Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2003 9:59:22 PM EDT
Now I understand Chinese guns are banned from import. But why is it we dont see anything else. No parts sets, stocks or even a single screw?

Did the ban included even the smallest part?

I wanted to get a few small parts from there, but is it even legal to do so?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 10:07:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Chinese guns are NOT banned from import.

However, ALL PRODUCTS MADE BY 'NORTH CHINA INDUSTRIES CO.' (AKA NORINCO) ARE BANNED BY EXECUTIVE ORDER because Norinco sold 'dual use' missile tech to Iran. Everything from guns to binocs to paperclips, if it's made by Norinco, it's banned.

Chinese guns, and scopes, and other such stuff are floating around all the time... Those cheap shotguns that Dunhams sells for $99 each are Chinese. They're just made by a different state-owned company...

Hope that helps...
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:39:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Great! Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:46:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Didn't the Chinese get some of their missile tech from Clinton?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:04:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Actually Al Whore is the fuck that really handed over the ICBM targeting upgrades to the Commies. He still could be tried for high treason for it. Clinton got a Presidential Pardon for all the shit he pulled but Gores tit is still in the wringer! Nice to have something over on that FUCK.

And just why in the hell would YOU want to buy ANYTHING from those COMMUNIST MUTHERFUCKERS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You pukes don't get it... they are the ENEMY just like the Islamic Terrorists. Both need wiped off the face of the planet. Until we have rid the world of both, we are going to have nothing but trouble the world over.

NEVER BUY ANYTHING MADE IN THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 11:40:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I have done a lot of work in China and I recall a funny statement from my boss on my first trip over there.

His exact words were before our meeting in Beijing: "Don't ever forget, these people were raised to kill you and I.

I have spent extensive time all over East Europe, by boss is from Hungary, my wife is from Romania and I have many contacts in China. My business partner buried Russian solders in his back yard, and my wife saw her friends crushed by tanks in the street.

I think I have a good understand of the Chinese and communists.

My goal is to bring a few bits home without being arrested by customs.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 12:22:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

So you posted it here. Hmmm, that was smart.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#7]

To make it a bit more clear. I don't want to break the law regarding parts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top