Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2003 3:00:59 PM EDT
Who else got the extended version of LOTR: The Two Towers today?

When I got it at Best Buy after work, I ws behind three other people who were buying it.

Woo-hoo!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#1]
i still havent seen any of those movies, i'd like to, but im sure as hell not gonna sound off!  maybe im in the nerd closet haha
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Yo. Hit suncoast during lunchtime, snagged it and I'm gonna watch it later tonight. Heck, I can't wait for the Return of the King speced so I can take a full saturday and do the ultimate marathon!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:09:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got back from bestbuy.  The kids are off tommorrow, the popcorn is popping and the dvd menu is appearing as i type.

43 extra minutes? a must buy, my precious... uhhhh. sorry.

i am a nerd and proud of it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been saying it since the first one came out, hold out till the end when they will have one giant box set, but don't buy that cause then a few months later they will make the extended box set.  My sister failed to listen and now owns the first, the extended first, the second and now the extended second.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:17:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm waiting for the xtra large, trilogy extended version. The real question is... you gonna be watching one of the marathon screenings?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:35:50 PM EDT
[#6]
got it at costco - 27 dolla.

picked up some dvd+r's as well.

no correlation, officer.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:42:46 PM EDT
[#7]
make sure you stop by after class for your obligatory wedgie
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:51:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
got it at costco - 27 dolla.

picked up some dvd+r's as well.

no correlation, officer.

You ship overseas?

NsB
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:53:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Darn it, the movie was cool, but if you love the books and have certain expectations, that movie, much more than the first, leaves a lot to be desired - and vice-versa.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top