Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2001 12:46:03 PM EDT
I got one of these guns last year but didn't shoot it much until around January.  Shoots okay, but the slide won't hold open after the last round.  I sent it back to EAA and they replaced the slide stop.  They got it back to me within three days.  I was pleased.  That is, until I took it out to the range again.  This time, not only did the slide not lock open, but after three shots, the damn slide stop fell out on the ground!  Seems their "fix" screwed things up even more.    

I'm sending it back to them again.  We'll see what happens this time.

I have to say, I've had other Witness pistols and they have all been fine, so this might just be a lemon.  Anyone else have problems with any EAA polymers?

Link Posted: 5/9/2001 1:22:27 PM EDT
[#1]
the EAA perpetrator, thug, and gangsta series pistols work better than the witness series.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#2]
"Protection Service?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top