Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2003 5:57:52 PM EDT
This is very hard to read so be ready.  It graphically describes in the boy's own words what Jackson made him do to him out of guilt.

I hope they cut this fucker's balls off and feed them to him,   I really do.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/mjsearch1.html

(You have to scroll down a little)
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:27:30 PM EDT
[#1]
If that was dictated by a 13-year old, then I'm Janet Jackson!

On another note, a stupid woman disc jock on a morning radio program in my area was claiming that MJ was not responsible for anything, and that the boy's parents should be the ones going to jail.

Idiot.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:40:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:20:57 PM EDT
[#3]
His supporter are as whacko as Jacko.

Did y'all see some of his supporters on TV?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:28:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This is very hard to read so be ready.  It graphically describes in the boy's own words what Jackson made him do to him out of guilt.

I hope they cut this fucker's balls off and feed them to him,   I really do.

www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/mjsearch1.html

(You have to scroll down a little)

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:30:39 PM EDT
[#5]
it's mad I tell you!!! MAD!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:38:45 PM EDT
[#6]
THAT IS FU*KING DISGUSTING!!!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:48:28 PM EDT
[#7]
This statement is from the boy who accused MJ back in 1993, not the current accuser.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:36:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Seems a little fishy to me as well, states they laid on top of each other with errections, that Michael gave him hand jobs & bjs till he climaxed.

I certainly could be wrong but I thought if a child was being molested it would be difficult to obtain erections & orgasm. When they were first together and just laying on top of each other, why did the boy get, or have, an erection?

It won't be a surprise to me to find out he is a molester, but then again it won't be a surprise to find out he is so wacked it never occurred to him his innocence may be construed as guilt due to his actions.

There certainly is SOMETHING wrong with Michael Jackson.

Edited to add:

I don't think the statement is all that graphic at all.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 1:41:36 AM EDT
[#9]

I certainly could be wrong but I thought if a child was being molested it would be difficult to obtain erections & orgasm.

Actually, that's very common in male molestation cases, especially with young boys. I've done alot of clinic work with addicts and molestation victims. Unfortunately, and counterintuitively, homo-erotic feelings or bodily reactions can be and often are triggered by fear, nervousness, etc. That's one of the most traumatic things young men feel later in life is the guilt that their bodies reacted to a situation their brains did not want. I know it's against our natural feelings, but a young man in the presence of someone he respects or is awe of, then is placed in a traumatic and sexualized situation isn't always in control of his faculties. It's sad to hear a young man tell you about this kind of stuff, until you've heard it, it's easy to cast doubt.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 1:52:41 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If that was dictated by a 13-year old, then I'm Janet Jackson!

Maybe, but it's written down by a police officer, those statements tend to use that type of language.

Of course YMMV if you dont believe most cops are smart enough to use that level of English.

;)

/Phil
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 5:08:50 AM EDT
[#11]
They need to hang the S.O.B.  Or better yet, lets stand him infront of a high power rifle target at a range and use him for the target!!!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 5:15:39 AM EDT
[#12]
if this is true he should be put to death
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 6:33:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

On another note, a stupid woman disc jock on a morning radio program in my area was claiming that MJ was not responsible for anything, and that the boy's parents should be the ones going to jail.

Idiot.

I agree with half that statement -- while Michael J is r epsonsible for his actions, WTF is wrong with the kid's parents that they let him sleep with a known pedophile?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top