Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:00:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a real hard time believing the majority of the American populace would want to send folks to congress to block the Trump agenda.
View Quote
Didn't a majority of the nationwide populace vote against Trump in the first place?  There are also folks who voted against Clinton more than they did for Trump.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:00:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Sorry your girl lost.
View Quote
Thanks professor, for that insightful retort. Its a wonder you're not arguing in front of the Supreme Court every term with the incredible logic and persuasion you demonstrate with posts like this.

The point is, as Ive shown with repeated cites in this thread, if the 2018 polls are only as accurate as the 2016 polls (that brilliant ones like PlaneJane deride), we will lose the House and then some.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Didn't a majority of the nationwide populace vote against Trump in the first place?  There are also folks who voted against Clinton more than they did for Trump.
View Quote
The fake polls! crowd sincerely believes that there were AT LEAST 3+ million fraudulent votes cast illegally in CA.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:09:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you can read this page of this thread and think the polls were 'blatantly skewed', Im not sure what to say to you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, you're clearly emotionally invested in the Blue Wave narrative, so don't let us stop you from continuing to jump through your own asshole trying to "prove" that the polls weren't blatantly skewed.
If you can read this page of this thread and think the polls were 'blatantly skewed', Im not sure what to say to you.
There is a ton of hubris and willful ignorance here, and a desire to deny anything that does not fit the desired narrative.  I seriously doubt that outside of GD the situation is any different, hence the low GOP turnout.  People here have been ridiculous since the 2016 primaries.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks professor, for that insightful retort. Its a wonder you're not arguing in front of the Supreme Court every term with the incredible logic and persuasion you demonstrate with posts like this.

The point is, as Ive shown with repeated cites in this thread, if the 2018 polls are only as accurate as the 2016 polls (that brilliant ones like PlaneJane deride), we will lose the House and then some.
View Quote
She's just messing with you.

The "Sorry your girl lost" is the default answer by Trumplings for anyone not showing enough fealty to the God Emperor.

Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:14:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The fake polls! crowd sincerely believes that there were AT LEAST 3+ million fraudulent votes cast illegally in CA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only a moron would believe something like that.  Or a total ignoramus.  Having worked the elections here, I'm quite certain there was some fraud, but nowhere near enough to change the outcome.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:15:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There is a ton of hubris and willful ignorance here, and a desire to deny anything that does not fit the desired narrative.  I seriously doubt that outside of GD the situation is any different, hence the low GOP turnout.  People here have been ridiculous since the 2016 primaries.
View Quote
Yeah, its sad. I don't think its hubris as much as its ignorance. If you are a yokel and you live in a 2 horse town somewhere 2 hours from the 'big city' and only hang out with Big Jim from the Caterpillar shop and Floyd from the chicken plant you may not grasp the realities of the political environment across the Nation.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:16:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I doubt the lead is anything like 12 points.

With that being said, the D's have voter enthusiasm on their side.  Conservatives need to be not-lazy and vote.  We have to make damned sure we hold the senate so we can continue to seat court picks.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:16:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hillary 98%
View Quote
This is all you need to know. Hillary was a lock.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Only a moron would believe something like that.  Or a total ignoramus.  Having worked the elections here, I'm quite certain there was some fraud, but nowhere near enough to change the outcome.
View Quote
You better be careful... there are literally dozens of those morons in this thread ready to jump on you.

Que attacks on you because you're from Californistan in 3,2,1....
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:20:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The "Sorry your girl lost" is the default answer by Trumplings for anyone not showing enough fealty to the God Emperor.

View Quote
no  its to remind people who have been wrong about everythi g for the past 3 years that their opinion is worthless

sorry your girl lost
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:26:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
National voter ID is not constitutional.  The Federal government is not given any positive powers with respect to suffrage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It ain't even remotely constitutional.
Voter ID absolutely is constitutional as long as there isn't a charge for it and it is reasonably easy to obtain

That being said, we are in trouble for Nov. Everyone needs to get out and vote, plus badger all other conservatives you know to go vote as well. Dem turnout will be huge, guaranteed. We need to match it
National voter ID is not constitutional.  The Federal government is not given any positive powers with respect to suffrage.
WTH do you think an SSI number is.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

With that being said, the D's have voter enthusiasm on their side.  Conservatives need to be not-lazy and vote.  We have to make damned sure we hold the senate so we can continue to seat court picks.
View Quote
Congress needed to give Conservatives a reason to give a shit about re-electing them. Instead they followed Paul Rino and the Big $$$$ Donors
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

no  its to remind people who have been wrong about everythi g for the past 3 years that their opinion is worthless

sorry your girl lost
View Quote
Yeah, its hilarious when its rammed down the throat of one of the underscores when they post a Meowler thread or one of the legacy Never Trumpers when they are braying about some gay shit.

When an ignoramus who's idiotic statement has been shown to be wrong posts it with no further insight it shows intellectual flacidity.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:28:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
How many illegal votes were cast?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:30:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah, its hilarious when its rammed down the throat of one of the underscores when they post a Meowler thread or one of the legacy Never Trumpers when they are braying about some gay shit.

When an ignoramus who's idiotic statement has been shown to be wrong posts it with no further insight it shows intellectual flacidity.
View Quote
What is this with you and the personal insults?    Why can't you leave that shit at the door and just have a conversation?

As if you aren't ignorant of some things?    Hell, we are all ignorant of some things; myself included.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:30:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Congress needed to give Conservatives a reason to give a shit about re-electing them. Instead they followed Paul Rino and the Big $$$$ Donors
View Quote
Any fucking moron should be able to see that Trump needs the House to be able to push the MAGA agenda in 2019 and beyond. Anyone not voting R during this mid term is not (and was not) on our side. Unfortunately for us to win, we need to win over a majority of the 'independents' who make up 30-40% of the electorate in any given election. I fear we will not be able to achieve the necessary majority this cycle.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:31:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

How many illegal votes were cast?
View Quote
I don't know. But i suspect its not in the millions or hundreds of thousands.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:32:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What is this with you and the personal insults?    Why can't you leave that shit at the door and just have a conversation?

As if you aren't ignorant of some things?    Hell, we are all ignorant of some things; myself included.  
View Quote
Who did I personally insult in what you quoted?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:33:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I don't know. But i suspect its not in the millions or hundreds of thousands.
View Quote
Why would you suspect it not to be in the millions or hundreds of thousands when CA has bent over backwards to (1) import illegals and (2) make voting as easy as possible for them (up to making it legal in some select cases)?

I don't know the answer but I wouldn't be shocked if it was in the hundreds of thousands if not higher.   At least given some of the stuff that has come out in other states.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Im ignorant of many things and wrong on countless others. But when I am shown to be wrong, I apologize, admit my mistake and try to correct my logic. I don't resort to stupidity to cover my intellectual failings.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:35:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Why would you suspect it not to be in the millions or hundreds of thousands when CA has bent over backwards to (1) import illegals and (2) make voting as easy as possible for them (up to making it legal in some select cases)?

I don't know the answer but I wouldn't be shocked if it was in the hundreds of thousands if not higher.   At least given some of the stuff that has come out in other states.
View Quote
Because if its was in the millions, it would be simple to prove both at the state and Federal level and we would have seen much more hard evidence of widespread voter fraud.

I'M CERTAIN that a level of voter fraud exists - especially in leftist states and districts - but again it would be very hard to conceal millions of fraudulent votes. I can understand thousands here and there but not millions.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Who did I personally insult in what you quoted?
View Quote
You tell me.   The part in red:  is that a general statement directed towards nobody in particular?   I ask because I could very easily see you implying  that applies to at least one specific person here (which is exactly how I took it).

"Yeah, its hilarious when its rammed down the throat of one of the underscores when they post a Meowler thread or one of the legacy Never Trumpers when they are braying about some gay shit.
When an ignoramus who's idiotic statement has been shown to be wrong posts it with no further insight it shows intellectual flacidity."

If I am being overly sensitive, that's fine and I will apologize but your posts are strong enough on their own that they don't need that shit.  [/b]
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You tell me.   The part in red:  is that a general statement directed towards nobody in particular?   I ask because I could very easily see you implying  that applies to at least one specific person here (which is exactly how I took it).

"Yeah, its hilarious when its rammed down the throat of one of the underscores when they post a Meowler thread or one of the legacy Never Trumpers when they are braying about some gay shit.
When an ignoramus who's idiotic statement has been shown to be wrong posts it with no further insight it shows intellectual flacidity."

If I am being overly sensitive, that's fine and I will apologize but your posts are strong enough on their own that they don't need that shit.  [/b]
View Quote
Sorry Man, if you took that as a swipe at you - I promise you it wasn't.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:39:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Dude those same polls had hitlery winning by a landslide.  Those polls are as bogus as a three dollar bill.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:39:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Because if its was in the millions, it would be simple to prove both at the state and Federal level and we would have seen much more hard evidence of widespread voter fraud.

I'M CERTAIN that a level of voter fraud exists - especially in leftist states and districts - but again it would be very hard to conceal millions of fraudulent votes. I can understand thousands here and there but not millions.
View Quote
If you can conceal thousands, you can conceal millions and, with all due respect, proving voter fraud is not an easy thing.

Finding "mistakes" and "glitches" and "errors" is one thing.   Proving fraud is a horse of a different color.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:40:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Dude those same polls had hitlery winning by a landslide.  Those polls are as bogus as a three dollar bill.
View Quote
Nope.

I linked to those 'polls' on page 5 of this thread. They showed the election to be a relative dead heat. Anyone claiming that they showed Hillary to be winning in a landslide is either lying or ignorant.

Prove me wrong.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:41:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
They are also bleeding voters like a vagina in a period.  More and more life long democrats are moving away from the democratic party, that is quickly turning into the facist Stalinist party.  I personally know three life long liberals who have sworn off the democrats and will vote republican from now on.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This is all you need to know. Hillary was a lock.
View Quote
The way conservatives regard polling continues to surprise me, it probably shouldn't considering how they regard other things but it's utterly foreign to me.

Trump's victory was an extremely improbable event, he just BARELY won and the landscape changed significantly late in the campaign.

Saw the exact same thing in 2012 when Romney was going to win in a landslide. And in 2008 when Mccain wasn't DOA.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:44:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If you can conceal thousands, you can conceal millions and, with all due respect, proving voter fraud is not an easy thing.

Finding "mistakes" and "glitches" and "errors" is one thing.   Proving fraud is a horse of a different color.
View Quote
Easy, look at a precinct that has zero votes for Trump and ten thousand more votes for Hillary than there are voters in that Precinct.  Such places did in fact exist.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:46:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Any fucking moron should be able to see that Trump needs the House to be able to push the MAGA agenda in 2019 and beyond. Anyone not voting R during this mid term is not (and was not) on our side. Unfortunately for us to win, we need to win over a majority of the 'independents' who make up 30-40% of the electorate in any given election. I fear we will not be able to achieve the necessary majority this cycle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If we do not win, all is lost. That is all that needs to be said.

Pump the positivity and let liberals own the negativity and shove it in their face. They are the cause of it anyhow.

We cannot lose. We cannot be lazy.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:46:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yeah, its sad. I don't think its hubris as much as its ignorance. If you are a yokel and you live in a 2 horse town somewhere 2 hours from the 'big city' and only hang out with Big Jim from the Caterpillar shop and Floyd from the chicken plant you may not grasp the realities of the political environment across the Nation.
View Quote
Yes, because all rural people are so stupid right? LOL
It's that type of attitude that leads to the abject hatred the rural conservative voters have for Big City Thinkers....

It's also why Big City Thinkers did not see the Red Wave which crushed their hopes and dreams on the last election.

The simple truth is this election will require the Right to get out and work, to donate time and money to help
get people elected. They need to get off their asses and work. If they do that, the Right will win. If they do not,
they will lose. Pretty simple.

The "realities of the political environment" are pretty clear to rural people. We have watched as the RINOs did nothing
and the Democrats have evolved from Progressives to Socialists with a few Communists thrown into the mix. We can't
fix a problem that isn't ours though. Kansas just elected in the primary a hard ultra Right candidate for Governor. We will
work hard to ensure he crushes the Leftist candidate in the general election. Beyond that there is nothing we can do here.

Instead of people gnashing their teeth about what might happen, they need to get the fuck off the couch and get involved,
donate a few PMAGs worth of their hard earned money, reach out to the family and friends to ensure they vote and offer
to be part of a Right wing candidates election team. Now is not the time to simply be on the side lines moaning.

We can beat the Leftists in November and drink their tasty tears again and relish their gnashing of teeth if people are willing
to get out and work for it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:50:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Probably more significant is a weak GOP turnout in CA due to democrat dominance. I voted Trump knowing it wouldn't matter.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:50:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Pump the positivity and let liberals own the negativity and shove it in their face. They are the cause of it anyhow.

View Quote
Nah.

All is not lost. Trump is on a glidepath to re-election. If we lose the House this year, a lot of those swing seats will swing back our way in a Presidential 2020 election. A Democrat House might actually put Trump on a better footing for re-election in 2020. There is not an insignificant chance of Trump in the White House and an R controlled Senate and House in January 2021/
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:53:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yes, because all rural people are so stupid right? LOL
It's that type of attitude that leads to the abject hatred the rural conservative voters have for Big City Thinkers....

It's also why Big City Thinkers did not see the Red Wave which crushed their hopes and dreams on the last election.

The simple truth is this election will require the Right to get out and work, to donate time and money to help
get people elected. They need to get off their asses and work. If they do that, the Right will win. If they do not,
they will lose. Pretty simple.

The "realities of the political environment" are pretty clear to rural people. We have watched as the RINOs did nothing
and the Democrats have evolved from Progressives to Socialists with a few Communists thrown into the mix. We can't
fix a problem that isn't ours though. Kansas just elected in the primary a hard ultra Right candidate for Governor. We will
work hard to ensure he crushes the Leftist candidate in the general election. Beyond that there is nothing we can do here.

Instead of people gnashing their teeth about what might happen, they need to get the fuck off the couch and get involved,
donate a few PMAGs worth of their hard earned money, reach out to the family and friends to ensure they vote and offer
to be part of a Right wing candidates election team. Now is not the time to simply be on the side lines moaning.

We can beat the Leftists in November and drink their tasty tears again and relish their gnashing of teeth if people are willing
to get out and work for it.
View Quote
Totally agree. Your last 3 paragraphs are completely on the mark.

However, on this very board we have absolute imbeciles that promise not to vote for Rick Scott in FL.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:55:49 PM EDT
[#36]
I look forward to the next round of Russian Interference accusations.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:02:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Nah.

All is not lost. Trump is on a glidepath to re-election. If we lose the House this year, a lot of those swing seats will swing back our way in a Presidential 2020 election. A Democrat House might actually put Trump on a better footing for re-election in 2020. There is not an insignificant chance of Trump in the White House and an R controlled Senate and House in January 2021/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah.

Better for Trump, not for 'we the people.

Democrat control of the house will end all the investigations and chairmanships we control there. It will also end any forward progress for MAGA. It will be a major setback for the movement.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:03:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
https://media.giphy.com/media/Fml0fgAxVx1eM/giphy.gif

Sorry math and logic make your head hurt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry your girl lost.
https://media.giphy.com/media/Fml0fgAxVx1eM/giphy.gif

Sorry math and logic make your head hurt.
Quoted:

You seem concerned ... terribly, terribly concerned.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Totally agree. Your last 3 paragraphs are completely on the mark.

However, on this very board we have absolute imbeciles that promise not to vote for Rick Scott in FL.
View Quote
The world is full of absolute imbeciles......more so in Florida...
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:06:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, I AM concerned.

We have a fucking leftist Senator from ALABAMA of all places.

And just last week, we barely hung on to a Congressional District in which the previous Republican won it by 30 FUCKING POINTS in 2016.

I'm very fucking concerned. Im concerned we will get transvestitites and Marxists elected in districts that should be easy R wins because morons that think polls are fake and giggle at stupid port a shitter memes didn't show up to vote.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Or they have created the _appearance_ of enthusiasm by spending tons of money on visible stuff like signs, ads, stickers, and drum circles.

They give away their shit.

To get a yard sign, conservatives have to pay $20 or whatever. Which, considering they are conservatives... happens less.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:09:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Moi?  Surely not!
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:16:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All those millions of illegal aliens that got drivers licenses were also registered to vote at the same time due to motor-voter. Do you think they didn't vote?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:19:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yeah, I AM concerned.

And just last week, we barely hung on to a Congressional District in which the previous Republican won it by 30 FUCKING POINTS in 2016.

I'm very fucking concerned. Im concerned we will get transvestitites and Marxists elected in districts that should be easy R wins because morons that think polls are fake and giggle at stupid port a shitter memes didn't show up to vote.
View Quote
We have a leftist Senator from Alabama because the alternative was a complete dope.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#45]
So you support electing a Democrat who will gladly lock his jaws on Chuck Schumer's balls over a 'dopey' Republican, in a blood red state?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Yeah, I AM concerned.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I AM concerned.

Do not fash yourself.  President Trump has literally destroyed the Left. The elections and polls that have you in such a tizzy are nothing more than the final convulsions of a dying ideology.  I predict the Republican party will break with history and gain Congressional seats in the ‘18 mid-terms.

In the entire sweep of mankind’s history there has never been a cataclysmic political force like President Trump's very good brain weaponized by the awesome power of his tweeting.  You’ll see.

MAGA.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Do not fash yourself.  President Trump has literally destroyed the Left. The elections and polls that have you in such a tizzy are nothing more than the final convulsions of a dying ideology.  I predict the Republican party will break with history and gain Congressional seats in the ‘18 mid-terms.

In the entire sweep of mankind’s history there has never been a cataclysmic political force like President Trump's very good brain weaponized by the awesome power of his tweeting.  You’ll see.

MAGA.
View Quote
I would love it if you were right.

But there is literally nothing that I have seen in the last 6-12 months that leads me to believe Republicans will GAIN seats in the House. Actually, on one level, this kind of thinking is dangerous because when reality strikes you it will be a rough awakening - you risk becoming deranged like the Left became following November 2016.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:39:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

MAGA.
View Quote
I hope you’re being serious Jane
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:39:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do nothing and then demanding your base vote for you anyway is how you lose. The President has carried the rest of th e DC Republicans on his back while they bitched about his form.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:39:50 PM EDT
[#50]
I look at what happened in Wisconsin over the last 8 years and see the democrats took that outrage and occupy movement on a national level.

Guess what happened to Wisconsin after all of the act 10 protests?  It went from a deep blue state, to a purple state to a red state and was the state credited with putting our God Emperor Trump over the 270 threshold.

All of the polls had Scott Walker losing his recall election and the democrats taking back the WI state house and senate and their state supreme court.  It all backfired. Then all the polls had walker losing reelection. That backfired.

Then we have all of the Hillary up by double digit polling and the NY Times giving her a 90%+ chance to win. Arizona, Georgia and possibly even South Carolina were going to turn blue - all according to the polls.

There were only two polls that consistently showed the race was very close. IIRC one was the daily LA Times poll and the other was possibly the Rasmussen daily polls.  Those polls and more importantly the methodology of those polls were derided time after time by the media.  They polled an equal number of R/D/I and sampled the same individuals from the start to the finish.

The other polls were over sampling democrats sometimes by a 3 to 1 margin. Yet.. Hillary was only up by 10 points?    If they sampled Democrats and Republicans at a 3 to 1 ratio then Hillary should have had at least 2.5 times the Trump numbers.  She did not, which meant she was actually losing democrat support that was more than just a handfull of pissed off Bernie supporters.

I think this over sampling of democrats is continuing, and it is no more apparent than in Texas.  Ted Cruz got more votes in the republican primary than all of the democrat primary candidates got combined - and the dems had a record turnout for their primary. Yet Cruz is in trouble according to the polls.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top