Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2003 11:43:46 AM EDT
They have spoken and are going to try and keep the ban going.
Fox news did a piece about how the democrats/communistist are going to swing the battle with Schumer in taking oour rights away.

From Fox news "Tuesday, Vermont Gov. Howard Dean explained his support for extending the assault weapons ban next year because “deer hunters don't need to have assault weapons.” Gen. Wesley Clark says: “I like to hunt. I have grown up with guns all my life, but people who like assault weapons should join the United States Army, we have them.” Sen. John Kerry offered, “I never contemplated hunting deer or anything else with an AK-47.”

Clearly what worries these senators is that people and not deer will be “hunted” with these guns. As Sen. Carl Levin noted early this year, allowing the ban to expire will “inevitably lead to a rise in gun crimes.” Ratcheting up the fear factor to an entirely new level, Sen. Chuck Schumer claims the ban is one of "the most effective measures against terrorism that we have."

I think we need to tell these idiots that the real reason for our guns is so that we are not slaves to any politician, they just dont get it.
Got to go kick the neighbors dog now to vent, it took a dump on my lawn

(Moved from the Survival forum to GD by FrankSquid)
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 11:50:10 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I think we need to tell these idiots...

It's no good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top