[Last Edit: NotRyan] [#1]
The double @subnet was awesome....

Jucy Lucy was good too.

We shall be back
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TexRdnec:
without subnet serving it in authentic burger garb, something is lost in translation

I have pics but they will never be seen by anyone that wasn't floating the river with us that summer

unless I ever decide to blackmail subnet and he doesn't do whatever it is that I've asked of him
View Quote
Subnet posted photos wearing an In-N-Out paper hat before but not the full uniform. Though I think a bow tie would be very snazzy on him.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RyanEsstac:
The double Subnet was awesome....

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1833/43319794145_65fa36ff01_h.jpg

Jucy Lucy was good too.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1890/44177023282_c72c7d6e7c_h.jpg

We shall be back
View Quote
Sweet baby Jesus.

That is some serious....something.

If Arfcom becomes as bad to my waistline as it has been to my wallet then, well....

You guys are a bunch of jerks.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Chisum:
It was never a California thing. In the mid-west that has been the standard hamburger of all time. My personal favorite is mushrooms and thick slice of onion grilled with a thick and juicy burger topped with a slice of Swiss cheese. The bun must be grilled too. Absolutely. Served with crispy tater tots of course.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chisum:
Originally Posted By Bohr_Adam:

Exactly how far back are you going here? I can’t remember ever having a burger at a restaurant that didn’t have lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles on the side.
It was never a California thing. In the mid-west that has been the standard hamburger of all time. My personal favorite is mushrooms and thick slice of onion grilled with a thick and juicy burger topped with a slice of Swiss cheese. The bun must be grilled too. Absolutely. Served with crispy tater tots of course.
No way, I grew up in the midwest on a beef farm. Bun, burger, ketchup, mustard, pickle and onion. Sometimes we add cheese. Never mayo, never lettuce.

And we don't sauce steaks either.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Cheesebeast:
Sweet baby Jesus.

If Arfcom becomes as bad to my waistline as it has been to my wallet then, well....

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cheesebeast:

Jucy Lucy was good too.

We shall be back
Sweet baby Jesus.

ARFCOM can be very good for your waistline if you let it...
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 7:31:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Jucy Lucy was good too.

We shall be back
View Quote
Those look better than my pics...
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 8:12:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Miles_Urbanus:
OP is a hamburger re-enactor that only serves burgers as they were in the days of yore. I am not joking.

Still I salute you for serving red beer. Is it made with clamato (as is proper)?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TacticalHeater:
It's not the subnet burger, it's the normal persons burger.

What kinda place don't have ketchup, mustard, lettuce and tomato?  Is this some soviet bloc country still running on food stamps and ran out of stamps?
OP is a hamburger re-enactor that only serves burgers as they were in the days of yore. I am not joking.

Still I salute you for serving red beer. Is it made with clamato (as is proper)?
And by “days of yore” he apparently means early 1950s and prior.

So, a pretty narrow window from the mainstreaming of the burger in the depression era to the mainstreaming of lettuce and tomato which clearly happened by 1957.

But, all restaurants need a gimmick.

And, to be honest, a shitload of traditional food is based on making do without more expensive and hard to find ingredients for a certain region at one time or another.

I just don’t understand acting like something that has been firmly in place since the 1950s is some sort of novel new innovation. That’s three generations ago.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 8:42:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Subnet] [#8]

Jucy Lucy was good too.

We shall be back
View Quote
Quick note: A proper Subnet burger has the pickles on the bottom bun, right on top the sauce. And the onions are caramelized.   And like the OP, I actually prefer American cheese to cheddar on a burger - it melts better. I think he thought I preferred cheddar. Not so.

That looks fantastic, BTW.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 9:08:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Subnet posted photos wearing an In-N-Out paper hat before but not the full uniform. Though I think a bow tie would be very snazzy on him.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TexRdnec:
without subnet serving it in authentic burger garb, something is lost in translation

I have pics but they will never be seen by anyone that wasn't floating the river with us that summer

unless I ever decide to blackmail subnet and he doesn't do whatever it is that I've asked of him
only the hat?

pshaw!

i had my burger delivered about 2:00am or so and the burger was delicious, but it was the presentation that made it!

great weekend

Link Posted: 8/23/2018 9:08:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TexRdnec] [#10]
exact second double, interdasting
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By dupemaster:
I smash the fuck out of it on the griddle.

It’s 1/4 lb. your free to order as many 1/4 patty’s as you like. So far I’ve had a couple order 4, but it’s a bit excessive...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mjrowley:
Originally Posted By Postman10mm:
DD you forget the meat?
yea why is the meat so thin?
I smash the fuck out of it on the griddle.

It’s 1/4 lb. your free to order as many 1/4 patty’s as you like. So far I’ve had a couple order 4, but it’s a bit excessive...
Says the guy who ate nothing but bacon for a month straight...

Link Posted: 8/23/2018 9:46:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dupemaster] [#12]

So, a pretty narrow window from the mainstreaming of the burger in the depression era to the mainstreaming of lettuce and tomato which clearly happened by 1957.

And, to be honest, a shitload of traditional food is based on making do without more expensive and hard to find ingredients for a certain region at one time or another.

I just don’t understand acting like something that has been firmly in place since the 1950s is some sort of novel new innovation. That’s three generations ago.
View All Quotes

What kinda place don't have ketchup, mustard, lettuce and tomato?  Is this some soviet bloc country still running on food stamps and ran out of stamps?

Nobody said it was a novel new innovation. Just that it’s a particular style of burger. One that is not served on a regular basis at my place.

Burger history is actually a rather hotly debated topic (as we see a bit of here) in many areas. Who did what first is questionable for many things all the way back to who put a hamburger steak between two buns.

And yes, the focus of my burgers are a simple, old time burger without all the fancy dress. I’m strangely fascinated by pre 50’s burger history and those places who have been doing it the same way for 90 years.

The specials are my best recreation of regional and historic burgers that many people have never had a chance to try.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 9:48:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dupemaster] [#13]
Originally Posted By Subnet:
Quick note: A proper Subnet burger has the pickles on the bottom bun, right on top the sauce. And the onions are caramelized.   And like the OP, I actually prefer American cheese to cheddar on a burger - it melts better. I think he thought I preferred cheddar. Not so.

View All Quotes

Jucy Lucy was good too.

We shall be back

Thanks!

I do prefer the American. It’s just right. Some people like cheddar. Cheddar is for breakfast sandwiches.

ETA: I omitted the caramelized onions on purpose, but I did forget weather to put the pickles on top or bottom. I went with too since it’s my preference.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Nobody said it was a novel new innovation. Just that it’s a particular style of burger. One that is not served on a regular basis at my place.

Burger history is actually a rather hotly debated topic (as we see a bit of here) in many areas. Who did what first is questionable for many things all the way back to who put a hamburger steak between two buns.

And yes, the focus of my burgers are a simple, old time burger without all the fancy dress. I’m strangely fascinated by pre 50’s burger history and those places who have been doing it the same way for 90 years.

The specials are my best recreation of regional and historic burgers that many people have never had a chance to try.
View All Quotes

I think it's a neat concept for a burger joint; don't let these assburgers get you down.

I do have an affinity for thin and simple burgers though, so maybe I'm biased.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 10:27:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By trumptrain:
those look pretty shitty tbh. "How do you like your bun Clark?"
View Quote
Not fucking burnt I can tell you that
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 10:33:12 PM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes

Jucy Lucy was good too.

We shall be back
Oh you're just trying to be nice.... I've seen the pictures you take!

But the camera's on the new Galaxy S9's are so good to the point that I havent touched my DSLR in a year.
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 11:04:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Stephen_A:
That has to be G and R?  Best bologna sandwich I've ever had.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stephen_A:
Originally Posted By gomulego:
Dude if you are serving customers and want to stand out...hear me out...put an old school Ohio sandwich at least on the menu.

Bologna. I know that sounds weird but we are the kings and it isn't Oscar Meyer like you had in your lunch box at school. It is all about the meat.  There should be lots of it.  And it is simple to make.

I don't need the bacon/bun/salad when I eat this bologna

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/185490/GandR-648344.JPG
That has to be G and R?  Best bologna sandwich I've ever had.
Indeed it is!  They aren't far away and we head up there when we are jonsing for that sandwich. They make the best around! Fun place too!
Link Posted: 8/23/2018 11:48:01 PM EDT
[#18]
I like burgers with just cheese and pickles (but also like them with lettuce and tomato). There is a place in Coeur d'Alene, ID that has burgers like that. I don't think they even have fries. Haven't been there yet...  http://www.hudsonshamburgers.com/
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 12:18:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Truman_Sparks:
I like burgers with just cheese and pickles (but also like them with lettuce and tomato). There is a place in Coeur d'Alene, ID that has burgers like that. I don't think they even have fries. Haven't been there yet...  http://www.hudsonshamburgers.com/
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 12:25:22 AM EDT
[#20]

But the camera's on the new Galaxy S9's are so good to the point that I havent touched my DSLR in a year.
View All Quotes

Jucy Lucy was good too.

We shall be back

Thank you, but, it’s a good photo! The burger is a better looking in your photo thank the ones I took. Maybe it was just the double meat, but it’s a better photo!
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 12:30:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DetrhoytMAK] [#21]
Originally Posted By kc215:

WTF..... Blasphemy.... I had a double yesterday and it was glorious....

Now. OPs place evidently isn't fast food.... Would eat a double there....
View Quote
@kc215 you out of town somewhere? We don't have Whataburger near KC, do we?
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 5:51:13 AM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

If you had only directly answered my, “Exactly how far back are you going here” with “pre ’50s” it could have saved a lot of discussion.

At the same time, I think your customer demands / tastes are indicating the reason the lettuce and tomato thing caught on the way it did by the ’50s.

Burger King’s early advertisements for the Whopper focused on the (larger) size of the patty. The toppings received no attention - an indicator they were pretty much the standard of the era and nothing worth elaborating on.

Anyway, the pre-depression era 1920s are in many ways a historical black hole, thanks in part or prohibition and its effects, then the subsequent depression and World War. There’s a lot about that era we seem to have lost, no doubt.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 9:39:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By DetrhoytMAK:

@kc215 you out of town somewhere? We don't have Whataburger near KC, do we?
View Quote
@DetrhoytMAK....closest is Tulsa, but I was in Lawton for the day..... If people ask, Sonic is kind of the comparison, but not near as good
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:01:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Miles_Urbanus] [#24]
Where is the hamburger forum where I can have these debates?
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:54:27 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote
We could just turn this thread into something like that.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
What was the cheese originally used on hamburgers? I prefer deluxe American style cheese as it melts best. But American cheese wasn’t invented till 1911 and not popular till the 1920s.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:10:47 AM EDT
[#27]
If you had only directly answered my, “Exactly how far back are you going here” with “pre ’50s” it could have saved a lot of discussion.

At the same time, I think your customer demands / tastes are indicating the reason the lettuce and tomato thing caught on the way it did by the ’50s.

Burger King’s early advertisements for the Whopper focused on the (larger) size of the patty. The toppings received no attention - an indicator they were pretty much the standard of the era and nothing worth elaborating on.

Anyway, the pre-depression era 1920s are in many ways a historical black hole, thanks in part or prohibition and its effects, then the subsequent depression and World War. There’s a lot about that era we seem to have lost, no doubt.
View All Quotes

Noted.

It does confuse some people when I tell them we don't offer "salad" on our burgers, but in the long run, they all seem to like what we do and they all come back. I've never had anyone tell me they wouldn't come back. I've only had one person who even implied that they would be better with lettuce or tomatoes.

I'm willing to do it when the tomatoes are in season and good. (I mean good, like right off the plant) I can buy them at the farmers market right now, so that's why I'm doing it. Lettuce is not as bothersome to me even though it wilts and turns into a soggy mess. I don't think a good tomato and good cold crisp lettuce are bad on a burger, I just don't think they are needed. I also think that nothing ruins a good burger as fast as a bad mealy tomato.

The older generation really seem to appreciate it. I've have so many old dudes go on and on about how the burger reminds them of their childhood.  I actually had an old man with a WW2 vet hat on stand at the bar and tear up telling me how it brought back so many memories. He now comes in 3-4 days a week. All he gets is a plain hamburger. Meat and bun.

Any way, I'm rambling...

In short, I'll try to be more direct and less ambiguous next time.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:25:47 AM EDT
[#28]
What was the cheese originally used on hamburgers? I prefer deluxe American style cheese as it melts best. But American cheese wasn’t invented till 1911 and not popular till the 1920s.
View All Quotes
It's debated who did it first, but it was american cheese and it was done in the mid 20's. '26 I think.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:27:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: StrkAliteN] [#29]
Perfect home cooked burger to me is:

1/3 lb nice ground beef patty cooked medium so it is still juicy ( mess ? who cares - napkins are free )
Toasted bun ( baked fresh like DupeM is best )

I am not really picky about cheddar or American cheese or on occasion something different. But melted cheese is a must.

I personally love fresh tomatoes ( on just about any sandwhich - cold cuts subs burgers etc ) MUST be fresh / no green house maters.

Sliced raw onion and iceberg lettuce ( love the crispy snap of iceberg vs romaine ) - no more than a few rings of onions / NOT the whole slice for me

Prefer the dill pickle wedge on the side so i decide when to take a bite of pickle with my burger.

Small amount of spicy brown mustard is the only condiment I want on my burger ( see above: a juicy med burger does not really need a bunch of gooey condiments to make it appear moist )

Bacon is not a must have for me, but I will add it on occasion if thick cut and cooked perfectly ( no greasy chewy limp bacon / nor too crispy and over cooked )

Thats my burger
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By kc215:

@DetrhoytMAK....closest is Tulsa, but I was in Lawton for the day..... If people ask, Sonic is kind of the comparison, but not near as good
View Quote
I found it very similar to sonic
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 5:25:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By StrkAliteN:
Perfect home cooked burger to me is:

1/3 lb nice ground beef patty cooked medium so it is still juicy ( mess ? who cares - napkins are free )
Toasted bun ( baked fresh like DupeM is best )

I am not really picky about cheddar or American cheese or on occasion something different. But melted cheese is a must.

I personally love fresh tomatoes ( on just about any sandwhich - cold cuts subs burgers etc ) MUST be fresh / no green house maters.

Sliced raw onion and iceberg lettuce ( love the crispy snap of iceberg vs romaine ) - no more than a few rings of onions / NOT the whole slice for me

Prefer the dill pickle wedge on the side so i decide when to take a bite of pickle with my burger.

Small amount of spicy brown mustard is the only condiment I want on my burger ( see above: a juicy med burger does not really need a bunch of gooey condiments to make it appear moist )

Bacon is not a must have for me, but I will add it on occasion if thick cut and cooked perfectly ( no greasy chewy limp bacon / nor too crispy and over cooked )

Thats my burger
View Quote
I do love the dill on the side, but it's a little inconvenient for things that are 'to go'.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 8:56:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Subnet] [#32]
It's debated who did it first, but it was american cheese and it was done in the mid 20's. '26 I think.
View All Quotes
What was the cheese originally used on hamburgers? I prefer deluxe American style cheese as it melts best. But American cheese wasn't invented till 1911 and not popular till the 1920s.
Neat little tip (and I sometimes do this - just not very often), you can turn any medium-dry cheese into "American" cheese - with all of it's melty goodness, with a little bit of kitchen science (evaporated milk and powdered gelatin). Love cheddar, but wish it melted like those Kraft Deli Deluxe American slices on your burger? Dig:

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/09/melty-american-style-cheddar-cheese-slices-for-burgers-and-grilled-cheese-recipe.html

It's fucking awesome (using gruyere is especially cool). You're welcome.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 9:05:30 PM EDT
[#33]
That's funny, I was just thinking about this! I saw the technique a few months ago... Oddly, I ordered 10lb of gruyere yesterday and have been looking into things I might do with it. Ham and cheese melt was, and is, the original intention, but I might just do the american trick!
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Noted.

It does confuse some people when I tell them we don't offer "salad" on our burgers, but in the long run, they all seem to like what we do and they all come back. I've never had anyone tell me they wouldn't come back. I've only had one person who even implied that they would be better with lettuce or tomatoes.

I'm willing to do it when the tomatoes are in season and good. (I mean good, like right off the plant) I can buy them at the farmers market right now, so that's why I'm doing it. Lettuce is not as bothersome to me even though it wilts and turns into a soggy mess. I don't think a good tomato and good cold crisp lettuce are bad on a burger, I just don't think they are needed. I also think that nothing ruins a good burger as fast as a bad mealy tomato.

The older generation really seem to appreciate it. I've have so many old dudes go on and on about how the burger reminds them of their childhood.  I actually had an old man with a WW2 vet hat on stand at the bar and tear up telling me how it brought back so many memories. He now comes in 3-4 days a week. All he gets is a plain hamburger. Meat and bun.

Any way, I'm rambling...

View All Quotes

Noted.

Any way, I'm rambling...

Rambling is fun.

The history fascinates me, I was just initially confused by the time period in question, and must have missed earlier threads about your schtick.

What kind of materials have you been able to find to research recipes from that era?
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 9:10:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Neat little tip (and I sometimes do this - just not very often), you can turn any medium-dry cheese into "American" cheese - with all of it's melty goodness, with a little bit of kitchen science (evaporated milk and powdered gelatin). Love cheddar, but wish it melted like those Kraft Deli Deluxe American slices on your burger? Dig:

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2011/09/melty-american-style-cheddar-cheese-slices-for-burgers-and-grilled-cheese-recipe.html

View All Quotes
What was the cheese originally used on hamburgers? I prefer deluxe American style cheese as it melts best. But American cheese wasn't invented till 1911 and not popular till the 1920s.

God damnit! I just had an idea.

A tripple patty burger. One topped with a slice of american, one with a slice cheddar (Sharp!) melyt concoction, one with a slice of the gruyere melty concoction!

Jesus H. I might just do it. Caramelized onion to top it all of offer bacon as an option. Call it the Big Cheese.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 9:12:47 PM EDT
[#36]
That's funny, I was just thinking about this! I saw the technique a few months ago... Oddly, I ordered 10lb of gruyere yesterday and have been looking into things I might do with it. Ham and cheese melt was, and is, the original intention, but I might just do the american trick!
View Quote
Right on.

I love this thread. It's turning into a bit of a burger manifesto and history thing (I've seriously learned quite a bit about the history of American burgers in this thread, due to the polite back and forth arguing ).

I also had no idea you owned a restaurant. I should have known, given the insane quality of your cooking posts over the years.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 9:14:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Miles_Urbanus] [#37]
I was reading that of all the orginal Hamburger inventor clamaints only one served hamburgers on a bun. The rest used 2 slices of bread.

https://whatscookingamerica.net/History/HamburgerHistory.htm
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 9:16:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Yum
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 9:21:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Right on.

I love this thread. It's turning into a bit of a burger manifesto and history thing (I've seriously learned quite a bit about the history of American burgers in this thread, due to the polite back and forth arguing ).

I also had no idea you owned a restaurant. I should have known, given the insane quality of your cooking posts over the years.
View All Quotes
Right on.

Most of your cooking posts can't be argued(too much) either!
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 9:22:06 PM EDT
[#40]

Rambling is fun.

The history fascinates me, I was just initially confused by the time period in question, and must have missed earlier threads about your schtick.

What kind of materials have you been able to find to research recipes from that era?
View Quote
And, I do a lot of it!

If you want to go down a few rabbit holes, start here.

An Animated History of the Hamburger

And, here George Motz.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 9:57:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Right on.

View Quote
It is kinda cool how things happen like that! Threads take great turns here.

The restaurant is new. I quit my job in February and proceeded to spend all of my money building a restaurant. We opened June 1.

It was supposed to be a breakfast place that served burger.

We are now a burger place that serves breakfast.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 9:59:23 PM EDT
[#42]
I was reading that of all the orginal Hamburger inventor clamaints only one served hamburgers on a bun. The rest used 2 slices of bread.

https://whatscookingamerica.net/History/HamburgerHistory.htm
View Quote
I think the bun sort of makes it a hamburger, but there are many that are called a hamburger that are not on a bun.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 9:59:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Bigtwin:

Most of your cooking posts can't be argued(too much) either!
View Quote
This!
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:12:27 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote
Not really impressed with it.  Couldn't keep the one in town open.  Their fries were good.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:13:36 PM EDT
[#45]

Jucy Lucy was good too.

We shall be back
View Quote
Those look delicious.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:20:08 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote
The cheese skirt reigns supreme!
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:21:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By brianm:

Not really impressed with it.  Couldn't keep the one in town open.  Their fries were good.
View Quote
The one here in town was in a shit location.  If it had opened at the outlets, it would have always been packed.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:25:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: toaster] [#48]
View Quote
Sqeeze inn. Delicious as fuck. I live close to the one in Roseville.

Lets not forgo the... Aww fuck.. Op's burgers look damn good.

ETA to correct location.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:52:05 PM EDT
[#49]

God damnit! I just had an idea.

A tripple patty burger. One topped with a slice of american, one with a slice cheddar (Sharp!) melyt concoction, one with a slice of the gruyere melty concoction!

Jesus H. I might just do it. Caramelized onion to top it all of offer bacon as an option. Call it the Big Cheese.
View Quote
For it to be a "Subnet Burger (tm)", place the finely diced (I'm taking super fine - I usually cheat and pulse the raw onion in a food processor) caramelized onion right on top of the cheese slices. This way, they ooze into the cheese as they melt but you get a bit of sweet caramelized onion goodness in-between each the beef patties (and a little on top, of course).
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:00:40 PM EDT
[#50]
If I'm ever up that way I'll have to stop in, that is if I can get you to hold the rabbit food

Also Tillamook Cheddar and Pepperjack should be an option
Page / 73
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top