Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/22/2003 4:03:24 PM EDT
I was driving to the video store a while ago and saw a car that appeared to have exploded right in front of the school. This thing is shredded! Car guts all around the parking lot but no apparent damage to the school. I drove by and peeped in to see if there was a gut pile but couldn't see anything so I went home and called the sherrifs dept. They called me back in a few minutes and said there had been a carnival while I was at work today and people paid money to beat the hell out of the car. Color me embarrased! Nothing cool ever happens here in Turdville.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:04:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:21:06 PM EDT
It seems that your avatar is appropriate...
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 4:58:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Pangea:
I was driving to the video store a while ago and saw a car that appeared to have exploded right in front of the school. This thing is shredded! Car guts all around the parking lot but no apparent damage to the school. I drove by and peeped in to see if there was a gut pile but couldn't see anything so I went home and called the sherrifs dept. They called me back in a few minutes and said there had been a carnival while I was at work today and people paid money to beat the hell out of the car. Color me embarrased! Nothing cool ever happens here in Turdville.

Americans!!!

Were ya gonna stop for dinner if there was guts???

Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:52:41 PM EDT
Turdville, Turdville Tn. LOL!

Bob

Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:58:10 PM EDT
Dude, my dad's got a killer set of tools...I CAN FIX IT, MAN!
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 8:07:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Skibane:
Dude, my dad's got a killer set of tools...I CAN FIX IT, MAN!

Heh, Fast Times...

mmmmmm, Phoebe Cates
Top Top