AMHsix

Where the #$%^ is KR
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 11:28:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
MacGyver for theme.
View Quote

Richard Dean Anderson is totally 100% anti-gun.  The show's producers was sued once by the parents of a teenager who hurt himself because of show inspired stunt.
View Quote

And queer
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 11:38:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Rawhide & Have Gun Will Travel

Ok so I'm showing my age, they were still good.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The 60's TV show... "The Prisoner"

Cool Music, and that neat Lotus Super 7 racing through the streets.

M4-AK

[:D]
View Quote

I watched every episode of [b]The Prisoner.[/b] Great cult show now.  I thought the car was an Allard.

Beaux Beaux:  You beat me to "Have Gun Will Travel"  
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 11:46:41 AM EDT
[#5]
#1  Miami Vice ,I was in miami not long ago and had to rent a convertable(not a ferarri)and drove around with my glock!!!!!!! I felt like Sonny untill i got a speeding ticket! No B.S. I go to miami all the time now but just borrow my brothers beater car.                      
#2 Baywatch (no explination needed)
#3 X-Files (its a freeky kinda cool)
[uzi]     [uzi]
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Definitely another vote for Rawhide, Have Gun Will Travel, Dukes of Hazard and Highlander.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 12:08:20 PM EDT
[#7]
My mistake!  I checked some Prisoner trivia & found:  The Prisoner's sporty car is a Lotus Seven series II.

I can see where a Allard looks like a Lotus. Don't know where I got the idea it was an Allard. [URL]www.allardj2x.com/J2X/Photo/photo.html[/URL]
vs
[URL]www.retroweb.com/prisoner.html[/URL] (Trivia & More photos
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:29:28 PM EDT
[#8]
What about Hill Street Blues?.....and Dragnet, "My name is Friday, I carry a badge"....."ADAM 12, ADAM 12, See the man, Possible two eleven in progress".....[8d]  
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey how about movies?
Enemy of the state
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 7:45:34 PM EDT
[#10]
1)Route 66 (Martin Milner when he was still cool)
2) Green Hornet (both great scenes and music)
3) Beverly Hillbillies (Flatt & Scrugs)
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:12:50 PM EDT
[#11]
how about the rifleman when he rapid fires that lever action.
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 8:55:07 PM EDT
[#12]
No doubt, the most memerable for me was (is) the intro for COMBAT! The sound and visual effects of Arty and it fading into SGT Sanders helmet is still fresh in my mind. When it was new on T.V., it was past my bed time, but I would sneek in to watch around the corner. That seemed to make it all the more enjoyable and memorable. Sanders, Kirby, LittleJohn, Cage, and Doc; they rock!
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:08:13 AM EDT
[#13]
What's with Richard Dean Anderson (MacGuyver) anyway?  He stars in a series as an anti-gun nancyboy using psuedo-science to outwit enemy agents.  Now he's in a series (Stargate SG-1) as a kick-ass/take-names colonel while toting MP5's and FN P90's.  What's up with that?
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 9:04:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Did everyone forget "Black Sheep Sqaudron"? The corsairs? The air raid siren in the music?
View Quote

That's the one.. Love that show. I bought a real nice print last fall is a huge painting of a F4U with Boyington and the guys standing around it, sighned by 12 of the pilots.

Aviator
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 5:44:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Sanford and Son
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 6:58:59 PM EDT
[#16]
1. Miami Vice  2. Combat  3. Tour of Duty
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 7:42:07 PM EDT
[#17]
12 O'Clock High
F Troop
All in the Family
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Black Adder (all 4 of the series)
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 8:32:28 PM EDT
[#18]

What's with Richard Dean Anderson (MacGuyver) anyway? He stars in a series as an anti-gun nancyboy using psuedo-science to outwit enemy agents. Now he's in a series (Stargate SG-1) as a kick-ass/take-names colonel while toting MP5's and FN P90's. What's up with that?
View Quote

I don't think they were the same character.  He is an actor, after all.  [;)]

He may be personally against guns, but I guess he doesn't feel so strongly about it that he won't act with guns.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Admiral Crunch:

What's with Richard Dean Anderson (MacGuyver) anyway? He stars in a series as an anti-gun nancyboy using psuedo-science to outwit enemy agents. Now he's in a series (Stargate SG-1) as a kick-ass/take-names colonel while toting MP5's and FN P90's. What's up with that?
View Quote

I don't think they were the same character.  He is an actor, after all.  [;)]

He may be personally against guns, but I guess he doesn't feel so strongly about it that he won't act with guns.
View Quote

Did anyone see the pilot episode of MacGyver when he fired on some Russian soldiers with an AK-47?  I guess someone high up decided to change the format.

BTW Paint it Black is also on the end credits of Full Metal Jacket.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 1:26:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 2:13:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Come on...does'nt anyone remember the 6 Million Dollar Man? I love that intro.I really like the beginning where they show the lifting body aircraft cartwheel across the runway.And of course, the Bionic sounds....NaNaNaNaNaaaa.

Runner up- Black Sheep.
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 2:16:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Magnum PI-when he's teaching the girl how to swim. BAYWATCH HAWAII-thoes four girls walking away.
OOOOOOOOOOh BOY!
Link Posted: 5/14/2001 3:10:07 PM EDT
[#23]
What's a t.v. series?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top