Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2001 6:22:46 PM EDT
My wife (lifetime NRA member) got a questionaire from HCI.  It was like the Truth About Gun Owners (TAG)Poll.  They ask stuff like "Are you aware that in some parts of the country an adult can leave a loaded gun on the dining room table for any child to get a-hold of" and "do you believe that everyone has a say in gun-control, not just the lavishly financed NRA?"  Well, I filled it out like the good little commie that I am.  It is postage paid....I'm thinking about duct-taping a brick to the envelope.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Wrap the brick in plain brown paper first. Then glue the card securely to the paper. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#2]
make it a cinder block.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:43:47 PM EDT
[#3]
but when it's recieved at headquarters whoever it is that picks it up is bound to have slender wrists and long delicate fingers if it's a guy, he might drop it on his toe.

"Semi-automatic booby-trap-maime-weapon recieved at the HCI headquarters, 1 injured. suspected are right-wing extremists possibly with militia ties, this is all we know so far from the initial reports as to the content of the subversive literature included inside the package...more later."
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:06:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wrap the brick in plain brown paper first. Then glue the card securely to the paper. [:)]
View Quote

Okay, I'll bite...That won't really work will it?
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:17:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:27:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Mail a cheep used car!
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"Are you aware that in some parts of the country an adult can leave a loaded gun on the dining room table for any child to get a-hold of" .
View Quote

They been to my house? How'd they know?
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 9:25:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Posted this last night.  Just got a chance to look at it again.  Funny stuff.  Looks like I'll be taping the envelope to and old Buick.  Guess they'll need the heavy-mail truck for this one.

later
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 9:30:49 AM EDT
[#9]
tape a big fat honking piece of shit to it and send it back to them [:D]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 9:31:33 AM EDT
[#10]
no not Bill Clinton ......a turd.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 9:34:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Just send them a gift from http://www.dogdoo.com .  It's nice and anonymous, and they take Mastercard so it's priceless.  [-!-!-]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 9:42:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Please, please, please:  Post the entire poll, every question verbatim.  I think we all need to see just exactly what propaganda HCI is spreading.  Well informed is well armed.

Q1:  "Are you aware that in some parts of the country an adult can leave a loaded gun on the dining room table for any child to get ahold of?"

Answer:  Are you aware that, regardless of the laws on the books, you cannot make people do something or not do something in the privacy of their own homes by legislation?  How far are you willing to go in invading individual privacy in the pursuit of "gun safety", when the rate of accidental firearms death ESPECIALLY FOR CHILDREN is at its lowest point in history?

We need to know what these *&*^#%)@ are doing if we want to counter them.  You cannot win a defensive war, but you can sure as hell lose one through lack of good intelligence.

Thanks.

[sniper]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top