The part where

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get ready for an emotional roller coaster. No game has ever hit me in the feels as an adult than this one. I quit games after this.
Just finished it.  What a hell of a game.  Very well done
The part where

Click To View Spoiler
I don't have a PS4, but I just got finished watching the 10+ hour full playthrough, and I was impressed.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 4:39:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 4:47:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Uncharted 4 was a great game to me.

Took tech used to make Avatar movie and used it to make a video game.   Story was so good I didnt skip any of it despite being able to.

The opposite of my experiences with FarCry 3 and 4 which are so lame I wanted to skip them but was forced to endure them, sometimes twice if you fucked up the stupid quick time "action" part of the game that tested to see if you are paying attention by making you press a fucking button.

FarCry 3 and that whiney shit of an author that complained that people were too stupid to understand his message goes down as kne of the worst games I have played.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 4:59:41 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote
I have Witcher 3 on my Steam account. I really need to make room on my hard drive and play it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
I fucking loved that game.

It's also responsible for making me a big BattleTech nerd and owning a bunch of Battletech novels.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 5:12:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Alien: Isolation was fun.  Spooky as hell, has you running from the Alien for your life.  You can hide in lockers and shit but you better hope it doesn't see you.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have Witcher 3 on my Steam account. I really need to make room on my hard drive and play it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I'm not a fan of RPG's and I loved this game, stick with it until at least level 5 and you should be hooked.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 7:37:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's also responsible for making me a big BattleTech nerd and owning a bunch of Battletech novels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

NetMech for DOS on MPlayer and Kali and Merc's on Activision servers, all on dial up
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 7:39:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
NetMech for DOS on MPlayer and Kali and Merc's on Activision servers, all on dial up
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lag much?
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The Last of Us.

That game is a masterpiece.
View Quote
This, This, and only this.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Final Fantasy 7
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:11:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Dude, 3 years later I still play this game. The 2 expansions are some of the BEST gaming I've ever experienced. The damn expansions have better stories and characters than most full games. They're fucking incredible.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:13:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Warcraft 3, followed by Starcraft and Brood War expac, followed by Ocarina of Time
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:14:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Dude, 3 years later I still play this game. The 2 expansions are some of the BEST gaming I've ever experienced. The damn expansions have better stories and characters than most full games. They're fucking incredible.
View Quote
Yeah? I didn't know about there being expansions for it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:16:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's how I felt about the DLC's for FO:NV.  Hell, the stories in the DLC's were better than the main story line in the game.  I always liked how each of those stories played off not only the main story, but also the other DLC's, making them paint a much larger picture
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:26:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine. I put them off for a while until I leveled up enough (I was on my second playthrough). I was honestly blown away by the story and characters of both. No kidding, better than a lot of regular full release games. I can't recommend the main game and expansions enough.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:41:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Best game on that system.  It's a tragedy there wasn't a followup.
View Quote
Yeah. Silicon Knights went under not long after its release.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 9:23:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 9:25:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Seems like ps4 is best among the consoles for single player games.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 9:30:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Baldur's Gate 2 (best rpg of all time as far as story amd game mechanics goes)

Falcon 4.0
View Quote
I’m second baldurs gate.  Fantastic.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:26:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine. I put them off for a while until I leveled up enough (I was on my second playthrough). I was honestly blown away by the story and characters of both. No kidding, better than a lot of regular full release games. I can't recommend the main game and expansions enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@RolandofGilead
So which Expansions should I get?

Or......

?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:16:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
@RolandofGilead

Or......

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35100000/Norman-leon-35112904-248-140.gif

?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@RolandofGilead

Or......

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35100000/Norman-leon-35112904-248-140.gif

?
In all honesty get both. Blood and Wine is a little more in depth, longer, more game changing things (you get a house) but the characters and story in Heart of Stone is just fantastic. This is a rare game that is worth it to get the special edition with ALL the add ons.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:24:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Starcraft:  Broodwar
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:35:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Some of the camera mechanics got old in a hurry but yeah, overall great game with a superb atmosphere.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:38:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Deus ex

Ocarina of time

Metal gear solid 1 and 3

Kingdom hearts

It's a toss up between those for me.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:38:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
@RolandofGilead

Or......

?
View Quote
Both.  Hearts of Stone is good, but Blood and Wine adds a whole new map.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 10:14:40 PM EDT
[#27]
RDR2, don’t need anything else
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 2:23:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 2:27:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Assassins Creed: Odyssey
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 2:30:38 AM EDT
[#30]
The Uncharted series.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 2:31:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Came to post this. The sniper mission crawling under the vehicles had me literally at the edge of my seat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Modern Warfare 1-3 with 1 being the best of the series.
Came to post this. The sniper mission crawling under the vehicles had me literally at the edge of my seat.
Yeah, that shit was intense.

Same with the level in MW2 where you sneak through the snow with an EBR.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Finished The Last of Us and have moved on to RDR2.  Damn this game is amazing.  Very well done.

Has anyone been able to check out Cyberpunk 2077?
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 2:29:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The part where

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
When that happened I was like OH DAMN!!! Such a great story
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top