Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/17/2003 4:56:10 AM EDT
"The [1994 AWB] ban only extends to the most dangerous and deadly military style assault weapons"

It's on her website.

CRC
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:58:46 AM EDT
If only we could ban the most idiotic and dangerous politicians.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:02:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By samsi:
If only we could ban the most idiotic and dangerous politicians.

Man, I wish I had said that. And very appropriate for post #308!

Is that anything like rule 308?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:07:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/17/2003 5:08:48 AM EDT by TNFrank]
LOL, yah, right and that's why long guns of all types are used in less then 1% of all firearms crime, let along "assault style" long guns. Feinstein makes me want to puke. If she had half a clue and half a brain she'd see that the real problem is "gun control" laws that strip law biding citizens of their rights to own firearms and protect themselves. When will this stupid politicians wake the hell up and smell the truth?

P.S.
I think that was "rule 303" from the movie "Breaker Morant". Close though.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:08:54 AM EDT
99% of her quotes on anything gun related are stupid.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:09:26 AM EDT
I really can't stand that stupid bitch!
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:12:18 AM EDT
Correct me if I`m wrong, but doesn`t she have a San Fransico carry permit?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:24:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TNFrank:
LOL, yah, right and that's why long guns of all types are used in less then 1% of all firearms crime, let along "assault style" long guns. Feinstein makes me want to puke. If she had half a clue and half a brain she'd see that the real problem is "gun control" laws that strip law biding citizens of their rights to own firearms and protect themselves. When will this stupid politicians wake the hell up and smell the truth?

P.S.
I think that was "rule 303" from the movie "Breaker Morant". Close though.

Feinswine and her ilk are not concerned with the truth. They still continue to push their agenda in spite of all the evidence to the contrary. Kalifornia: Coming soon to a state near you.

Never heard of "rule 303/308" I'll have to check that one out.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:30:56 AM EDT
Rule 308 is the modern, non-British update of rule 303.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:32:27 AM EDT
Ah, roger that JH 22. By the by, "Breaker Morant" was a heck of a movie.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 5:41:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TNFrank:
Ah, roger that JH 22. By the by, "Breaker Morant" was a heck of a movie.

You are correct, sir.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:04:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By samsi:
Feinswine and her ilk are not concerned with the truth. They still continue to push their agenda in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.

And they continue to push their agenda, with no concern for the truth, because our worst enemy aside from Feinswine herself is the public with their limited knowledge of firearms and the biased media.

So it's up to us to keep educating people and write your elected officials. Let em' hear from the people who ARE educated on the subject!

I just dumped a stack of letters in the mail yesterday......how 'bout you?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:24:28 AM EDT
She’s dumb like a fox. Her constituents seem to buy it because they vote her back in every time. Sure she’s an idiot and misinformed. Maybe. She get what she wants and that’s another term.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:46:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By einnor1040:
99% of her quotes on anything gun related are stupid.

I think your percentage is a little low.
CR
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 8:09:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 223spree:
Correct me if I`m wrong, but doesn`t she have a San Fransico carry permit?

Yes she does. She had TWO pistols listed on the permit! Some numb nut was stalking her so she got a couple carry pieces. When she decided to make gun control part of her political platform; after the Tec 9/Hellfire Law Ofice "big mac attack" I think it was; she turned one in to a gun by back program amongst much grandstanding and media attention. But she kept the other one.
Top Top