Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2003 10:37:58 PM EDT
Okay, I bought Postal 2.  Any game that uses...

Well, click the link and scroll down to the pic...

gameinfowire.com/image.asp?iid=5679&gid=230&pg=4&pid=6

Interesting field-expedient silencer...  Just don't use it too much or it'll... umm...  let's just say that you'll encounter equipment failure!

www.gopostal.com

This game is absolutely amazing and NOT politically correct!  Anti-violence protesters!  Cat lovers get it!  Indian Quickie Mart owners are even in the mix!  

Dear God, get a copy of this game!  If for no other reason, you must see the cat silencer!  The stupid thing even meows differently after it's been "affixed!"

Mike
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 5:59:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Meow!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:09:57 AM EDT
[#2]

IBTL...  
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:18:10 AM EDT
[#3]
So I'm assuming the cat is being used as some sort of silencer?

I hate cats!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:28:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been playing the demo for a while. I just ordered the real thing.
I cant wait!
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 6:28:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes its used as a silencer for like 15 rounds.  Then after those rounds it flies off and splatters all over the place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top