Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/18/2003 6:02:56 PM EDT
Not that i really want to, I don't.

But after reading threads about 'is it OK to wear' threads about T-shirts, M-65 field jackets, and high and tight haircuts, I figured it'd be interesting to ask permission from a bunch of guys that have neither the authority to OK or deny me.

A­nd If I DO wear this stuff, who the hell is going to beat me up and/or put me in jail?

Last time I checked, I was a US citizen, and this was (supposidly) a free country.

And although I have no desire to dress in woman's clothing, I'm STILL gonna keep the mistletoe attached to my shirt tail.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:06:34 PM EDT

Can I wear pink panties, spike heels, a garter belt and fishnets?

As long as you stop painting those fugly pictures in my head, do as you will, just stay out of my sight, PLEASE !!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:12:10 PM EDT

As long as you are wearing them in conjunction with a Seeing Eye Cat mission, be my guest.

I await the story!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:13:46 PM EDT
About 20 years ago, 5 of us King crab fishermen put on such an outfit to have our picture taken for a Christmas card.

The cutline read: "Now we don our gay apparel."

But, then again, I've always had a warped sense of humor.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:14:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/18/2003 6:16:47 PM EDT by Cincinnatus]
Boy, you folks sure do get bent out of shape, when people make fun of your Wannabe-Rambo, Dress-up outfits.

Go back and read the thread.
No one says you can't wear these things.
We just think you look stupid wearing your Wannabe-Rambo, Dress-up outfits-and we'll say so.
Is that OK?
Or do you insist that when you play dress-up, that nobody be allowed to make fun of you?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:16:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By piccolo:
I'm STILL gonna keep the mistletoe attached to my shirt tail.

I wonder how long it'll be before someone else gets this.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:44:57 PM EDT

Its only OK if you have ate subway today.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:52:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By OregonShooter:

Its only OK if you have ate subway today.

You have my permission.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:53:38 PM EDT
Dear Doctor Ruth,
I have a big gaping sore on my penis that hurts when I put it in the cat.
What should I do?

Get a dog.

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:55:24 PM EDT

I'm STILL gonna keep the mistletoe attached to my shirt tail.

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:38:16 PM EDT
Are you kidding? Hell no! You didn't "earn" it!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:50:08 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:25:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By captainpooby:
Dear Doctor Ruth,
I have a big gaping sore on my penis that hurts when I put it in the cat.
What should I do?

Get a dog.

Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:18:57 AM EDT
as long as it doesnt have "USMC" or my emblem stamped on it i could care less. looking like a tool is your business.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:22:11 AM EDT

Not that i really want to, I don't.

But after reading threads about 'is it OK to wear' threads about T-shirts, M-65 field jackets, and high and tight haircuts, I figured it'd be interesting to ask permission from a bunch of guys that have neither the authority to OK or deny me.

<­font color=red>And If I DO wear this stuff, who the hell is going to beat me up and/or put me in jail?

Last time I checked, I was a US citizen, and this was (supposidly) a free country.

And although I have no desire to dress in woman's clothing, I'm STILL gonna keep the mistletoe attached to my shirt tail.

Jrzy.......

Skipper, I don't give a shit what you wear.....

<­BR>

But I wouldn't wear THAT get up around some of the guys I've been yo sea with!!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:24:15 AM EDT
just stay away from the marpat thong.....

-HS
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:31:27 AM EDT

Do you have the legs for them Sweetie?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 10:17:13 AM EDT
Pic,
I've been looking forward to the next Pgh beer and pizza get together but I'd have to keep on walkn on if ya were dressed like that. Although I guess it'd be alright if you were carrying a Pink Cav-arms AR. Hmm that would be quite the picture for the new MKII lower advertisemnet. I understand you point though and don't see the big freaking deal on people wearing what they want. I could go on and rant about us believing in personal freedom and how childish it is to throw a fit about someone wearing military clothing but I won't. Hey what color mpart did A.P. wear in Heat again????
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 10:20:47 AM EDT

And If I DO wear this stuff, who the hell is going to beat me up and/or put me in jail?

This is still a free country....By all means, wear what you like.....and don't forget to post pics.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 10:28:59 AM EDT
You, or anyone else for that matter, can wear whatever you/they want, but I reserve the right to point and laugh if it amuses me.
Top Top