Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2003 7:12:41 PM EDT
Damn if I didn't just have to buy the thing. Walked in my local shop to buy a little P3AT for pocket carry at work and started talking to Bob about "that new Beretta." He said "oh you mean this one." Needless to say he treated me right, as usual, and I just came home with it. Thank God there's no Mrs. Right2Keep to answer to.  I have to admit I dont care for the "ears" on the sights but they're functional and this thing looks to be built extremely well with a lot of thought and planning. I'm going to be heading out to the range at the soonest sunday and I'll try to put some resulst back up here. I don't know how hard these are to get or what kind of demand there is for them yet but he told me he has access to a few more. Anyone have one of these and shot it much yet? Seems like a pretty neat little gun that that should be a bit of fun. So much for nice Christmas gifts for the family LOL.
R2K out!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:49:09 PM EDT
[#1]
i got one a couple weeks ago. already been to the range twice and have put about 250 rounds through it. it shoots like a dream. almost no recoil and very accurate. incredibly easy to take down and clean. right out of the box it shot 2" groups at 25 yards. needed a couple turns up on the front site to get it in bullseye, but it's sweet and ready to go. i've already ordered a shitload of hi-cap magazines to go along with it too. my beretta rig is dialed.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:57:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Any good source for hi-caps? Any aftermarkets worth looking at? I don't want to dish out too much money in hopes of the ban sunset but at the same time don't want to get screwed if it's renewed and mags dry up or increase in price. I have no clue what to pay for hi-cap beretta mags so any advice would be helpful. Also does any one know where I can get to top pitcany rail, I'm itching for get some optics on for this weekend.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:15:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:23:07 PM EDT
[#4]
i found my mags from a guy on berettaforum.net. you should be able to find some others for sale there or in the AR-15 equipment exchange. otherwise, cheaperthandirt.com has some but they are of questionable quality. other sources...

http://www.kyimports.com/accessor4.htm#Mags

http://www.gunaccessories.com/Magazines/Beretta/Beretta.asp

http://www.berettaforum.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=13;hardset=10;start_point=0

sorry they're not live links. i'm a newb. enjoy!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:40:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I got Italian blued mags. Excellent condition, some insertion marks. Got screwed bad on them, need $55 each plus shipping.

Can ship tommorrow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top