Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That’s what all the “artsy” guys say.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just learned that level 9 gay stuff is way too advanced for me.

I’m at level 1 at most.
That’s what all the “artsy” guys say.

I enjoyed drawing nude women ... the dudes not as much.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Page 2 and no one has asked if traps are gay.

GD you are disappoint.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:45:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ankle hold or snare? Or would it just be best to go with a Figure 4?
View Quote
I thought this was going to be a conibear thread
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:45:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
OP starts a thread then vanishes, leaving us to our own devices.
View Quote
He's out setting traps.

He'll be back.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am gonna pretend this thread is about conibears and legholds, different kind of fur all together,

I will set my phone down now and back away slowly, when the battery dies this shit will be gone.
View Quote
Me, too. This thread was a trap.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:45:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just learned that level 9 gay stuff is way too advanced for me.

I’m at level 1 at most.
View Quote
Don't sell yourself short man, you're far more gay than that.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:46:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think it would be interesting to know the social castes of the gay community. Do bears in general loathe furfags? Do traps dislike tgirls? Despite knowing a lot of gay dudes, I've never really gotten into a deep discussion on gay social biases within their own circles.

Just like any profession has their own semi-castes (engineering pecking order for example. EE at the top, then ME, then Aero, civil and systems shouldn't be called engineers) I'm interested in that aspect.

Also, there ain't nothing wrong with banging a trap. Looks like a chick but doesn't bitch as much.
View Quote
It is quite complicated, we are ironically a very self-segregating community, lesbians stick with lesbians, gays with gays, trans people are their own group that sort of hop around, the prissy stick together, Bears stick together, Etc
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:47:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Have you seen any others who experienced a similarly confusing adolescence who were pressured into becoming trans even though thats not what they really wanted and are miserable because of it?
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:48:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ever been with a female?
View Quote
Why n the fuck would I ever want that? I want John Wayne, or Tom Selleck. Mmmmmm

And for those that like girly guys well they are their own thing, many of them fawn over Kpop and Jay Rock Stars, they are quite adorable with their frilly outfits
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:50:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Most traps are ambushes
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#11]
I’m trying to read through the OP’s post, but I still can’t figure out the why.

It makes sense if you full on want to transition.

But at the same time, don’t the more masculine, maybe dominant gay guys want a twink? I thought women don’t do it for them.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:53:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Off to urban dictionary to find out what a twink and trap is...
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Do you dress male or female at work?

How do you dress when you go out with your husband?

Do your co-workers and bosses know you're a trap?

Do you have friends and acquaintances who have no idea who you really are?
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Are you legally married in your state, as in your state recognizes it, or are you married in a sence that you had a ceremony and  just call yourself married?
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
I only crossdress behind closed doors.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:58:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Are you legally married in your state, as in your state recognizes it, or are you married in a sence that you had a ceremony and  just call yourself married?
View Quote
Legally married in Iowa, Iowa was one of the earliest states to adopt gay marriage
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:58:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Thanks OP for ‘splaining this shit. I, for one, am fascinated with the human mind and what makes it tick. Each and every person sees the world thru a different set of goggles. It amazes me what a difference 2 people standing side by side can “see”. I have had in depth convos with trannies, but never with traps or those addicted to them. In the end, it may not be my cup of tea, but I don’t look down upon anyone for any of their choices in the bedroom or anywhere else for that matter. As long as they are conservative leaning and love the constitution, I consider them a brother/sister in arms. We are all on the same team and I’m glad to have you as a part of it. You have a set of giant balls coming to a site like this and just being you.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
thigh highs feel fabulous don't they!
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:01:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Sorry Pony, but...

Definitely TL and DR.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:02:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:14:43 PM EDT
[#23]
As I am in no way into this kind of stuff, could you post a glossary of terms? I'm trying to decipher the nuanced differences between trans, trap, twink, bears, etc. I don't know any of this shit and don't want to spend half my Saturday doing research.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:16:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I’m trying to read through the OP’s post, but I still can’t figure out the why.

It makes sense if you full on want to transition.

But at the same time, don’t the more masculine, maybe dominant gay guys want a twink? I thought women don’t do it for them.
View Quote
From what I seen those that have typically grown up in a fairly conservative family with traditional Family Values also want that for themselves, however they like guys, Soto fill their wants and desires they combined them.

They want a guy, they don't want a tranny, they just want a guy that's a bit soft and gentle looking

Look at this guy, a South Korean K-pop Star who goes by the name of Ren

This is what he is like most the time in public, and they don't mind if they look like that in public, sure it is a bit frou-frou but that doesn't typically bother people and the outside world like going to restaurants and such.

But when you get behind closed doors after dinner, well ... off of the pants and on with the dress, someone has to be the "woman" of the house 'giggle'

K-pop stars and J-rock stars are the best

@Mall-Ninja
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:17:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:19:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:19:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Ankle hold or snare? Or would it just be best to go with a Figure 4?
View Quote
Dead fall.

This thread is gay as fuck.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my question too. You mentioned once that one of your co-workers had no idea. Do you act (or maybe it's not an act and this trap business is more of a fetish thing?) more masculine around them or was that one guy just oblivious?

Since we are discussing this, what is up with the lisps so many gays have?
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:22:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I think:

Trans - person who identifies as the gender they don't have the genitals for
Trap - This, I guess
Twink - young, thin, hairless boys guys typically in their twenties
Bears - Burly hairy gay dudes
View Quote
Pretty damn close
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:25:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That was my question too. You mentioned once that one of your co-workers had no idea. Do you act (or maybe it's not an act and this trap business is more of a fetish thing?) more masculine around them or was that one guy just oblivious?

Since we are discussing this, what is up with the lisps so many gays have?
View Quote
Everyone knows I'm gay at work they just don't know the details of everything in my life, nor would they want to know everything, they find the fact that I am a gay conservative strange enough.

At home we are our, softer real self, those some truly don't give a fuck about the outside world and blatantly be themself, most of the time we are mistaken for being trans, when we aren't.

We are kind of rare in the west, a minority of minority you could say.

@oates
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#31]
I take it you're strictly a bottom ?
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:27:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Indeed
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:29:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Medium weighted shrugs from the knees to avoid assists from lower body.

Superset with farmers walk with weight equal to body weight.  40 yards.  Shrug slightly during walk.

3 sets.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Have you seen any others who experienced a similarly confusing adolescence who were pressured into becoming trans even though thats not what they really wanted and are miserable because of it?
View Quote
That stuff is ahead of my time, I'm a millennial, I'm going to turn 27 this year.

Only gen z young teenagers are dealing with things like that, I would not really know how to help all I know is that their parents are insane

@Cornholiodagreat
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:31:44 PM EDT
[#35]
So, what category would your husband fall into?

Do you have to take drugs (estradiol) to keep from being masculine?
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:32:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I take it you're strictly a bottom ?
View Quote
Yep, some of us are switches, but really almost all of us are permanent bottoms, and those that like us are strictly tops.

@Swampgrass
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:34:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
And it's a comong out thread!
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:35:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Thanks for taking the time to try to explain the different feelings and processes around it.

I spent a lot of time in competitive Drum and Bugle Corps. You can't possibly swing a dead cat without knocking over at least a dozen gay dudes. But, I never did get into the "nuts and bolts" of the whole deal. They knew and you knew what your preferences were, and nobody ever pushed it on each other. I have a lot of gay friends. But surprisingly, have no idea about their lifestyles or how/why they chose it......for lack of a better way to explain it.

I feel it falls under "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness". Do your own thing and I'll do mine while respecting each other's differences.
It's always worked for me so far.

You're a solid dude in my book, LP
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:36:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sounds confusing.  Good luck.
View Quote
Sounds like Mental Illness to me.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:36:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Read the OP and realized I'm actually gay.

Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
While I don't understand it, I wouldn't necessarily put it under the same mental illness umbrella that I do the trannies.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:41:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So, what category would your husband fall into?

Do you have to take drugs (estradiol) to keep from being masculine?
View Quote
He's just a regular guy, who doesn't mind my uniqueness.

And no, we don't take hormones, plastic surgery on the face sure, but not hormones, we are mostly comfortable with our physical shell

@charliebravo
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
While I don't understand it, I wouldn't necessarily put it under the same mental illness umbrella that I do the trannies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We know what we are, you're not like trans people, we just like to change up the Aesthetics
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:46:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Read the OP and realized I'm actually gay.

Thanks OP.
View Quote
Sorry dude, but at least now you know

@Towely
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:47:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds confusing.  Good luck.
Possible, but really has little to no effect on your daily life, unlike the rampant leftist scum in this country.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:48:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:51:31 PM EDT
[#48]
I have never understood the gay guys who are attracted to other guys  who dress and do their damndest to look like a broad. even more weird is the gay men who date/marry etc a dude who has had a sex change into a woman.

what fucking sense does that make?

Your story  is nearly exact to this japanese guy I know. He likes cute japanese girls so much he wishes he was one, so he makes himself into a trap when he goes to comiket a few times a year.    he will say he is gay or says he thinks he's gay but a few times he has told me he wished he had a cute tiny  GF with big tits. I think he is just a confused dude who never got laid. hada rough homelife.  a highschool confession to a pretty girl classmate of his did not go well to put it mildly. that and him already living in a country that is having issues with men and women getting together, has really fucked his head up.    I have sworn to him when he next visits the US I am taking him to a strip bar or to the bunny ranch or something to see if he can sort himself out one way or the other

Im glad I was born normal  and I get my sexual rocks off from stabbing homeless people to death  and using their intestines masturbate with like  everyone else.   that homo shit is just messed up
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:56:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Being from Iowa, do you like Slipknot? I went and saw them in Des Moines. Great show.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I have never understood the gay guys who are attracted to other guys  who dress and do their damndest to look like a broad. even more weird is the gay men who date/marry etc a dude who has had a sex change into a woman.

what fucking sense does that make?

Your story  is nearly exact to this japanese guy I know. He likes cute japanese girls so much he wishes he was one, so he makes himself into a trap when he goes to comiket a few times a year.    he will say he is gay or says he thinks he's gay but a few times he has told me he wished he had a cute tiny  GF with big tits. I think he is just a confused dude who never got laid. hada rough homelife.  a highschool confession to a pretty girl classmate of his did not go well to put it mildly. that and him already living in a country that is having issues with men and women getting together, has really fucked his head up.    I have sworn to him when he next visits the US I am taking him to a strip bar or to the bunny ranch or something to see if he can sort himself out one way or the other

Im glad I was born normal  and I get my sexual rocks off from stabbing homeless people to death  and using their intestines masturbate with like  everyone else.   that homo shit is just messed up
View Quote
Some people just never figure them self out, there's still plenty of trans people that date women, it's quite a complicated grey area of sexuality.

We know what we are, and we know why we are the way we are and why we want it to be that way

His issue is even more complicated.

@Shawnmt6601
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top