Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/25/2003 5:17:32 AM EDT
after I picked it up in a Sears parking lot.

It took about 10 minutes, less if it wasn't my first time. Also reversed mag release button.

I'm a lefty kong arm shooter.

why can't all firearms be this versatile?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:22:08 AM EDT
"SEARS parking lot"? This wasn't one of the fabled 'guns on the street', was it? Gooad catch, if it was legal.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:30:23 AM EDT
Remember you're living in Texas...I met a guy at a gas station parking lot yesterday to give him a submachinegun and a suppressor. Honestly [:D] Don't you love this state?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:33:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TheTacticalSolution: Remember you're living in Texas...I met a guy at a gas station parking lot yesterday to give him a submachinegun and a suppressor. Honestly [:D] Don't you love this state?
View Quote
It [i]is[/i] a beautiful thing [;D]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:38:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed:
Originally Posted By TheTacticalSolution: Remember you're living in Texas...I met a guy at a gas station parking lot yesterday to give him a submachinegun and a suppressor. Honestly [:D] Don't you love this state?
View Quote
It [i]is[/i] a beautiful thing [;D]
View Quote
Since I live in Texas, this is the [i]preferred[/i] way for me to buy guns. A seller posted on a discussion board, and since he was local, I snapped it up. Smooth transaction, cash and carry, no fuss no yellow form to fill out, no NICS check (although I'm clean anyway). AND IT'S A BERETTA CX4! [:D] BTW, this thing is the very definition of handy - significantly more compact than my Ruger PC9.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:43:46 AM EDT
All you in Texas: I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:46:27 AM EDT
Same thing in FL. Picked up that last .22 at a Shell gas station (hmmm... remember when they were called "service stations"?). Anyway, I prefer it that way also.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:57:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/25/2003 6:57:29 AM EDT by clean_cut]
Originally Posted By the: All you in Texas: I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
View Quote
the, where do you live - AS, American Samoa? Where is that?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:24:20 AM EDT
One of the places where I'd like to live, other then Tennessee, is Texas. I think one of my fellow Tennesseans said it best. Davy Crockett said "Ya'll can go ta' hell, I'm goin' ta' Texas." God bless Texas.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:47:15 AM EDT
View Quote
Come on. You guys are just joshin', right? Places like that are only in the movies. CW in CA
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:50:28 AM EDT
Works that way in VA too! Neener-neener-neeeeeener! [:D]
Top Top