Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2001 5:09:57 PM EDT
If & when you guys get sick of shooting at calverton let me know. Then we can make arrangements to meet up at the private range I go to. If you like it there then you can sign up. But the range fee is $200 a year.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been looking for something better for years. I think you mentioned the place a ways back on another post. On the south fork? I'm interested. I live right near Riverhead, so it's not that far from me.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 6:13:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 10:10:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Well??? Let's go check it out then......I'm interested.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If & when you guys get sick of shooting at calverton let me know. Then we can make arrangements to meet up at the private range I go to. If you like it there then you can sign up. But the range fee is $200 a year.
View Quote

NYshooter what is the name of the range. I would be interested in joing one also. What is the longest distance to shoot? Where is it? Do they have pistol also? Shotgun?
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:29:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like we have a shoot developing here w/  4 potential new members for the private range.

Let's get the ball rolling on this...feel free to e-mail me with the details.

[sniper]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 4:31:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I got the details, I e-mail em to you.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Looks like we have a shoot developing here w/  4 potential new members for the private range.

Let's get the ball rolling on this...feel free to e-mail me with the details.

[sniper]
View Quote

Waverunner, Post the info on the range and when you guys want to go.

Link Posted: 5/12/2001 3:15:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok is called the Pine Barrens Range(L.I.P.S.I), it's located off exit 63s on
the sunrise highway. private range in which once your a member they give you
a pass & a key to the main gate.   here's a quick run down  25,50,100 & 200
yard rifle (just lost 600 but maybe not for long)  4 clay throwers, 12
pistol
pits, several plate racks & an eletric hogans alley.  all calibers ok except
.50cal (again just banned).

I'm available Tuesday and Wed. next week(tentatively, girlfriend wants to spend more time and she hates guns![pissed]).
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 3:31:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ok is called the Pine Barrens Range(L.I.P.S.I), it's located off exit 63s on
the sunrise highway. private range in which once your a member they give you
a pass & a key to the main gate.   here's a quick run down  25,50,100 & 200
yard rifle (just lost 600 but maybe not for long)  4 clay throwers, 12
pistol
pits, several plate racks & an eletric hogans alley.  all calibers ok except
.50cal (again just banned).

I'm available Tuesday and Wed. next week(tentatively, girlfriend wants to spend more time and she hates guns![pissed]).
View Quote

I usually go on sat morning went to calverton today. Is this farther then calverton. I am close to sunrise HWY. Is there an address. If I don't go with a member will they still let me join on my own? Do you have a phone number?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top