Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/20/2003 12:08:19 AM EDT
I just got home from the bar and I'm rambling.

Went to the ranch to sling some lead and I locked my keys in my truck. couldn't get it open so I had to call the locksmith. Well we had all the guns out on the bench and Tannerite. the guy shows up and I take him down to the field wher emy truck it. There are cows all over. He was a black guy and he said he has never been this close to a cow before. he was really scared. they my buddies start shooting the AR's and this guy is freaking out. After an hour of pickin he finally got it. I went to pay him and I asked if he wanted to shoot a few rounds. He never shot a gun before in his life. he ended up loving it and stayed for an hour shooting. He gave my $100 check back and said thanks. he said he is buying an AR now. Don't know if that is a good thing or not, but he had fun.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:16:10 AM EDT
How the hell does one live in Oklahoma and NOT get close to a cow in their life?

j/k

Dad was born in Davis and we lived in Midwest City for a couple of years back in the late 50'/early 60's.

I have very fond memories of heading out to the fishing holes and dealing with herds of cattle (and cow shit) as very young child.

Good on you for making a convert!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:26:52 AM EDT
Is was a sight to see him pull up to 5 guys with chews in, with AR's blazing and cows shitting. He shit his pants when the Tannerite started booming. I love teching people how to shoot.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:30:49 AM EDT
Well if did like it great!

Call him in a few weeks and check up on him.
Top Top