Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2003 12:15:06 PM EDT
I just got my American Hunter magazine in the mail a little while ago.  Wayne LaPierre's column is pretty good this month.  He has a dialogue with one of his friends who hunts and doesn't see why any one needs and "assault rifle." He talks about how hunters need to see the AWB is not just about black rifles but a gun-ban movement and he goes on to talk about England. I thought it was pretty good and just wondering if anyone else had seen it and what they thought of it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 1:22:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Any little bit helps.  

Anytime I get some lip from a 'hunter' who is willing to sacrifice 'black' rifles, I tell them about what a menace to our streets multiple projectile weapons are, and how they are actually machine guns in disguise.  After all, what's the difference between getting multiple shots with one pull of the trigger, and getting multiple projectiles out of one shot after one pull of the trigger.  Just sit back and watch'em justify...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top