Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 5:17:32 AM EDT
after I picked it up in a Sears parking lot.

It took about 10 minutes, less if it wasn't my first time. Also reversed mag release button.

I'm a lefty kong arm shooter.

why can't all firearms be this versatile?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:22:08 AM EDT
[#1]
"SEARS parking lot"?  This wasn't one of the fabled 'guns on the street', was it?

Gooad catch, if it was legal.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:30:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Remember you're living in Texas...I met a guy at a gas station parking lot yesterday to give him a submachinegun and a suppressor. Honestly [:D]

Don't you love this state?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:33:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Remember you're living in Texas...I met a guy at a gas station parking lot yesterday to give him a submachinegun and a suppressor. Honestly [:D]

View Quote
It [i]is[/i] a beautiful thing [;D]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:38:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
It [i]is[/i] a beautiful thing [;D]
View Quote

Since I live in Texas, this is the [i]preferred[/i] way for me to buy guns. A seller posted on a discussion board, and since he was local, I snapped it up.

Smooth transaction, cash and carry, no fuss no yellow form to fill out, no NICS check (although I'm clean anyway).

AND IT'S A BERETTA CX4! [:D]

BTW, this thing is the very definition of handy - significantly more compact than my Ruger PC9.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:43:46 AM EDT
[#5]
All you in Texas:

I hate you.
I hate you.
I hate you.
I hate you.
I hate you.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:46:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Same thing in FL.  Picked up that last .22 at a Shell gas station (hmmm... remember when they were called "service stations"?).  Anyway, I prefer it that way also.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 6:57:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
All you in Texas:

I hate you.
I hate you.
I hate you.
I hate you.
I hate you.
View Quote

the, where do you live - AS, American Samoa? Where is that?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:24:20 AM EDT
[#8]
One of the places where I'd like to live, other then Tennessee, is Texas. I think one of my fellow Tennesseans said it best.  Davy Crockett said "Ya'll can go ta' hell, I'm goin' ta' Texas."  God bless Texas.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:47:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Come on. You guys are just joshin', right? Places like that are only in the movies.

CW in CA
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:50:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Works that way in VA too! Neener-neener-neeeeeener! [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top