Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:13:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I've only bought things off Ebay from them. It shipped on time and arrived early.

Ebay coupons are good, or bad because I buy stuff...
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Once, several years ago. The item was “in stock” yet still took two or three months to ship.  I swore them off.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:16:12 PM EDT
[#3]
1 time.

It was an item they didn't have in stock. I wasn't in a hurry.

It arrived 2 months later. I knew it at the time of order that it would be up to 3 months.

Botach has better shipping...
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:27:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I've never understood the issues people have with Optics Planet. I order from them on average once a month, and I've never run into these issues. At some point I have to wonder if the issue isn't with the customer.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:35:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Guess I've been fortunate, that or they just like me better than many of you guys.

I've ordered a ton of things from them over the past 8+ years, and they've always been first-rate for me.

Ordered numerous optics and mounts in-stock which have always arrived timely IIRC.  On multiple occasions I've called their CS prior to purchasing online and they've given me nice phone discounts even on sale items.  Don't know if it was something they advertised, but got phone deals on things like MRD's and a Aimpoint T-2.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:37:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't think I ever got near the 1 month let alone 2 months mark with them,  maybe 2 - 2-1/2 weeks tops.    But I've gotten some good deals off of them.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, once. Never again.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:58:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I haven't been too impressed with them. They're an Amazon wanna-be, without any better prices, fewer products, and slower service.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:50:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I guess I've been lucky with them.  Most of the stuff I've ordered has shipped right away.

I ordered an RMR last week.  They called the next day to tell me it would be a few weeks before it shipped (it had showed in stock when I ordered), they offered to substitute a different model.  I cancelled the order.  The next day I got a back in stock email, followed by another email with a 10% off coupon code.  I re-ordered the RMR, it shipped in two days and will be here tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I've ordered from them twice.  Both times it was the same product (20 MOA base for a Savage 110) and both times it came as the wrong product.  The second time I (gasp...) CALLED them to see what the issue was instead of complaining about it online.  Turns out the problem was on their end (website) and they fixed it.  By the way, both times I got the wrong part they paid return shipping and sent the correct one promptly.  They treated me right and I'm willing to overlook a mistake on a part number.

Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:15:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:49:06 PM EDT
[#13]
I’ve ordered from them three times in the last month. No problems at all. Not as fast as amazon prime but within a week on most items and no longer than two at the longest. I call b.s. on their free two day shipping though.
Maybe two days for them to put it in a box? Haha
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:01:22 PM EDT
[#14]
I've ordered 3 times from them. 2 were fulfilled at a decent time (delivered within 2 weeks), but one was a nightmare (wouldn't ship after nearly 2 weeks, and had to call/email customer service multiple times to cancel)

I would only order from them again at a "steal" of a price, and if I did not need them item for a couple of weeks.

Not my preferred site choice, but best of luck to you.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:29:17 PM EDT
[#15]
I ordered some things from them about six years ago, no problems, might be different now.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:48:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I may have ordered some little niggly shit like a mount or rail or something once or twice, never a big ticket item and never during some sale.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top