for Sam's club membership because they DO NOT have a "No Weapons" policy.
Top Top