Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2003 11:56:54 AM EDT
Why does the US reward illegal immigrants with programs like welfare(TANF), WIC(Food stamps), and Medicaid(free health care)? Why is the middle class willing to pay for this? Why is it that someone can just decide to break into our country illegally, and we give them free food, money, and health care? Can someone please explain to me why? I just don't understand. It's really starting to stress me out. Especially when I look at the amount of money the working man pays in taxes. Is this the new American dream? "Come to America for a free ride!"
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:06:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Que? Los Gringos este muy muy locos!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:07:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Must buy votes.....Must buy votes....
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:08:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Bingo.

I'm embarassed that fellow Hispanics have fallen for it....
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:13:05 PM EDT
[#4]
illegal immigrants should be shot on sight ... or forced into labor camps to be worked to death on "the great southern wall"
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:56:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Must buy votes.....Must buy votes....

i think we have a winner!

i read the during the clinton era there were around 3million illegals in this country.  a few years later it was estimated at 8 million or so.  someone have some statistics?  i think i read the above in a sean hannity book.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:14:35 PM EDT
[#6]
My fave is the fact that an illegal couple can come to the US, have a baby here & then the baby is automatically a US citizen.  WTF?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:22:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry bro, but if you are an illegal alien you cant get welfare or UE(unemployment).

If you are a legal alien you can qualify for those programs under SOME circumstances.

Illegal’s cant just go up to a welfare counter and get handed a check. It doesn’t work that way, no matter how many rednecks on this board say otherwise.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Bush's sister-in law is a Mexican.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:32:17 PM EDT
[#9]
The real problem is medical care. Hospitals are required to treat illegals and all of us pay for it.

Both sides are unwilling to do anything about it.

The democrats see illegals as a source of voters and pander to the Hispanic community, who seem to support candidates who are lax on illegal immigration. Probably so they can get their relatives into the US.

The republicans see illegals as a source of inexpensive labor, and even though the taxpayers are forced to subsidize this source of labor, they don't seem to care.

And don't forget, we do subsidize this source of inexpensive labor. We are paying the bill for their healthcare through higher health insurance premiums. Anytime you see illegals digging a ditch or working at the local body shop, consider that you are helping to pay their benefits package for the benefit of the businessman who hired them.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:34:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I cant even get welfare or medicaid until I have contributed to social security for at least forty quarters and I'm legal. Thats ten years, not ten bucks.
The cool thing is IF I ever do suck off the public tit my ex-wife has to pay it all back!
I made sure she remembered that when we split. I told her to hope I remain healthy and working.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:43:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The real problem is medical care. Hospitals are required to treat illegals and all of us pay for it.

Actually Tax payers in Some states only pay a fraction of the costs.

While we shouldn’t have to pay any at all, some of the money in some cases come from taxes.

In many states such as here in Maryland. The hospitals foots the bill and also gets donations and grants for the payment of medicals bills that come from illegal aliens.

Please don’t paint illegal medical expenses with such a broad brush
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:46:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Sorry bro, but if you are an illegal alien you cant get welfare or WIC.

If you are a legal alien you can qualify for those programs under SOME circumstances.

Illegal’s cant just go up to a welfare counter and get handed a check. It doesn’t work that way, no matter how many rednecks on this board say otherwise.

Sorry bro, but my wife used to run a WIC office in an area heavily populated by illegals. If you think they don't have access to public assistance, you need to wake up and smell the cafe con leche.

And if it wasn't for 09.11.01, El Presidente Butch would have amnestied in millions of illegals already: anyone who had been here for a year or two and had no criminal problems...other than breaking those pesky, utterly meaningless immigration laws, that is. Even without an amnesty, they just have to stay here under the radar long enough to have kids on US soil and eventually they'll work their way in through the cracks.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:48:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

and this is relevant to the discussion because.....
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:49:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Since we dont seem to have a grasp of the reality of the situation please break it down for us "rednecks"

Gracias

Biggame223

Out
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:56:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:59:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sorry bro, but if you are an illegal alien you cant get welfare or WIC.

Sorry bro, but my wife used to run a WIC office in an area heavily populated by illegals. If you think they don't have access to public assistance, you need to wake up and smell the cafe con leche.

And if it wasn't for 09.11.01, El Presidente Butch would have amnestied in millions of illegals already: anyone who had been here for a year or two and had no criminal problems...other than breaking those pesky, utterly meaningless immigration laws, that is. Even without an amnesty, they just have to stay here under the radar long enough to have kids on US soil and eventually they'll work their way in through the cracks.

Your right, I meant to say UE but I was thinking of WIC.

Illegal’s can get WIC but not unemployment. I will make the change.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:03:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

States with low levels of illegal immigration, like your state?

While we shouldn’t have to pay any at all, some of the money in some cases come from taxes.

And that dosen't bother you?

In many states such as here in Maryland. The hospitals foots the bill and also gets donations and grants for the payment of medicals bills that come from illegal aliens.

Grants from whom? What payments? You don't think the hospitals pass the costs on to those parients who have insurance?

So far you're mentioned taxes, payments, and hospitals footing the bill. Where do you think that money comes from?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:19:19 PM EDT
[#18]
We are paying for their medical expenses. As an example, I went and worked in a Health Department here in Alabama for a day. I was with a nurse practitioner. She said they used to see about 10% mexicans in the mid-1990's. Now 80% of all who walk through the door are Mexican and 10% of them are legal.

-We pay for translators so they can get the care they need. This slows down the health care provider and adds the cost of translators. I wonder who pays for that? Us!

-They get a bill but rarely pay it. So guess who pays for that? Once again, us!

-They cannot be turned away. There is no screening as to their status in our country when they come to clinic.

-Illegal immingrants ARE eligible for WIC, which, once again, we pay for.

I unfortunately have an example of what it means to be a child born under these circumstances. We recently saw a 6 month old Mexican boy who had cough, weight losss, fever. Turns out the kid was living in a SINGLE WIDE with 19 others, 11 kids and 8 adults, all of whom were infected with tuberculosis. AND ALL WERE ILLEGAL. The state of Alabama is now in the process of paying for all these illegals to get treatment.

We cannot deny them treatment. And if we deport them, who is going to shouder the burden of making sure you get your strawberries for $2.00 a pint, your house built at a reasonable cost, your highway repaved in the next month instead of the next year, etc.

I hate this situation. Illegals are just that. Get them the fuck out of here. But who in the hell is going to take their jobs? Not Americans who will only work for $7.50 an hour and even then still spit in your fries. Go take some 20 year old, high school graduate American boy to a construction site and work him like a Mexican for a day for Mexican pay and he will tell you to fuck off. Pay me twice as much for half the work.

We have let them in. They have made themselves indispensable. We pay for their healthcare. They pick our strawberries, pave our roads, etc.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:26:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The real problem is medical care. Hospitals are required to treat illegal’s and all of us pay for it.

States with low levels of illegal immigration, like your state?

My state has a medium level of immigration, What’s you point? Not everyone can live in the wonderful state of CA and not do anything about the problems facing CA.

And that doesn’t bother you?

Yes, if you read what I posted it said:” While we shouldn’t have to pay any at all"
That meant I said I dont think we should pay any at all. Re-read it if you have to until you understand.

Grants from whom? What payments? You don't think the hospitals pass the costs on to those parients who have insurance?

Private organizations, and donations from people. I am just telling you a few places they get their money. I am not defending it either.

So far you're mentioned taxes, payments, and hospitals footing the bill. Where do you think that money comes from?

I just told you where SOME of it comes from. Look just because I bring a few facts to the discussion you dont have to act like your "saving the world" or am offended that I bring in some knowledge than perhaps you have a problem with a debate that equals more than one side.

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:42:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Sorry bro, but if you are an illegal alien you cant get welfare or UE(unemployment).

You need to come down closer to the border!!!!  We're being invaded!!!!!

And I'm suuure that none of those mexicans receiving benefits are using forged/stolen ID's!!!!!!!!!  Soooo niave......

Oh yeah---  did prop 187 ever get implemented or did it die in teh courts???  Does anyother state have an offical policy of refusing benefits to illegal invaders??
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Jared Taylor speaks out on immigration.
MP3 format...
www.amren.com/video/donahue2.html
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 2:47:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Illegal aliens are a huge problem all over this Country. Not just in the west like CA, AZ, TX, NM. They cost us in so many ways I'm sure I won't be able to list them. Let's try anyway.

They are a huge drain taking much more than they contribute. Schools, Jails, Hospitals, Ambulance rides they don't pay for.

Taxes they don't pay. Income, Social Security
They commit a larger percentage of crimes. Yes they steal, rape, murder and sell drugs.

They bring Desease. TB, Hepatitis

They breed like animals, and yes thier spawn are citizens.

They can't drive worth a shit and don't have insurance. Giving them drivers licenses will not change that.

They drink, drive and crash. (see above no insurance)

They think it is OK to beat thier wives.

They add to our water shortage by using our water.

They add to our pollution problems by creating pollution.

They add to our energy shortage by using electricity.

I'm sure there are lots of other negatives but I hate to be negative.

What do they add to our society?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 3:18:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Big game 223 do you have a problem with rednecks? If you want to know my veiw, the veiw
of a MISSISSIPPI REDNECK I will tell you. Seeing how they all want to be AMERICANS anyway
we take our military down to Mexico kick the sh** out of them and make it part of the U.S. problem solved!!!! We send Mexico millions of tax payer dollars every year along with every
other country that needs a hand out and won't even take care of our own people. Our tax dollars should stay here in America to take care of our own and besides if they will come in to this how every they want turning there noses up in the air at the law what ealse or what other laws are they willing to break. Thats the view of this MISSISSIPPI REDNECK.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 3:51:03 PM EDT
[#24]
6pak2go,

Have you read all the posts in this thread?  

IF so have you retained all the information you were given withen those posts?

Read post # 8,  then reread my post.  I hope you can figure out the reason for my comment.

If not............you might be a redneck.

Biggame223

Out

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 4:05:00 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Que? Los Gringos este muy muy locos!

Que?  Los Gringos son muy muy loco!

I'm in the last step of the process to get my Green Card interview.  It has been 2 yrs 5 mo's since I started the process.  I'm supposed to get an RCMP (Canada) criminal background check certificate.  The catch is that it cannot be more than 3 months old.  The RCMP website said it only took 60 days to get the check done.  I started this back Aug. 2nd.  When I called them in October, they said it can take 5 months or more.  The clincher is that my wife, an R.N. and also Canadian, cannot work while she is on my Green Card application, and the hospital is unwilling to sponsor her for a Green Card even though we want to pay for all the lawyer's fees, etc..  So .gov loses all the taxes she would have generated.  

Now ask me what I think of driver's licenses for illegal immigrants.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 4:21:40 PM EDT
[#26]
I didn't intend this thread to be rascist. I am not a rascist. I just feel that the system has been abused for too long. It's broken and it's costing us middle class workers a lot of money. In 1986 the illegal immigrant population in California(I'm not trying to bash California) was %25. What is it now? That Donahue interview was a laugh. He gets the dumbest rascist ass he could find to argue the topic with, and doesn't really address the topic. He makes it a race issue instead of a resource or policy issue.
I can't believe that there are people that would support this issue. It boggles my mind. I like the work visa idea. I wish it would actually happen.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#27]

I like the work visa idea. I wish it would actually happen

We already have H1A and H1B work visas available problem is no one wants to wait.

As for a "guest worker" program when one is implemented the Mexican gov will ensure that those folks make a "living" wage and have some form of health care and retirement savings account.

Well all of a sudden that "cheap labor" is no longer cheap and they will not want to be hired by those wishing to pay only desperation wages.

So then we will have 5mil or so "guest workers" and we will STILL have illegal labor to "do the jobs GUEST WORKER employers dont want to pay decent wages for"

Even if we let in 5 milllion and they actually had legal jobs what about the other millions that want a piece of the action?

We are back to square one

Biggame223

Out
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#28]
This thread is not racist, I am not racist. I am a nationalist. I believe in this Country and think it is the greatest on earth.

I don't want Mexicans coming here illegaly.
I don't want French coming her illegaly.
I don't want Germans, Russians, British, Japanese, Africans, Cubans, Greek, Canadian or Chineese coming here illegally.
I don't want anyone crossing our borders into our Country that does so illegaly.
I am not against immigration, I am against illegal immigration.
I am not a racist, I want to protect out Country from an illegal invasion.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and this is relevant to the discussion because.....

Cause Ted Kennedy didn't think of it!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:28:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Because we let the Democrats get control of the Senate, Congress and the whitehouse for to long.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
My state has a medium level of immigration, What’s you point? Not everyone can live in the wonderful state of CA and not do anything about the problems facing CA.

The issue is illegal immigration, not immigration in general. My point is just because you feel okay with it and your state is not too badly affected by it, or you "pay a fraction of the costs" does not mean other states are not greatly affected by it. By your tone, it doesn't sound like you care how illegal immigration affects those other states.

And what does California have to do with this? Did I say anything about California specifically?

Yes, if you read what I posted it said:” While we shouldn’t have to pay any at all"
That meant I said I dont think we should pay any at all. Re-read it if you have to until you understand.

Yes, I understand what you said, but you did not elaborate enough to make a complete thought. What are you trying to say? That you don't like the fact you have to pay, but the money comes from taxes, so.... I don't see a complete thought there, sorry.

Private organizations, and donations from people. I am just telling you a few places they get their money. I am not defending it either.

Okay, but you do realize anything the hospitals pay out of their own pockets is passed on to the patients who can pay, which raises all our premiums.

I just told you where SOME of it comes from. Look just because I bring a few facts to the discussion you dont have to act like your "saving the world" or am offended that I bring in some knowledge than perhaps you have a problem with a debate that equals more than one side.

Nothing you said offended me. It appeared to me you are perhaps trying to rationalize what is happening when in fact, what we really need to do is stop illegal immigration.

BTW, there is no room for debate here. These people are here illegally and are costing all of us money. They should be deported.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
This thread is not racist, I am not racist. I am a nationalist. I believe in this Country and think it is the greatest on earth.

Perhaps you should edit your earlier post then, because it sure SOUNDS racist (even if not intended as such)

Otherwise, I completely agree with you.  Illegal immigration sucks.

But, do you SERIOUSLY believe that we couldn't stop the influx of illegal immigrants if we REALLY wanted to???

Of course we could, but big pieces of the california (and probably texas and others') economy have become dependent on the cheap labour they provide.

If NOBODY would HIRE them, most of them wouldn't be here.

It's not jsut a supply problem, it's a demand problem.

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:34:48 PM EDT
[#33]
How would you have me edit the first post?
In it i said "Illegal Aliens" I did not mention any race.
I'm sure you are thinking "Mexican"
Who has the racist thoughts?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:44:04 PM EDT
[#34]
A racist is anyone who says anything liberals don't like.
A homophobe is anyone who says anything liberals don't like.
A warmonger is anyone who says anything liberals don't like.
A conservative is anyone who says anything liberals don't like.
An elitist is anyone who likes anything liberals like.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:51:39 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Big game 223 do you have a problem with rednecks? If you want to know my veiw, the veiw
of a MISSISSIPPI REDNECK I will tell you. Seeing how they all want to be AMERICANS anyway
we take our military down to Mexico kick the sh** out of them and make it part of the U.S. problem solved!!!! We send Mexico millions of tax payer dollars every year along with every
other country that needs a hand out and won't even take care of our own people. Our tax dollars should stay here in America to take care of our own and besides if they will come in to this how every they want turning there noses up in the air at the law what ealse or what other laws are they willing to break. Thats the view of this MISSISSIPPI REDNECK.  

Your numbers are a *bit* low.  When Vincente Fox was here in the States a couple of weeks ago he announced that MEXICANS IN THE U.S. SENDING MONEY BACK TO MEXICO WAS THEIR NUMBER ONE SOURCE OF REVENUE.  It amounts to 14 BILLION (yes, BILLION with a B) dollars a year.  More than even the oil industry produces.

They come here illegally, suck our system dry for support and then send their money back south of the border to support those that remained behind.

Yup, we get cheap labor and lower priced foods but if you add in all the other costs associated with it, I’m sure that it isn’t such a bargain.

As for people bitching about not wanting do to the menial jobs.  These are the ones that are more likely to be sucking on the Government teat since it’s easier to do that then to exert and better yourself.   Let’s see, work at a low pay job and move up or do nothing and accept handouts willingly offered by .gov?  Tough choice, isn’t it.

We are being invaded and subverted from within.  This is a Fifth Column by anyone's definition and it's going to lead to very nasty things.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:18:55 PM EDT
[#36]
biggame223 I see what you are saying. my bag guess i was dipping in the koolaid and did not know the flavor. Should caught that one. also left out a word in my statment above. I ment just about evry word of what I said about the money we ship off every year. I think it is crazy this country won't take care of its own but our big brother spends our money freely every were but here. I don't care how you get here or were you are from as long as you do it lawfully. We have a case going on in Pike CO. MS were 48 illegal Mexican men were arrested in connection with prostitution ring were two girls one 13 the other 16 years old. One of the girls i think the 13 year old was another officers daughter that ran away from home.
Its hearing things like that realy just get to me and alot of people in Mississippi.    
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#37]
biggame223 I see what you mean, my bag. On this topic though I ment every word of it. I'm so tired of immigration crap. If you want to come
to America thats cool with me I have no problem with that as long as it is done right. If you can't follow the laws to get here, what makes me think you will follow them when you are here?
Like I said sorry about the other statment was uncalled for
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:57:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Think I hit the submit button a couple times to many. I hate this p.o.s. computer I have, work when it wants too.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#39]
don't know if this means anything but i'll rant. several fatal/near fatal car accidents i've been on:

1) dumb ass-gangsta wannabee that doesn't speak a lick of english. (minor injuries)

2) dumb ass-gangsta wannabee that doesn't speak a lick of english. (fatality)

3) (friend was on this) dumb ass-gangsta wannabee that doesn't speak a lick of english. (drunk, ran into wall, severed 20 year old pedestrian's legs).

4) dumb ass-gangsta wannabee that doesn't speak a lick of english. (drunk, ran from scene, victim was pregnant lady began bleeding out, unborn died).

5) dumb ass-gangsta wannabee that doesn't speak a lick of english. 3 fake driver's licenses, 3 fake social security cards. 2 warrants. reason stopped; reckless driving. he failed to appear, for this, another warrant).

i'm getting REALLY PISSED OFF!! this is just the beginning i'm afraid.

our small north western tri-city area is now getting more & more of this shit each month. trust me, i got a lot more to tell, a lot more. i'll be moving north with in 1-2 years for sure.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 3:21:34 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Jared Taylor speaks out on immigration.
MP3 format...
www.amren.com/video/donahue2.html

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 4:40:45 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
How would you have me edit the first post?
In it i said "Illegal Aliens" I did not mention any race.
I'm sure you are thinking "Mexican"
Who has the racist thoughts?

I realize that, but I'm sure you know that when you say "illegal alien" it cues an image of mexicans crossing the southern border, not a russian sneaking over the canadian border.

And that's how your statement SOUNDS racist, because you use general terms to categorize an entire group of people (all illegal aliens - which most people will read to mean mexicans"

"They" breed like animals
"They" beat their wives

etc.

I KNOW what you meant - and notice I'm not saying you're racist.  I specifically emphasize that I'm merely pointing out that it SOUNDS racist.  

I don't care if you change it or not, I was just pointing out that the two posts lokoed incongrous, that's all.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
don't know if this means anything but i'll rant. several fatal/near fatal car accidents i've been on:

1) dumb ass-gangsta wannabee that doesn't speak a lick of english. (minor injuries)

2) dumb ass-gangsta wannabee that doesn't speak a lick of english. (fatality)

3) (friend was on this) dumb ass-gangsta wannabee that doesn't speak a lick of english. (drunk, ran into wall, severed 20 year old pedestrian's legs).

4) dumb ass-gangsta wannabee that doesn't speak a lick of english. (drunk, ran from scene, victim was pregnant lady began bleeding out, unborn died).

5) dumb ass-gangsta wannabee that doesn't speak a lick of english. 3 fake driver's licenses, 3 fake social security cards. 2 warrants. reason stopped; reckless driving. he failed to appear, for this, another warrant).

i'm getting REALLY PISSED OFF!! this is just the beginning i'm afraid.

our small north western tri-city area is now getting more & more of this shit each month. trust me, i got a lot more to tell, a lot more. i'll be moving north with in 1-2 years for sure.

What's frustrating about these stories is that although they are probably true and probably only a random sample of the hundreds of similar (or worse) stories that could be told on any given day, the person who tells the story is going to be accused of racism and the person who the story is about is going to be the victim, intentionally targeted by the racist hate filled police who refuse to pull over white people who after all commit an equal number of similar crimes.

These stories mean a hell of alot.  That's why you'll never see them on the evening news.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 6:10:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Because our government are a bunch of stupid assholes.  Also, they think its better to have immigrants who we know can drive.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 7:26:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Goin' ta mooov to tha UP, 'eh?

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 7:57:39 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
We are paying for their medical expenses. As an example, I went and worked in a Health Department here in Alabama for a day. I was with a nurse practitioner. She said they used to see about 10% mexicans in the mid-1990's. Now 80% of all who walk through the door are Mexican and 10% of them are legal.

-We pay for translators so they can get the care they need. This slows down the health care provider and adds the cost of translators. I wonder who pays for that? Us!

-They get a bill but rarely pay it. So guess who pays for that? Once again, us!

-They cannot be turned away. There is no screening as to their status in our country when they come to clinic.

-Illegal immingrants ARE eligible for WIC, which, once again, we pay for.

I unfortunately have an example of what it means to be a child born under these circumstances. We recently saw a 6 month old Mexican boy who had cough, weight losss, fever. Turns out the kid was living in a SINGLE WIDE with 19 others, 11 kids and 8 adults, all of whom were infected with tuberculosis. AND ALL WERE ILLEGAL. The state of Alabama is now in the process of paying for all these illegals to get treatment.

We cannot deny them treatment. And if we deport them, who is going to shouder the burden of making sure you get your strawberries for $2.00 a pint, your house built at a reasonable cost, your highway repaved in the next month instead of the next year, etc.

I hate this situation. Illegals are just that. Get them the fuck out of here. But who in the hell is going to take their jobs? Not Americans who will only work for $7.50 an hour and even then still spit in your fries. Go take some 20 year old, high school graduate American boy to a construction site and work him like a Mexican for a day for Mexican pay and he will tell you to fuck off. Pay me twice as much for half the work.

We have let them in. They have made themselves indispensable. We pay for their healthcare. They pick our strawberries, pave our roads, etc.

WRT roads and public works, give those menial tasks to prisoners & caputred illegals (working for free, of course)... 1st time drug offense (above simple posession)? Got caught on the wrong side of the border? Thought it would be cute to bounce a few checks? Welcome to the wonderful world of road construction! P.S. All your salary are belong to us...
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:48:36 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
WRT roads and public works, give those menial tasks to prisoners & caputred illegals (working for free, of course)... 1st time drug offense (above simple posession)? Got caught on the wrong side of the border? Thought it would be cute to bounce a few checks? Welcome to the wonderful world of road construction! P.S. All your salary are belong to us...

"Drinkin' up here, Boss."

"Yeah, drink up there, Dragline."
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:19:21 AM EDT
[#47]
more great news...
[url]http://www.washtimes.com/national/20031125-113936-7416r.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:36:45 AM EDT
[#48]
...and nobody even bothered to throw in the costs related to educating their children.  That is correct, the children of illegals cannot be denied a public education.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top