Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2001 7:28:57 PM EDT
Please accept my pre-apology, but this event just happened about 5 minutes ago and I am still pumped.

[b][size=6]DARIUS KASPARAITUS WITH THE GAME 7 OVERTIME WINNER!!!  BRING ON NEW JERSEY!!!  STANLEY CUP ALL THE WAY (I hope)!!![/b][/size=6]

Again, I don't mean to gloat, but I'm sure you understand.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 7:43:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't worry Sabers fans, NJ will take care of Shittsburgh.

Between Stevens and White, Jagr and Lemieux should be playing together next year...

in the ICU.
Bwahahaha
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:05:06 PM EDT
[#2]
WOOHOO!  GO PENS!
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 10:30:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Avalanche all the way baby!!!!!

Pens - hang it up.  You are all too old.  No Stanley cup for you.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 10:48:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Please accept my pre-apology, but this event just happened about 5 minutes ago and I am still pumped.

[b][size=6]DARIUS KASPARAITUS WITH THE GAME 7 OVERTIME WINNER!!!  BRING ON NEW JERSEY!!!  STANLEY CUP ALL THE WAY (I hope)!!![/b][/size=6]

Again, I don't mean to gloat, but I'm sure you understand.
View Quote
                                   WAAAAHHH....WAAAAHHHH...WAAAAHHHH......................watched 10 minutes...didn`t look like buffalo wanted to win..........
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 10:52:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh, I thought you meant Golden Saber, as in Remington.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 11:12:54 AM EDT
[#6]
hehe,
the pens kicked the chips right out of the sabres..........they'll do it jersey too!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 11:20:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes they pulled the head out of there A** but think twice...  [red]DEVILS[black] all the way.  Can you say repeat[i]????[/i]  I thought you could[i]!!![/i]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 12:01:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, the Pens have a 3-1-1 record against the Devils for the season....and we usually beat the Devils when we face them in the playoffs.  (Remember 3 years ago, when LEMIEUX WAS RETIRED, and the Pens still beat the defending champs in the first round.)  

"Shittsburgh" can definatley do it, but I will not make any predictions, because that always makes me dissapointed.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:35:31 PM EDT
[#9]
[size=6][blue]THE BLUES WILL RULE YOUR WORLD![/blue][/size=6]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 6:52:14 AM EDT
[#10]
GO PENS!!!!!!!!! YEEE HAWWWWW!!!!!!!
that game was frustrating as hell to watch. 2nd and  most of the 3rd period didnt look good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top