BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:37:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How did you watch the whole season? It's only maybe halfway or two thirds through right?
View Quote
No, the last first-run episode aired Wednesday night. I watched it today on demand.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:38:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I liked it. Hate me.
View Quote
Ok, I hate you.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:46:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you fucking kidding me with the bullshit ending???  "We're going to erase your memory but you'll remember just in time to save the world"???  I'm just about done with this SJW PC libtard womb-power BULLSHIT!!!
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:48:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No, the last first-run episode aired Wednesday night. I watched it today on demand.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How did you watch the whole season? It's only maybe halfway or two thirds through right?
Shit I'm watching it now but they usually go 13 episodes.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 8:49:33 PM EDT
[#5]
It use to be OK but lazy writing won the day.

He ill just go back in time and nothing happened. Lol
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I liked it, thought it was good but I'm watching it in probably the best way I can imagine.

I've never watched any other season until this one. It was totally confusing and enigmatic for the first slew of episodes until the episode where Cordelia tells Madison she's sending her to where it all started and they showed the house.

I knew it was a throwback to something but idk what so I jumped on Netflix and started watching the series from season 1. First frame of the first episode is that house, I was like yeah this is cool.

So I got the history behind the new season while I waited on next weeks episode and it was pretty awesome way to discover the show, find out the history of all the characters and have it fresh because there is no fucking way I would have remembered everything from 7 years ago. It's all new to me and the fact they tired these seemingly unrelated seasons together over 8 years is impressive to me but wtf do I know. LOL

I was entertained.

ETA: I haven't gotten to hotel yet but I don't think it ties in very much to apocalypse except for that's where Precious ended up?
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 10:43:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are you fucking kidding me with the bullshit ending???  "We're going to erase your memory but you'll remember just in time to save the world"???  I'm just about done with this SJW PC libtard womb-power BULLSHIT!!!
View Quote
It's like they played a giant joke on us. Some comedian some time ago made some joke about how, at the apex of a story, suddenly everyone was run over by a bus or a truck or something. I don't remember the artist, or the comedian. It might have been Steve Martin.

But the point of the joke was that at the climax, something happened that ruined to whole damn story, and made you feel that you wasted your time even getting interested in it.

That's what happened here. A witch went back in time, and ran over the son of satan with a car, and negated the entire fucking season. Good job, dickweeds. You just guaranteed I'll never watch your stupid show again.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 10:58:21 PM EDT
[#8]
It was okay. I think Asylum was the best.

The Nan/Papa Legba thing just cracked me up for some reason
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 11:06:05 PM EDT
[#9]
meh.
I'm watching it, but they all kind of suck compared to 1&2. Each season had a couple great episodes, but overall the seasons are weak.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 11:07:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Lots of potential after first episode but then started doing weird AHS shit.

Loved the intital story with the nuclear war and bunker. Wish they had a better buildup to the war and immediate aftermath.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 11:09:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It was okay. I think Asylum was the best.

The Nan/Papa Legba thing just cracked me up for some reason
View Quote
Apparently, Papa Legba is more powerful than even Satan. Him and the voodoo can allow people in and out of Hell at will, and defy the Devil.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 12:04:22 AM EDT
[#12]
That liberal shitshow took. A nosedive last season.  Even still, I decided to watch this season because of the apocalyptic theme.  I could only get through a few episodes and stopped. No more sjw shit for me
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 1:22:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He was one of the twins...

The other is still within Murder House with the parents. I wonder if that will come up in this season.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, I'll be damned.

Michael Langdon is the grown up baby from the 1st season of AHS. If they stated it in the show, I missed it.
He was one of the twins...

The other is still within Murder House with the parents. I wonder if that will come up in this season.
Just got through watching the season finale a few hours ago, I guess the answer was he spent time in the murder house, but only for a short period.  Somewhere I lost track how the show went from nuclear winter to the last several episodes, but it was finally made clear in the finally.  This was a great season with either grabbing a lot from other seasons or just references.  Favorite scene was when the spawn asked the mother to take him back in the house so he could be with her forever, she dropped his dying head and told him to go to hell.
Link Posted: 11/17/2018 1:38:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It use to be OK but lazy writing won the day.

He ill just go back in time and nothing happened. Lol
View Quote
Something happened.  Hell's spawn was created and defeated in at at game of chess, the new future head witch knows what has happened and how, she noted that she donen't know what changes will come of that in future, then the new demon spawn is shown, all the while they say it is an endless battle.

I'm sending that second Voodoo lady to your house at about three AM tonight, you may wake up alive tomorrow, but don't think you haven't been touched..
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 3:34:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Last few episodes sucked.

Started off great, but ended horribly.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top