Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/25/2003 6:23:29 AM EDT
video.kavkazcenter.com/fight_in_chechnya/chopper_khankala.wmv
video.kavkazcenter.com/fight_in_chechnya/podryvy18.wmv *long*
video.kavkazcenter.com/fight_in_chechnya/helicopter.wmv
all footage from chechnya
more here kavkazcenter.com/eng/video/
*warning, some footage of russian soldiers being killed by what look like anti-personel mines*
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:48:58 AM EDT
Cool and not cool, (I hate to see people die) but its cool to see what actually happens during combat. The first helicopter I think is a MI-26, might have the wrong designations but its there heavy lifter helicopter. are they firing SA=7's or are they using Stingers that we gave them to combat the russians. haven't checked out the other two videos yet.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:01:51 AM EDT
Considering what went on in my mind after seeing that poor Russian kid beheaded by these............."people", I think I'll pass on seeing any more of it. Kill them. Kill them [b]all[/b]!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:16:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Zaphod: Considering what went on in my mind after seeing that poor Russian kid beheaded by these............."people", I think I'll pass on seeing any more of it. Kill them. Kill them [b]all[/b]!
View Quote
Me too! That was hard to watch. I agree though, just kill the fuckers.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:25:29 AM EDT
They sure like saying "Allah akbar!" a lot. Theres your religion of peace.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:00:42 AM EDT
My intel source informed me we had a US border incident where armed Chechens were apprehended. Yes, this is on the US-Mexico border. And my source is a well known correspondent for SoF and is a former SF officer with time in the Congolese and Rhodesian armies.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:06:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/25/2003 8:06:55 AM EDT by 03Mav]
Originally Posted By Keith_J: My intel source informed me we had a US border incident where armed Chechens were apprehended. Yes, this is on the US-Mexico border. And my source is a well known correspondent for SoF and is a former SF officer with time in the Congolese and Rhodesian armies.
View Quote
I understand all of this can be a touchy subject but...Any details??? Armed with what? etc.. 03Mav
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:11:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Zaphod: Considering what went on in my mind after seeing that poor Russian kid beheaded by these............."people", I think I'll pass on seeing any more of it. Kill them. Kill them [b]all[/b]!
View Quote
this isn't near as bad, this is more like what you would see on FoxNews or CNN i agree Rparr, while this makes my blood boil, it is interesting to see how they operate/ their tactics, especially popping out of the tree and firing a SAM/ shooting that one off from inside that destroyed house
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:29:58 AM EDT
We should have listened to the Russians earlier when they told us that Chechnya was a criminal nation, and learned from their experiences in Afghanistan. Did we? Hell no. Russia is becoming a very strong financial power in the world, and they have the same goals as we do. Peace and prosperity. All the mooselims want is conflict. The best thing we could do is to let them stir in their own shit. Either that, or get on with it and finish this bulllshit instead of playing around with them. [/rantoff]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 12:48:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 03Mav: I understand all of this can be a touchy subject but...Any details??? Armed with what? etc.. 03Mav
View Quote
Sure. There have been armed "coyotes" (smugglers of human cargo) seen with AK type rifles. Since Mexico prohibits these rifles and the blackmarket is run by terrorist-connected organizations, its highly likely there is some kind of quid pro quo between the coyotes and foreign terrorists. I don't need to remind you how easy it would be for the typical Arabic Islamo-fascist to blend in with the native stock here. All it would take would be a Berlitz course in Spanish. The other troubling point was a border incursion by the Mexican military into the US. Presumably hot pursuit. Presumably armed coyotes. Possibly real bad fellas. Looks like Ranch Rescue needs our help. Please volunteer. Just google "Ranch Rescue" and go to the first link.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:18:08 PM EDT
Wonder if anyone heard about Aukai Collins being arrested while Bounty Hunting across the Mexican Border? Read that Aukai and his Peruvian Girlfriend picked up a drug dealer and were taking her across the border again. Ran into the wrong checkpoint and a shootout ensued. His girlfriend, Mariel, took one in the chest and almost died. They let Aukai get away alive. He shortly after went back with grenades, night vision goggles, and an AK47. And was arrested, recently sentenced to ten years in Durnago Prison. He's trying to get transferred to an Arizona Prison, and get his sentence repressed.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:03:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/27/2003 7:47:26 AM EDT by sgtstinger]
They(Islamic Fundamentalists) remind me sooooo much of Liberals... Most are poorly educated. Anti-Christian. Many/Most violently so. Extremely fanatical in their beliefs. Most of them believe that those who do not agree with their point of view(infidels!) are second-class citizens who should be held in contempt, if not killed outright. Just my $0.02...
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:26:02 AM EDT
Sorry guys, but my sympathy is with the Chechens on this one. During WW2, Stalin rounded up most of the Chechen people and deported them to Siberia. God knows how many of them died. The Russians have always treated them like s--t. Now it's payback time. They are not a criminal nation. You want criminals, look at some of the players in the Russian government. The whole country is corrupt and they are blaming the Chechens? Hell, it's just like the Soviet era. So called "elections" (with the candidates picked out by Russia in advance) I thought we were supposed to be for freedom? Maybe not. After all, we let Budapest swing in the wind, why not Grozny? G
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:26:09 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Keith_J: My intel source informed me we had a US border incident where armed Chechens were apprehended. Yes, this is on the US-Mexico border. And my source is a well known correspondent for SoF and is a former SF officer with time in the Congolese and Rhodesian armies.
View Quote
Armed [u][red]Chechens[/u][/red] were apprehended on the border?!!? And the evidence for this is the presence of AK's, that the "typical Arabic Islamo-fascist" could "blend in with the native stock", and how easy it would be for a Russian speaking Chechnyan to learn speak Spanish? That's some wierd logic. Excuse me if I'm a little bit skeptical.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:44:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DScott:
View Quote
Armed [u][red]Chechens[/u][/red] were apprehended on the border?!!? And the evidence for this is the presence of AK's, that the "typical Arabic Islamo-fascist" could "blend in with the native stock", and how easy it would be for a Russian speaking Chechnyan to learn speak Spanish? That's some wierd logic. Excuse me if I'm a little bit skeptical.
View Quote
All sorts of armed individuals(bad) are running around crossing back and forth between the us and mexican borders. THe mexican military comes accross on a regular basis, sometimes 10-15 miles or more. Most of the time they claim they are "lost" but more likley they are running protection for drug runners. Hell they have shot up marked BP cars. The chinese military has had people on the southern border before. The site that had a link to the artical on it no longer has the link to the story. And the amount of OTMs being cought is going up. Including larger numbers of arabs and russians as well as pakistanis and indians.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:56:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By grognard1: Sorry guys, but my sympathy is with the Chechens on this one. During WW2, Stalin rounded up most of the Chechen people and deported them to Siberia. God knows how many of them died. The Russians have always treated them like s--t. Now it's payback time.
View Quote
Actually, the screwing of the Chechens started in the Czar's time, and I have no problem with the Chechens going after the Russian military. When they pull that kidnap/murder business like the Moscow theater and other incidents, they lose all my sympathy. And when they start cross-pollinating with militant Islamists worldwide, it's time to make an example of them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:05:17 AM EDT
I downloaded one of the videos but cannot play it, it just says it's loading. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:12:28 AM EDT
Originally Posted By photoman:
View Quote
View Quote
All sorts of armed individuals(bad) are running around crossing back and forth between the us and mexican borders. THe mexican military comes accross on a regular basis, sometimes 10-15 miles or more. Most of the time they claim they are "lost" but more likley they are running protection for drug runners. Hell they have shot up marked BP cars. The chinese military has had people on the southern border before. The site that had a link to the artical on it no longer has the link to the story. And the amount of OTMs being cought is going up. Including larger numbers of arabs and russians as well as pakistanis and indians.
View Quote
First, what's an "OTM"? Second, while I believe the Mexican military has crossed over, and there are certainly plenty of illegal immigrants coming over the border, where is the [u]credible evidence[/u] for Chinese military personnel or other countries soldiers being there? Third, in this political climate, doncha think our administration would be *all over* such news? Lot's of people enter this country everyday. Some might be terrs, no doubt about it. Most are "economic refugees," looking to suck at the tit of American prosperity. Again, evidence please.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:29:30 AM EDT
OTM= illegals "other than Mexicans." And I don't believe that this administration would tell us about OTMs penetrating our southern border, any more than they tell us what a total farce manning levels of Border Patrol and INS are there, and just how absolutely porous the border is.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:57:14 AM EDT
those bastards need die, this is why we will never have peace, they are vermin that need to be treated like prairie dogs
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 9:17:43 AM EDT
Originally Posted By photoman:
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
First, what's an "OTM"? Second, while I believe the Mexican military has crossed over, and there are certainly plenty of illegal immigrants coming over the border, where is the [u]credible evidence[/u] for Chinese military personnel or other countries soldiers being there? Third, in this political climate, doncha think our administration would be *all over* such news? Lot's of people enter this country everyday. Some might be terrs, no doubt about it. Most are "economic refugees," looking to suck at the tit of American prosperity. Again, evidence please.
View Quote
I did have an artical to the chinese military thing, but as i stated the link to the artical is no longer on the site it was on. I don't know where to find it again. I'm still looking for it. I know Seirra Times had a story or mention about it. I'm still looking.
Top Top