Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2003 6:40:02 AM EDT
DISCLAIMER: I've never hit a woman, but sometimes a woman deserves it.

Now, on with the list.

1. Eminem - For dragging white kids into the black rap culture, and for trying to be black.
2. Ted Kennedy - Too many reasons. He just needs it.
3. JACKO - Need I explain?
4. Bubba Clinton - He's the anti-Christ.
5. Hitlery - I hate her.
6. Tom D'asshole - He's a runt with a chip on his shoulder.
7. Nancy Pelosi - BITCH!
8. Diane Fineswien - Reckless handling of a firearm
9. Martin Sheen - Wimp!
10 - Michale Moore - This guy I would probably spend the most time with. I'd torture his fatt ass and whip him like a rented mule. Then I'd make him apologize to every Columbine family member who lost a child during that event.

Okay, I feel a little better now. Whew!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:49:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Can I kick them all when your done?
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:54:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
DISCLAIMER: I've never hit a woman, but sometimes a woman deserves it.

Now, on with the list.

1. Eminem - For dragging white kids into the black rap culture, and for trying to be black.
2. Ted Kennedy - Too many reasons. He just needs it.
3. JACKO - Need I explain?
4. Bubba Clinton - He's the anti-Christ.
5. Hitlery - I hate her.
6. Tom D'asshole - He's a runt with a chip on his shoulder.
7. Nancy Pelosi - BITCH!
8. Diane Fineswien - Reckless handling of a firearm
9. Martin Sheen - Wimp!
10 - Michale Moore - This guy I would probably spend the most time with. I'd torture his fatt ass and whip him like a rented mule. Then I'd make him apologize to every Columbine family member who lost a child during that event.

Okay, I feel a little better now. Whew!

Put the lot of the worthless scumscuckers into the MANNED WARHEAD PROGRAM.Let them make a "point"against all americas'enemys.Instead of  helping to hinder a great nation.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:08:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I was going to start a similar thread, but this one will do.

In no particular order, I'm thoroughly sick of:

1.) Britney Spears

2.) Jessica Lynch and all of the hype.

3.) Anything that happens in Kalifornia (Davis, Schwarzenegger, Scott Peterson, Michael Jackson, Fires, Mudslides, etc.)

4.) Misbehaving professional athletes and Hollywood entertainers.

5.) Anything related to JFK.  After 40 years, I've had enough already.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:11:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:45:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:47:43 AM EDT
[#6]
White kids were a part of rap culture long before anyone ever heard of Slim Shady. Black kids are not the only ones who grow up feeling angry and frustrated. Eminem just came along and met a demand. He also happened to be the first white MC who could actually flow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top