Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/22/2003 7:22:33 AM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=755787

CRC
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:31:08 AM EDT
Wonder if he would be their hero if he hadn't turned hardass, failed to extract the info and unknowingly let the unit get ambushed.
Probably.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:39:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/22/2003 7:46:07 AM EDT by LS1Eddie]

Wonder if he would be their hero if he hadn't turned hardass, failed to extract the info and unknowingly let the unit get ambushed.

They would demand a court martial.

I had to stop reading after a few posts. These morons don't have a clue. Never been in the military, much less a combat zone, yet thay have excellent armchair leadership abilities. One idiot demanded he be dishonorably discharged. Last I knew officers were dismissed and enlisted discharged. Totally clueless bunch of sphincters.

Eddie
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:40:43 AM EDT
Damn that's some funny stuff. This is my favorite so far...

One has to wonder, though, how this man will behave as a civilian. Will he blast away at anyone on the street he thinks might possibly be a threat to him? I think he's unstable, and should be watched closely.

[dumb voice]What will he do if he's behind me and I have 13 items in the 12 items or less checkout lane?[/dumb voice]
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:44:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DriftPunch:
[dumb voice]What will he do if he's behind me and I have 13 items in the 12 items or less checkout lane?[/dumb voice]

I think all reasonable people will agree that a person with 13 items in the 12 items or less land should be beaten severely

These guys on DU never seem to see that LARGER picture. The suggestion is that a private citizen should be "watched closely" by the state because of their thoughts???

I supposed the Duers think everyone on ar15.com is "unstable" and should be "watched closely" too. Morons.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 8:33:55 AM EDT
i wonder if the guy thats crying "hes a disgrace to the uniform" was ever in the millitary?

personally, i think the guy should get a medal.
i dont see why this is sucha big deal. he didnt watse the guy, just made him soil himself.

is making somebody soil their pants a crime these days?
Top Top