BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:40:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The national level polls showed Clinton leading and we saw how that turned out.  The same thing will happen again in November.
View Quote
From your mouth to God’s ear.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:42:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I voted for Trump in the primary. I'll vote straight D this November.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:43:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You seem concerned ... terribly, terribly concerned.
View Quote
As he should be.  Complacency will kill us.  This isn't another "Flight 93" election, but it's still an American Airlines Flight 63 election.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:46:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Easy, look at a precinct that has zero votes for Trump and ten thousand more votes for Hillary than there are voters in that Precinct.  Such places did in fact exist.
View Quote
I meant proving it in a court of law for prosecution.

There have been and continue to be prosecutions for voter fraud but it isn't easy.

One of the first things I face when I broach the subject is the question "If it is so rampant and so wide spread then where are the prosecutions?"

People are working on it.   One of the easy things to do is check voter rolls across state lines and purge duplicates (this is most likely a common form of fraud).   Another would be to compare the rolls against those who are actually alive.

Frankly, we should have states purge their rolls every X years and have people re-register.

Edit:  because spelling is hard  
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:49:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So you support electing a Democrat who will gladly lock his jaws on Chuck Schumer's balls over a 'dopey' Republican, in a blood red state?
View Quote
No, what the guy is saying is that the Alabama case was an outlier not a trend. Had the GOP candidate been anyone other than Roy Moore, the seat would still be Republican.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:53:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No, what the guy is saying is that the Alabama case was an outlier not a trend. Had the GOP candidate been anyone other than Roy Moore, the seat would still be Republican.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you support electing a Democrat who will gladly lock his jaws on Chuck Schumer's balls over a 'dopey' Republican, in a blood red state?
Had the Republican Party not turned on Moore it would still be Republican.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:55:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We need to motivate conservatives to get out and vote.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I would love it if you were right.

But there is literally nothing that I have seen in the last 6-12 months that leads me to believe Republicans will GAIN seats in the House. Actually, on one level, this kind of thinking is dangerous because when reality strikes you it will be a rough awakening - you risk becoming deranged like the Left became following November 2016.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do not fash yourself.  President Trump has literally destroyed the Left. The elections and polls that have you in such a tizzy are nothing more than the final convulsions of a dying ideology.  I predict the Republican party will break with history and gain Congressional seats in the ‘18 mid-terms.

In the entire sweep of mankind’s history there has never been a cataclysmic political force like President Trump's very good brain weaponized by the awesome power of his tweeting.  You’ll see.

MAGA.
I would love it if you were right.

But there is literally nothing that I have seen in the last 6-12 months that leads me to believe Republicans will GAIN seats in the House. Actually, on one level, this kind of thinking is dangerous because when reality strikes you it will be a rough awakening - you risk becoming deranged like the Left became following November 2016.
You seem concerned that your girl lost.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:19:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The fake polls! crowd sincerely believes that there were AT LEAST 3+ million fraudulent votes cast illegally in CA.
View Quote
How many were there?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yeah, its sad. I don't think its hubris as much as its ignorance. If you are a yokel and you live in a 2 horse town somewhere 2 hours from the 'big city' and only hang out with Big Jim from the Caterpillar shop and Floyd from the chicken plant you may not grasp the realities of the political environment across the Nation.
View Quote
Oh my fucking God can we get a little more urban elitism in here?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:28:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Had the Republican Party not turned on Moore it would still be Republican.
View Quote
Or had the dumb ass gov just kept the interim appointee in the seat until mid terms it would be republican.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:59:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
All those millions of illegal aliens that got drivers licenses were also registered to vote at the same time due to motor-voter. Do you think they didn't vote?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why would you suspect it not to be in the millions or hundreds of thousands when CA has bent over backwards to (1) import illegals and (2) make voting as easy as possible for them (up to making it legal in some select cases)?

I don't know the answer but I wouldn't be shocked if it was in the hundreds of thousands if not higher.   At least given some of the stuff that has come out in other states.
Because if its was in the millions, it would be simple to prove both at the state and Federal level and we would have seen much more hard evidence of widespread voter fraud.

I'M CERTAIN that a level of voter fraud exists - especially in leftist states and districts - but again it would be very hard to conceal millions of fraudulent votes. I can understand thousands here and there but not millions.
All those millions of illegal aliens that got drivers licenses were also registered to vote at the same time due to motor-voter. Do you think they didn't vote?
From what I understand, that didn't actually happen.  There is no evidence that millions of illegals voted.  Don't be ridiculous.  Heck, even if you disqualified three million Democratic votes the results there would not have been any different.

The biggest fraud vulnerability in CA are absentee ballots.  Curtailing their use severely would do more than anything else to reduce fraudulent voting.  Probably true for many States.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

From what I understand, that didn't actually happen.  There is no evidence that millions of illegals voted.  Don't be ridiculous.  Heck, even if you disqualified three million Democratic votes the results there would not have been any different.

The biggest fraud vulnerability in CA are absentee ballots.  Curtailing their use severely would do more than anything else to reduce fraudulent voting.  Probably true for many States.
View Quote
Before the Dem governor shut down the investigation 1500 illegal votes in just in one NoVA county (Prince William) were found to have been cast.....At the time it was still a "purple" county and this was concerning the 2008 election.

It would seem to me if that could happen in just one Virginia county (with a large Hispanic population) what is it like across the land in states that have a lot more Hispanics than Virginia does?

Throw-in the Dem officials in charge in those states that stonewall or otherwise stymie efforts to root such things out and it would not surprise me in the slightest that a very large number of illegal votes were counted. I've no idea of the number no more than you do but to say it's not significant is just whistling past the graveyard.

BTW.....Many of those 1500 had names and address attached and none were charged.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:56:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Odds are that those polls aren't taken anywhere but in libtard strongholds.

Not buying any of it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:57:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Yeah Uh huh
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:02:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
I voted for Bernie in the primary and I'll vote straight R this November
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:16:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Before the Dem governor shut down the investigation 1500 illegal votes in just in one NoVA county (Prince William) were found to have been cast.....At the time it was still a "purple" county and this was concerning the 2008 election.

It would seem to me if that could happen in just one Virginia county (with a large Hispanic population) what is it like across the land in states that have a lot more Hispanics than Virginia does?

Throw-in the Dem officials in charge in those states that stonewall or otherwise stymie efforts to root such things out and it would not surprise me in the slightest that a very large number of illegal votes were counted. I've no idea of the number no more than you do but to say it's not significant is just whistling past the graveyard.

BTW.....Many of those 1500 had names and address attached and none were charged.
View Quote
I think battleground States with mixed local controul over elections are the most likely to have significant fraud.  The incentive is the strongest.  Outside of some particular races here and there, there really isn't much to be gained by fraud in States like CA.  The Democratic advantage is overwhelming.  It still exists, to be sure, and I've personally seen suspected instances.  Whether or not they were done by illegals is hard to say for sure, but I feel pretty sure that it was not in those cases I saw.  All but three involved absentee ballots.  The other three involved people who neighbours saw with signatures next to their names in the roster but who neighbours said had died or moved away years earlier.  They did challenge the names, which voters can do in a certain section of the roster, although it is very tough to take a name off, even a dead person, partly due to State and partly due to Federal laws, apparently.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:24:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Just like every other November?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:32:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why are you on a gun forum?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Another thread....revealing the thoghts of a TOP STRAGETIST.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Schmidt-40-Precent-of-Americans-Have-Surrendered-Their-Intellectual-Sovereignty-to-Trump/5-2138401/

Some interesting derp there.  The more Trump energizes his base, the SMALLER it becomes......hence his popularity hitting 50%
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes, the Dummy party needs your vote(s)
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:42:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
(Trump) Out (/Trump)
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

There have been and continue to be prosecutions for voter fraud but it isn't easy.

One of the first things I face when I broach the subject is the question "If it is so rampant and so wide spread then where are the prosecutions?"

People are working on it.   One of the easy things to do is check voter roles across state lines and purge duplicates (this is most likely a common form of fraud).   Another would be to compare the roles against those who are actually alive.

Frankly, we should have states purge their roles every X years and have people re-register.
View Quote
They should purge the rolls every single federal election year.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:44:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Ds will easily take the house and senate. And in 2020 they’ll have the presidency too.

And the same faggots whining about trump now will be celebrating Kamala Harris/Eric Holder.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:46:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why?
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 10:03:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
2nd amendment but...
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 10:08:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Yeah, just like Hiltery by a landslide.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
You should look up the following in the dictionary:

Causality.

Desire.

You are quite confused about which is which.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:49:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
One tends to find no evidence when one refuses to look for it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 1:10:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL, guess what it won't matter and nobody cares.  Go choke yourself and be miserable in a corner somewhere.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 2:21:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

LOL, guess what it won't matter and nobody cares.  Go choke yourself and be miserable in a corner somewhere.
View Quote
He didnt vote Trump. The dude had been a  lib troll for some time
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 2:22:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

People are working on it.   One of the easy things to do is check voter rolls across state lines and purge duplicates (this is most likely a common form of fraud).   Another would be to compare the rolls against those who are actually alive.

Frankly, we should have states purge their rolls every X years and have people re-register.

View Quote
And the libs will say dats racist
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 2:24:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL you have been quite the  Leftist for the most part. No one believes you voted Trump. Please vote for the Communists, I would feel dirty voting for Conservatives knowing you might be doing the same.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

LOL you have been quite the  Leftist for the most part. No one believes you voted Trump. Please vote for the Communists, I would feel dirty voting for Conservatives knowing you might be doing the same.
View Quote
I believe it.

Probably thinking (when they can manage to do that) "Hey it will be funny to have this buffoon run and lose against Harridan Hillary instead of a serious candidate!"

OOOPPSS!!  
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 3:00:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Who?  "Top_Men"?

Link Posted: 8/18/2018 4:31:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Someone needs to check the numbers. At some point they might actually give us the correct ones....
View Quote
These are the "correct" numbers. When you target an audience and back it up with manipulative answers to all sound different but in the end have the same meaning. It is easy to manufacture a result.
Now armed with your "poll" results you broadcast the results and there you have the makings of an agenda and claim your results are Scientific. Well the last part is sort  of true, it takes some thought to accomplish the above.

Cheers
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 4:33:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Just make sure you all get your asses out and vote, and drag your family and friends with you  (unless they're liberal)
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 5:24:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I believe it.

Probably thinking (when they can manage to do that) "Hey it will be funny to have this buffoon run and lose against Harridan Hillary instead of a serious candidate!"

OOOPPSS!!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe it.

OOOPPSS!!  
That's my interpretation. Didn't turn out how he thought it would.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 5:30:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why?
Because only half of his post is true?
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:14:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why?
His was a ‘Mischief vote’ in the Primary thinking Trump was the most beatable Republican candidate. I’m certain his vote in the actual election was for his gal-that-lost.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 9:41:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Update II in OP
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 9:45:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Everybody needs to vote! It's all about who shows up to the polls. I hope they keep headlines showing the Dems are in the lead. It does us a favor.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 9:56:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Everybody needs to vote! It's all about who shows up to the polls. I hope they keep headlines showing the Dems are in the lead. It does us a favor.
View Quote
Definitely.

Tell your family and friends to vote (except the Democrats of course). Get them off the couch and into the poll booth, vote Republican for everything, this isn't the time to be stupid.

As for the Democrat family and friends tell them that the polling places are really busy and it took forever to vote, that nothing important is on the ballot etc etc. Tell them on Facebook, Twitter, everywhere.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 9:58:38 AM EDT
[#46]
So despite the booming economy, record low unemployment, peace breaking out everywhere, and Trump basically succeeding at everything, people are itching for a change? Dying to vote for a party that has steadfastly refused to bring up even a single policy issue (because they can't)?

I know people are stupid, but this is hard to believe.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 10:01:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Even nearly 50% of Democrats don't believe the MSM anymore.  Their message is dying, slowly but surely.
View Quote
And 50% of Democrats believe we should become socialist.....
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 10:01:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It ain't even remotely constitutional.
View Quote
Bullshit. It is 100% constitutional. Only citizens have the right to vote, and you need to be able to identify who the citizens are. Voter ID is 100% constitutional. Making them pay for the ID is where you get into trouble. I would gladly see my tax dollars go towards a voter ID system that included biometric data and verification.

And if we can't get voter ID, how about Biometric scanners at each polling place. You get scanned on the way in. No personal data is collected. If you try to show up at another polling place, when you are scanned, an alarm goes off and you are arrested on the spot for voter fraud.  This would put an end to the buses running around and taking large groups of people to multiple polling places - if, in fact, those stories are true.
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 10:10:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Ahhhhh! Nothing like the annual Republican Chicken Little Thread.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top