Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:02:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I spect that if any of us went back 14 generations we'ld probably find a lot of interesting folks in there some place.

The lineage of David had a few others that played a little fast and loose with wives and others.

Yes, not to mention King David himself had Whats-her-name's (Bathsheba's?) husband killed so he could get her. I think a murderer is worse than a prostitute.

Once again, we come back to the fact that the entire "family tree" in Matthew has NO RELATION to Jesus himself.

What I fail to see, is how that would matter, even if he was a descendant of people who screwed up (or around).
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:07:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It's all a myth, you can read into anything you want.

There you have it folks, hielo said it, so it must be true. ROFL
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 12:48:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's all a myth, you can read into anything you want.
View Quote

There you have it folks, hielo said it, [b]so it must be true.[/b] ROFL
View Quote

hielo, I didn't mean that you are a liar, just mistaken on this.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top