Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2003 3:54:12 AM EDT
This is a good story. In my present assignment, I read most of the police reports that come off the teletype every morning. I've changed the names to protect the innocent.

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2003, 4200 S MERIDIAN  SHOTS FIRED NEAR THE CAR WASH.  
THE VICTIM SAID HE WAS WASHING HIS TRUCK WHEN A WHITE MALE WITH A BLACK RIFLE CAME INTO THE STALL THAT THE VICTIM WAS IN AND STATED "GIVE MY YOUR MONEY".  THE VICTIM SAID "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" AND SPRAYED THE SUSPECT WITH THE SPRAYER.  THE SUSPECT SAID, "I'M GOING TO SHOOT YOU, GIVE ME YOUR MONEY".  AT THIS TIME, THE VICTIM FELT HE WAS GOING TO GET SHOT.  HE THREW HIS HANDS UP AND SAID "LET ME GET MY WALLET", REACHED INTO HIS JACKET AND PULLED HIS GUN FROM HIS JACKET AND SHOT AT THE SUSPECT.  HE SAID HE KNOWS THAT HE HIT THE SUSPECT BECAUSE AS THE SUSPECT RAN AWAY, THE SUSPECT FELL AND YELLED BACK AT HIM, "YOU SHOT ME".  (AWWWW)

The suspect showed up at a south side hospital later with a gunshot wound. He told the doctors he didn't know how he got it. He was arrested for armed robbery.

Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:02:49 AM EDT
[#1]
The guy needs to practice some more. The BG should never have made it to the hospital.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:11:09 AM EDT
[#2]
at least he hit him!
he might have hit him with a small caliber round.  i had been carrying my kel-tec .32 but heavier clothing in winter had me wondering about it as a defensive choice.  its better than the one at home though.
anyways i have reverted to carrying my 1991 colt compact.  its not lite by any stretch but its .45.  i was leary of toting a relatively expensive gun around but i'll never present it until i really need it and then, i'll need it bad!  
yeah, i hate to be glib about it but he (the predator) shoulda never got up off the ground.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:25:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Hell, ya gotta give the guy props for having stones.  Some guy points a gun and he douses him with some water.  May not be bright, but damn sure ballsy.  Then, when perp did not take the opportunity to leave, victim refused to be a victim and shot him.  In the end, all is good.  Another firearm used to deter a crime.  Why didn't I hear about this on the news?  Where's the VPC report on this one?  Calling Sarah's Brady Bunch...  where are you?
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The suspect showed up at a south side hospital later with a gunshot wound. He told the doctors he didn't know how he got it. He was arrested for armed robbery.

LMAO!
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 8:23:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Now that's a "good shoot".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top