Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 108
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 2:45:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Watch it guys ..... this one's edgy.  Mind you don't cut yourselves.
View Quote
Wow, you're a clever little fella aren't you?

Anything of substance to add to the conversation?
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 2:51:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Jesus is LORD and Savior
View Quote
Amen.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 3:03:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

For them to answer your question, will require a enigmatic in esoteric answer.

You will need patience to hear it from my experience.

My answers on the other hand are different, though just as esoteric
View Quote
Nothing is beyond His control. Remember, God has allowed the worst to happen to His best.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 3:13:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Because we can only enjoy the benefits of a Constitutional Republic and the Rule of Law if everyone believes in a Magical Sky Wizard, especially one particular brand of Magical Sky Wizard?
View Quote
Not at all.  Plenty of patriotic, upright Americans don’t believe in a supreme being while simultaneously not feeling the need to belittle others of faith.

As an American, there’s Nothing wrong with being an atheist, but there is definitely something wrong in taking sides with the left when it comes to respecting people with religious convictions.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 3:14:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Nobody can prove odin exists or ever did,

The proof of God's existence and that his Son, Jesus walked the earth is found daily.
View Quote

Where?
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nothing is beyond His control. Remember, God has allowed the worst to happen to His best.
View Quote
And thats the question, why does she all use her?

Her Essence is everywhere, in your very skin, it seems we can use it anyway we want, good or evil, the Phantom's. They are of each other,.

The only reason I can think of for it to be that way it's because it must be that way for some sort of discernable reason that we can't quite figure out, perhaps she is all-powerful but it seems that maybe she is not all-knowing, which leads to an even spookyer question, what is the hell is she trying to figure out?

Or maybe her solitary Oneness has made her ... lonely, the theories go on forever, perhaps we will figure it out before the death of the universe, if we can even survive that long as a species.

None of us alive now, will know for sure.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Of all the dumb arguments, "It must be true, because you can't prove it isn't." is absolutely the dumbest.

I believe that only religion uses this argument.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Wow, you're a clever little fella aren't you?

Anything of substance to add to the conversation?
View Quote
Curious that you have chosen to mock people who believe in a philosophy that gives them purpose, peace, joy, hope, and improves the quality of their lives. I don’t generally see them berating you for your non belief.  Let it go. Nobody forced you to read the thread.  Freedoms and all that.

Btw, Jesus lives.  He will save your life, if you let Him.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 3:43:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This is a hard one to swallow.

Everything is subject to God's authority, including Satan. That does not mean God causes everything, but it does mean he permits what he does. You must understand there is no one on this Earth that is good in God's eyes. Which is why there is only one way to The Father, Jesus, period. We all deserve hell.
View Quote
Speak for yourself cupcake. Just because your faith is a bit rocky, no need to come onto GD every few days and make one of these zealot cult like threads...Then to lecture us all, like you know more than us...when you dont is beyond absurd

Everything you wrote is just whimsical fantasy and at best just your myopic opinion to suit whatever agenda it is that you have... so until next week with another my mean god is great thread and your all going to hell
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 3:51:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Speak for yourself cupcake. Just because your faith is a bit rocky, no need to come onto GD every few days and make one of these zealot cult like threads...Then to lecture us all, like you know more than us...when you dont is beyond absurd

Everything you wrote is just whimsical fantasy and at best just your myopic opinion to suit whatever agenda it is that you have... so until next week with another my mean god is great thread and your all going to hell
View Quote
We may deserve eternal separation from God, but he loved us enough to give us one out.  One payment.  One bridge to span the gulf.  If only we would take it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Where?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The proof of God's existence and that his Son, Jesus walked the earth is found daily.
Where?
That theme park in Kentucky
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:13:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Not at all.  Plenty of patriotic, upright Americans don’t believe in a supreme being while simultaneously not feeling the need to belittle others of faith.

As an American, there’s Nothing wrong with being an atheist, but there is definitely something wrong in taking sides with the left when it comes to respecting people with religious convictions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because we can only enjoy the benefits of a Constitutional Republic and the Rule of Law if everyone believes in a Magical Sky Wizard, especially one particular brand of Magical Sky Wizard?

Oh please. irrational beliefs don't need to be respected or not mocked. Religious beliefs don't get a free pass just because they are religious. Many people won't openly mock them because they are somehow special. They aren't. I'll be cordial, I may even discuss those beliefs and texts, but I don't play favorites when it comes to sacred cows being turned into burgers.

And there were, and are, plenty of go-fearing religious commies who would pray for your soul while putting you up against a wall. They aren't on your side just because they adhere to the same brand of mythology.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:14:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh thank God he's good, it would be bad if he wasn't.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:15:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

God is great!
View Quote
Allahu Akbar!
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:15:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
We may deserve eternal separation from God, but he loved us enough to give us one out.  One payment.  One bridge to span the gulf.  If only we would take it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe Jehovah could have cut out the middle man and not been pissed at us  for using the gift of free will He gave us in the first place, especially knowing how it would all turn out ahead of time.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:15:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe Jehovah could have cut out the middle man and not been pissed at us  for using the gift of free will He gave us in the first place, especially knowing how it would all turn out ahead of time.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:17:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'll gladly be a fool to this world for Him.
View Quote
I have good news for you.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Indeed, He is and always will be.  It is The One unchangeable thing.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:22:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Oh please. irrational beliefs don't need to be respected or not mocked. Religious beliefs don't get a free pass just because they are religious. Many people won't openly mock them because they are somehow special. They aren't. I'll be cordial, I may even discuss those beliefs and texts, but I don't play favorites when it comes to sacred cows being turned into burgers.

And there were, and are, plenty of go-fearing religious commies who would pray for your soul while putting you up against a wall. They aren't on your side just because they adhere to the same brand of mythology.
View Quote
This place is different now.

Not too long ago you would have gotten it shoved up your ass for saying that. I got two weeks off for using the "m" word.

I don't understand it and I hold my breath every time someone challenges the nut jobs on here.

Try to stick around and not get ban hammered.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
God is ALWAYS good, even when life isn't.
View Quote
These are some of my favorite quotes from the book about him:

"Happy shall he be that take and dash their little ones against the rock."

"Utterly destroy all that they have and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling."

"I will make my arrows drunk with blood and my sword shall devour flesh."

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods”, do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death"
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:31:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Everything good comes to us from the father. Everything wicked comes from the self. Our sins uncork our unhappy destiny. Better to not have been born.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:32:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not used to seeing you that feisty Blitz
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:32:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Show me evidence he did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prove to me he didn't exist.
Show me evidence he did.
Let me just make the simple... what do you think AD and BC stand for on our yearly dates? Anyone that doesn't believe Jesus walked the Earth, has never researched whether he has or not.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:42:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Let me just make the simple... what do you think AD and BC stand for on our yearly dates? Anyone that doesn't believe Jesus walked the Earth, has never researched whether he has or not.
View Quote
There you go.

Overwhelming evidence.

I'm so glad that is settled.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
A god must be real if he's on the calendar?

Pop quiz:

Who do you think the months of our year and the days of our week are named for?
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Pop quiz:

View Quote
Here's a pop quiz from you... which puddlel did you accidentally evolve from?
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:54:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
There you go.

Overwhelming evidence.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There you go.

Overwhelming evidence.

Yep
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:56:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pop quiz:

One that's older than 4000 years.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:59:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 4:59:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
What the fuck is a "puddlel"?
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:02:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, that’s the thing.  He wants a relationship with us.  We have to choose Him.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

"Utterly destroy all that they have and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling."

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods”, do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death"
View Quote
God hates evil.  Who knew?
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What the fuck is a "puddlel"?
View Quote
A grammar nazi’s worst nightmare.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:10:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
God is ALWAYS good, even when life isn't.

Context and biblical time period matter, are you aware of why the Old Testament shows God differently?
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Yes He is.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:16:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Wow. That was impressive. That little girl has a bright future singing.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:17:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Amen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jesus is LORD and Savior
Amen.
Yes indeed.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:20:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Context and biblical time period matter, are you aware of why the Old Testament shows God differently?
View Quote
The better question would be does God's self-portrayal change or does God himself change?
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:20:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
GD is for topics that don't fit in other sub forums

Religious people are getting worse than vegans and crossfitters
View Quote
Not nearly so bad as the militant atheists.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:21:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You need to replace all those "he" points with "me" and "I".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha, you don't know my story.  If not for him I'd probably be dead or in jail. If not for him I'd feel hopeless right now. The world keeps throwing one thing after another at me lately, but it's only driving me to Him all the more. He provides, He saves and He loves like no one else. He has and is transforming my life and my family.

Seed of the serpent go find someone else to crow at. But even if you don't, I can take it.
You need to replace all those "he" points with "me" and "I".

Well I and me tried to break the chains on my heart for a long time, only to make them longer, heavier and stronger. God broke them and set me free, I no longer desire to sin, I abhor it and love Him.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glad you’ve appointed yourself the final arbitrator of what is and is not “irrational “.

As for the rest of your drivel, the same can be said for atheist, so what’s your point?
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:24:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The better question would be does God's self-portrayal change or does God himself change?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe you should pickup a Bible and try to answer that question.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:28:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:32:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
He was a bloodthirsty ethnic-cleanser until he had a kid and mellowed?
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:39:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Give it up OP, and grow your own identity and an original thought or two.

https://www.theonlinefisherman.com/images/00_reelnews/2017/01/03/methods-to-troll-inshore-offshore/Trolling-Offshore.jpg

A.W.D.
View Quote
Why do some non-believers feel the need to piss on those of us who do believe?
Why be angry and vicious about something you don't understand?
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:40:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've have come across a bit more cunty than I meant to. Sorry.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
atheist leaders have killed close to 100 million people.
They must be proud to have guys like Stalin, Pol Pot and the Kims to worship....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glad you’ve appointed yourself the final arbitrator of what is and is not “irrational “.

As for the rest of your drivel, the same can be said for atheist, so what’s your point?
atheist leaders have killed close to 100 million people.
They must be proud to have guys like Stalin, Pol Pot and the Kims to worship....
"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius" wasn't spoken by an atheist. Plenty of people have been killed in the name of God over the years.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

There you go.

Overwhelming evidence.

View Quote
Whatever you think of actual religion, the historical record is clear that a man named Jesus did live and die in that era give or take a few years.  Theres ample historical evidence he existed. Whether he was just a man or more is the only debate.
Link Posted: 8/13/2018 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Religion (not from religion)
America was founded as a church relocation project
The founders believed that our form of representative democracy was only suitable for a Christian people and those who followed Christian morals.
(they were correct)
View Quote
Huh, I must have missed that part I guess
Page / 108
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top