Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2003 6:38:08 PM EDT
Last year we just won, this year WE DOMINATED  63-17   Get on it -absolut-  
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to call on the South Carolina Bookstore in Columbia.  Man were they Gamecock fans.  They really looked forward to the game with Clemson...
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:27:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I still can't believe most Carolina fans would go to the trouble of driving to the game and buying tickets only to leave before the middle of the third quarter.  I was shocked about 20 years ago the first time I went to a game there when the game was close, but over half of the people left before the middle of the fourth quarter.  Why bother if you're not going to watch the game?z
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:11:07 PM EDT
[#4]
How do you find Clemson?  Go north until you smell it... well, you know the rest.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:31:29 PM EDT
[#5]
My son in the AF at Shaw AFB got to go to the game.  Has a friend with season ticket.  Said it was a lot of fun even if the folks he was with were on the losing side. Said it's been a long time since he's seen that many drunks and pretty girls in the same place.

Told him he needs to go to a REAL SC game some time, more babes and more drunks.  Watched the SC-UCLA game today.  Now that was a wild game.

UCLA scored there first 2 points by running back a blocked point after touchdown and then SC turned around and ran the kickoff back.  Hell of a thing you get a toudchdown and the other team gets to kick off.

Later SC blocked a point after and the lineman ran out of gas and got caught at about the 5 yard line.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:32:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How do you find Clemson?  Go north until you smell it... well, you know the rest.

Clemson 63 - 17 cocks
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:35:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Clemson 63 - 17 cocks

Thats about all im smelling
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top