Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2001 8:14:00 AM EDT
Look closely at the picture. Notice that there is something missing?
[img]us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/6068bae1/bc/TRT+Minutemen+Action+5_8_2001/Another+angle+as+Duncan+speaks.jpg?bcJ.s.6ApvVDxFXL[/img]
The MMM was talking to a field empty of supporters. Only the TRT/SAS and media showed up to the event.

More pics here:
[url]y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/marylandpatriots/lst?.dir=/TRT+Minutemen+Action+5_8_2001&.view=t[/url]
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmmm...white square....small red "x"....? Nope, the "Broken Picture Link" symbol is all there!
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 8:57:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I certainly hope the MMM got their message through to the TRT/SAS folks.

James
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 9:00:53 AM EDT
[#3]
What part of Maryland were they grazing in?
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 9:16:06 AM EDT
[#4]
That yahoo picture thing changes the file name everytime you do a view so that is why it isn't working.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 9:30:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe next time the M's should serve a catered lunch to attract a few more.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 9:44:34 AM EDT
[#6]
You're forgetting the realities of the modern era.  It doesn't matter if only one cameraman shows up.  If his boss is anti-gun and the tape winds up on the news, they've succeeded in their mission.  They'll show footage of the loud protesters yelling into the camera, and no one will bother to notice that there was no audience.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Lame.Those people will no doubt be eaten.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#8]
What was it that Robert Heinlein said??  Oh yeah....

Everyone should have to run for their lives at least once to show them that:

Milk doesn't come from the supermarket

Safety doesn't come from the police

And news isn't what happens to other people.
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 1:16:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I gotta hand it to ya, Imbro.  You are one resourceful dude.  I can't believe that you cover so much ground on the net in a 24 hr. period.  Hell, it's all I can do to half way keep up with the stuff that you dig up elsewhere and post here.  Lay in there.  The Republic may not be lost just yet afterall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top