Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2003 12:31:19 PM EDT
Well TCU will get a beating tonight. They are going into my hometown for a whipping. The winner will be going to the Liberty bowl New Years eve. Each has a weak team left on their schedule. Go Southern MISS
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well TCU will get a beating tonight. They are going into my hometown for a whipping. The winner will be going to the Liberty bowl New Years eve. Each has a weak team left on their schedule. Go Southern MISS

fork, spoon, or chopsticks??  
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Liberty Bowl sucks.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:23:01 PM EDT
[#3]
What a joke!
Cheer for a real team like the Sooners.

Both TCU and Southern MISS suck!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 5:17:36 PM EDT
[#4]
24 to 6 Southern Miss at the half. And I like legs, USM is in my hometown, there for I support my hometown unlike the butt wipes that are Alabama fans and Florida or Miami cause they are always on top or something like that.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 5:21:21 PM EDT
[#5]
The game to watch will be LSU vs. Ole Miss this weekend.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Me too mpearcex!
I actually went to OU, I didn't just live in the town.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 5:27:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Surely you jest.

There's this small affair going on in Ann Arbor this weekend. Something about #2 in the BCS going against arguably the finest football team in the history of the game.

Why yes.

It's time for UM vs. OSU.

The biggest rivalry in college football.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 5:44:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Ah, I couldn't care less about anything other than the SEC... not the cat.  

I'm sure most of you are the same way, pay attention to your area's colleges and don't really care about the rest.

Ole Miss is the only undefeated team in the SEC and LSU is arguably their biggest rival.    
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:07:08 PM EDT
[#9]
college ball is.... gay.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:41:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't wait to see Ole Miss in the GA dome playing the Dawgs for the SEC championship. And I'll be in Memphis for the Liberty bowl on New Years eve Southern Miss wins 28 to 40. Go Eagles. And go Ole Miss
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:54:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Surely you jest.

There's this small affair going on in Ann Arbor this weekend. Something about #2 in the BCS going against arguably the finest football team in the history of the game.

Why yes.

And you would be routing for...?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 7:23:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Surely you jest.

Why yes.

And you would be routing for...?

Heh.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top