Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2003 9:41:15 PM EDT
Been watching my daughters while my exwife had surgery. She got out of the hospital and went to stay with her mother to recuperate. My 17 year old asked my wife to go with her to pick up some things for my ex at their house.(Her stepdad really creeps her out.) So my wife takes her to pick up the items.
My daughter walks into the house and there's the woman from next door sitting on the couch with her stepdad. She gets the stuff, comes back out and my wife takes her to see my ex. Then my ex mother-in-law goes out with my wife and daughter to confront him. He denies that anything is going on(half the town knows better, my ex is just in denial)
So they all head back to my ex mother-in-law's house and my daughter goes in and tells my ex whats going on.
My ex comes storming out of the house, gets in the car with my wife and tells her "Take me to my house!" My wife, fearing that she might "rip some stitches" tells her she will take it easy. The ex says "Just drive!" When they arrived at the house, the ex storms into the house, there is some "Slut", "Whore", "Get the #*^& out of my house!"  and the neighbor woman comes flying out of the house! A few moments later the deputies show up. My wife, daughter, and ex mother-in-law are still in the car. They wait a while & then my daughter goes in to see what is going on. She & my ex come out & the ex informs everyone that she is staying in HER house! Since she is staying, my daughter feels she must stay with her. "He" will not leave. My wife then offered to have me come over and change the locks if she can get him out!
My wife and daughter just came home and told me all of this. I gave my daughter some "pepper spray(and cell phone) and told her not to pull it out(the pepper spray) unless she was going to use it and then to spray it in his face and get the hell out of there(if he attempted to harm her.)
I will check on her tomorrow morning. My wife said, "Are you mad at me?" I told her "What for, nobody deserves to be crapped on like that, even my ex."But I do think my wife is suffering from OPPD(other peoples problem disorder)
Hessian-1out!    
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:50:27 PM EDT
[#1]
[crowd chants]JERRY! JERRY! JERRY![/crowd chants]
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I am completely nonplussed.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#3]
This thread is worthless without breasts being flashed.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:41:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am completely nonplussed.

I was too!(May be lack of sleep!)

Hessian-1out!
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:50:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:54:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
www.hunt101.com/img/073467.jpg

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top