BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 38
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 1:35:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wonder how many people told her to never settle.. reach for what you want...

Not, look in the mirror before deciding on what you want.
View Quote
Look at the positive side. If she’s so picky she ends up alone, then she won’t be victimizing any men. If she settles, some poor schmuck is going to be stuck with her dumb ass. So hooray for “standards”. You go girl, hold out for that 6’4 pediatric brain surgeon who can breath out the back of his head.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:33:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Look at the positive side. If she’s so picky she ends up alone, then she won’t be victimizing any men. If she settles, some poor schmuck is going to be stuck with her dumb ass. So hooray for “standards”. You go girl, hold out for that 6’4 pediatric brain surgeon who can breath out the back of his head.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wonder how many people told her to never settle.. reach for what you want...

Not, look in the mirror before deciding on what you want.
No, what happens is she turns into a psycho hose beast and starts parading around in shirts that say, "Women need more sleep, because fighting the patriarchy is hard work." or some other form of nonsense.

Those women turn into cat hoarders, end up with a feces ridden house, dead cats petrified behind couches, and pissed off that no man wanted their cottage cheese ass for a "trophy". Bring value to a relationship, not ridiculous expectations, and it will be successful.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:40:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She can find 2 out of 3 pretty easy. Going three for three is unlikely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I was coaching college cheerleading, I was driving some of the girls on my team to some kind of event or something.

One girl, Heather, was talking about what she wanted in a husband.  I had many good looking girls on the team that had nice figures.

Heather was not one of them.

At one point, she says "I'm not marrying a guy unless he's at least 6 feet tall, has an 8 inch dick, and makes at least 100 grand a year."
She can find 2 out of 3 pretty easy. Going three for three is unlikely.
Not knowing what she looks like, but having a small glimpse on her personality...

I think you maybe a bit generous.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:54:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Your point to his work hours is valid,
But a perfect example of the diametrically opposed opposite, wires crossed, female desires.

You want the fighter jet pilot, SEAL, surgeon, executive, kick ass/interesting, highly paid guy-

But want him to have the 40 hour work week, with lots of extra days off, hour for lunch, no nights, no holidays, no weekends, plenty of time for them to revolve the world around you.  
Not a lot of badass, highly accomplished, successful, interesting people have that schedule.

If, on the other hand, they hand FU money, luck into wealth, or an inheritance/trust fund, and complete freedom- they would be someone with no goal in life, not giving you your space, etc.
View Quote
"If, on the other hand, they hand FU money, luck into wealth, or an inheritance/trust fund, and complete freedom- they would be someone with no goal in life, not giving you your space, etc. "

Nonsense, tho you will likely never understand.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:01:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

These pics, not because of her politics, she’s a 4 at best a low 5. She’s not even Gilligan’s Island Maryanne in comparison to the Gingers I see regularly with the same politics. She’s fucked
View Quote
Her T shirt alone excludes her from fixing me a sammich or laying out my clothes and moving the stuff from one pair of pants pockets to the other.

So many women are impossibly stupid, in their hunt for Mr. Right.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:02:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is ultimately no justice in this regard.

My friend did everything pretty close to right, and now his wife refuses to work out, and spends her time and energy in leftist activism, and getting bigger, while he makes 500k+/year and lifts weights like a pro-football player, cooks most of the meals and is the prime parent.

C'est la guerre.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:06:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My friend did everything pretty close to right, and now his wife refuses to work out, and spends her time and energy in leftist activism, and getting bigger, while he makes 500k+/year and lifts weights like a pro-football player, cooks most of the meals and is the prime parent.

C'est la guerre.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

C'est la guerre.
What was she like prior?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:08:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So i have three years of dating app experience and her list reads like many dating app bios. Viewed from that perspective.

We don't know her education level, so we must assume minimum requirement is a bachelors degree.

What she is saying here is there is a minimum height standard of 6', but would prefer taller. Its not a suggestion. its not a tall guy would be nice, but its not important. This is a go/no-go gauge. Just like number one. You can go away if you don't meet the minimum standards set by numbers 1 and 2.

Definitely between 32 and 40.

Acceptable standard. gets rid of failure to launch man child types and broke dudes. preselection for security and provider.

without location and definition of "near", meaningless.

subjective since we have no idea of her taste in music. Red flag is she is intolerant of everything but her taste in music.

Passion is important, but this is also prescreening for wealth & status.

Wants him to take her to fancy dinners. When its her turn to treat him, he should be happy with her making him a cheeseburger.

Okay. kinda depends on what her career is.

Okay.

I would think she would want funny, not simply laughs at her jokes, but okay.

Since women rate 80% of men as below average attractiveness, she is asking for near model good looks here with the term "hot"

See number 12. She does not care about sports. She doesn't care if he's strong. What she is really saying here, is she doesn't care how he gets them, but he needs to have big arms and a six pack. She demands a low body fat fitness model type with numbers 12 & 13.

See number 8. plus wants to show him off to her friends; see numbers 2, 12, 13 & 15.

Already covered. wants a 6 foot tall dude with model good looks, a hot body and a high status job to dress up and show off to her girlfriends.

and hold the door for her....
View Quote
"8. Likes fancy food and to be cooked for. And cheeseburgers.

"Wants him to take her to fancy dinners. When its her turn to treat him, he should be happy with her making him a cheeseburger."

Well, ya got one right!

lol!
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:13:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If you find a man like that, he isn't going to fall for a divorcee with 2 fuck trophies.
View Quote
Most likely.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:25:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That last part's true; but no matter how beautiful these women are, it is NOT worth it, period.

Do NOT let a woman you've slept with set you up with one of her friends. A) it's probably a trap. And B) If it involves multiple women after you, eventually, one of them is going to want you for herself, and shit will go sideways.
View Quote
"Do NOT let a woman you've slept with set you up with one of her friends."

At least be careful...

Almost got me crushed between a married woman's car door and a tree at 19YO.

Women can get so pissed off for trivial things, but what  a way to go...

My Brother would have been proud!
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:25:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Do they? To be honest,  i haven't seen such a thing.
View Quote
lol....
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:26:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's a combination of factors.

Some factors are anecdotal.  My ex has no libido.  None at all.  No matter how much I focused on her experience.  I'm having to overcome the impressions that resulted.

Some factors are documented.  HSDD is consistently documented in notably higher rates among women than men.

More conditions need to align for women to get in the mood than for men.  Sure, a particular woman can get potentially very turned on.  Maybe even more than her man, but when it involves jumping through a bunch of extra hoops for hours or days ahead of time it can become ridiculous.
View Quote
They're all different.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:40:18 AM EDT
[#13]
I've got two rules

1: Must not be an athiest
2: Must not be a single mother
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:44:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

What was she like prior?
View Quote

I guess the way to describe them both is somewhat Bohemian intellectually/morally, but certainly from a degree of wealth, but not of the trust fund/no need to work level. I guess the point I'm (not coherently) making is that many people take what they have for granted, especially when they've had it forever, and many people manage to execute well out of their capability once, and then think that is the reasonable expectation forever.

I've no doubt that they love each other, for example. However, like I said, as they age into their forties, her efforts are her volunteerism/activism/children (in that order) and certainly not in caring for their substantial home, or herself. She's a person who has never really worked, either.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:48:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I guess the way to describe them both is somewhat Bohemian intellectually/morally, but certainly from a degree of wealth, but not of the trust fund/no need to work level. I guess the point I'm (not coherently) making is that many people take what they have for granted, especially when they've had it forever, and many people manage to execute well out of their capability once, and then think that is the reasonable expectation forever.

I've no doubt that they love each other, for example. However, like I said, as they age into their forties, her efforts are her volunteerism/activism/children (in that order) and certainly not in caring for their substantial home, or herself. She's a person who has never really worked, either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What was she like prior?

Do you see a divorce in their future? Sounds like he is building up resentment,  while she is building up weight.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I was listening to a podcast where a man addressed something like this.  He interviewed women asking about whether they had height preferences for men that they'd consider dating.  Overwhelmingly the women expressed preference for taller men.  Then he asked them what their waist size was.  Of course the women became very indignant and accused him of being insensitive...until he responded that height is primarily determined by genes and is outside a person's control, while waist size is determined by lifestyle choices and is within a person's control.  He emphasized that their preference for height was far more shallow and insensitive than a man's preference for waist size.

All of the women acknowledged that they couldn't present a legitimate argument against his point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe women want taller men because they belive they'll make more money:

Business Insider

The Atlantic

If a woman only wants to date men 6' and over it's their choice but a guy shouldn't be ridiculed because he wants a woman with big breasts or to not outweigh him.

At 5'10 I'm average height but I bet women would be really pissed if I told them I only dated women with a really tight vagina, but hey they can even fix that now.

Tighter kitty arf thread
I was listening to a podcast where a man addressed something like this.  He interviewed women asking about whether they had height preferences for men that they'd consider dating.  Overwhelmingly the women expressed preference for taller men.  Then he asked them what their waist size was.  Of course the women became very indignant and accused him of being insensitive...until he responded that height is primarily determined by genes and is outside a person's control, while waist size is determined by lifestyle choices and is within a person's control.  He emphasized that their preference for height was far more shallow and insensitive than a man's preference for waist size.

All of the women acknowledged that they couldn't present a legitimate argument against his point.
I don't know why the women would get indignant about the waist size question. They should just admit that they're as shallow as men. After all, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

While a man's height is not an issue for me (and I think this hard and fast rule some women have is silly), we're all entitled to our preferences. Some guys care a great deal about breast size, and that's just as much outside of a woman's control as a man's height is outside of his control. True, she can get surgery, but that has health risks and it doesn't matter how good the surgery is, it's not the same as the real thing—and that is outside of her control.

I don't think men should stop caring about breast size (if that's something they care about) and women shouldn't stop caring about height. Some guys here seem to think that it's "unfair" that women care about height. I mean, I get it (and I think it's silly to be so rigid about height) but at the same time, looks are so important to some men—well, this height thing is the flip side of that. It is what it is. No reason to fight it. Most people do it. Stop complaining about her (or his) "pickiness" while defending your own because "that's different."
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:10:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
FYI, the 80% thing came from a study of O.K. Cupid users.  The article generated so much flak it was deleted, rather than investigated further.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/male-messaging-curve-640428.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/female-messaging-curve-640429.JPG
View Quote
Can we get a Female messaging and Male wallet graph?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What you say has some truth, but the "top 20% get 80%" trope is utter hogwash.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol @ the "top 20%", incel nonsense...
First, the 'incel' label carries no weight with me.  I'm celibate right now by voluntary choice.

Second, the % examples were for context.  The context being that people make different amounts of money and/or occupy different rungs of the corporate ladder.  Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, socioeconomic status matters in the dating world.  It may matter more for some women than others, but it is a common factor for a lot of them.
What you say has some truth, but the "top 20% get 80%" trope is utter hogwash.
The purpose of the 80/ 20 trope is to demonstrate a point. Men would like to believe that women are rational about attraction and pair bonding. Ie that in a population of 10 men and 10 women that everyone will pair off and essentially have a prospect. But in reality more like 7/ 8 of the women will all want the same top candidate. Most however wont be able to secure the top 1/ 2 candidates and will be forced to settle/ go gay/ or go cat lady.

To further drive home the point let's say the population of eligible women in the US is now ten women. If all ten of those women tomorrow can lock down a top tier celebrity billionaire what percentage of them would instead choose to date an ordinary broke working man? I'd like to hear your estimation, because if you are very self aware and intellectually honest I think you have to admit it's probably going to be extremely low if not non existent. And that is essentially the 80/20 rule in a nutshell.

You can argue over the semantics but the underlying principle is neither Incel nor unsound.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:58:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The purpose of the 80/ 20 trope is to demonstrate a point. Men would like to believe that women are rational about attraction and pair bonding. Ie that in a population of 10 men and 10 women that everyone will pair off and essentially have a prospect. But in reality more like 7/ 8 of the women will all want the same top candidate. Most however wont be able to secure the top 1/ 2 candidates and will be forced to settle/ go gay/ or go cat lady.

To further drive home the point let's say the population of eligible women in the US is now ten women. If all ten of those women tomorrow can lock down a top tier celebrity billionaire what percentage of them would instead choose to date an ordinary broke working man?
View Quote
If all ten men in the population could lock down a virgin supermodel who will love to have sex with only the one man, how many of those men would choose to date a 6/10 girl with a pleasant personality?

That's right, the same amount. This is a surprise?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:17:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What was she like prior?
View Quote
I bet I can answer.  I bet she worked her ass off to look damn good and gave random blowjobs and would fuck in the changing room of the local department stores and made promises that life would be like that if he married her.

Just a guess though...
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:34:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

"ATM machine" is redundant.
View Quote
Well, you're correct.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Do you see a divorce in their future? Sounds like he is building up resentment,  while she is building up weight.
View Quote
I don't know. Its a race against time. Its a function of his sense of duty and propriety, and the fact that he didn't make physical appearance an issue early on...I've certainly met men and women who have.

They were one of about five marriages I've set up. Funny story...way back when...he banged his best friend's (me) (ex) girlfriend and that girlfriends best friend (his future wife.) What can I say...it was a major metro area with incestuous teenage relationships. Only so many upper middle class white kids to go around.

I know a couple where a woman is totally on a guy about his weight. He's no physical specimen, to be sure, short and chubby, but I've also seen the guy do 80 pushups in two minutes, then 80 situps, then turn out a 17 minute two mile run. Fucker can ruck too. He just looks like...average. Short, thin hair, etc. Just nothing special.

Meanwhile, the wife is one of those 5% body fat white women than can't run a mile. Who is right? They are both professionals, with a lovely family of children, and fitness is a sticking point in their relationship, to the point its all she talks about.  Talk about resentful. That dude rolls around pissed, but he's dedicated to his sons.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:59:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If all ten men in the population could lock down a virgin supermodel who will love to have sex with only the one man, how many of those men would choose to date a 6/10 girl with a pleasant personality?

That's right, the same amount. This is surprise?
View Quote
As usual, you miss the point entirely.

Actually...you illustrate it, perfectly.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:11:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I bet I can answer.  I bet she worked her ass off to look damn good and gave random blowjobs and would fuck in the changing room of the local department stores and made promises that life would be like that if he married her.

Just a guess though...
View Quote
While I imagine they had/have a robust sex life (they are Bohemians, as I noted, and I'm inferring, as I'd never ask and they'd never tell, despite their typically Protestant joy/fear of scandalizing me) they were together prior to marriage for a long time. Over a decade.

They genuinely love one another. Of that I have no doubt. Even if she's lazy, he committed to her, and short of a massive rupture of trust, her to he.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:18:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I've got two rules

View Quote
Soooo, you are a “Christian”, but won’t forgive women who for whatever circumstance are now single with children.

CHECK
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:22:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's right, the same amount. This is surprise?

The keywords I'm thinking of in the post I quoted was "lock down." If guys could LOCK DOWN a 10/10 woman, you mean that they'd purposely go for the 6/10 instead? If they wouldn't (they'd go for the 10/10 that they're able to LOCK DOWN), then what is the complaint about women doing the same with the hot billionaire that they can LOCK DOWN?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:23:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

C'est la guerre.
View Quote
Damn is this him?

After 20 Years Of Marriage, I Discovered My Husband Was A Sugar Daddy
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:25:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Soooo, you are a “Christian”, but won’t forgive women who for whatever circumstance are now single with children.

CHECK
View Quote
Talk about forgiveness all you want, some people won't play another dude's saved game. I think people that do are generally low quality people with a lack of sexual options.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:35:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The keywords I'm thinking of in the post I quoted was "lock down." If guys could LOCK DOWN a 10/10 woman, you mean that they'd purposely go for the 6/10 instead? If they wouldn't (they'd go for the 10/10 that they're able to LOCK DOWN), then what is the complaint about women doing the same with the hot billionaire that they can LOCK DOWN?
View Quote
My point is only in America would any average woman consider themselves or think they are in the same time zone as a supermodel.

The reality is far more women consider themselves above average than men. That's a point borne out by study, common sense and reality within circumstances where gender ratios are skewed. Like to the point I'm surprised its still a point of debate.

That is the reality of the market, if you bound said market by age, family status or other variables.

Now, change the boundaries, change the market. I'm nothing special on a number of measures, but put me in Jakarta, or Addis Adidba or Warsaw, and now I'm an astronaut.

Meanwhile, the things a woman quite comparable to me brings in those markets is a Blue passport.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:36:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Talk about forgiveness all you want, some people won't play another dude's saved game. I think people that do are generally low quality people with a lack of sexual options.
View Quote
Depends on her situation.

I know a woman whom I certainly would.

But, she's got a resume on all sorts of levels. Tammy at Pancake House? Not so much. Stupid will hurt for her, and sadly, her kids.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:42:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I've got two rules

View Quote
3. Must weigh less than half of what I weigh. No to go under 90lbs.    lol
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:50:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Just told one to get lost today,too much bull shit
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:59:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That's right, the same amount. This is a surprise?
View Quote
The 80/20 thing is just about understanding the dynamics of attraction.  There is no doubt that both genders have bad and selfish sexual behaviors.  Traditional Roman marriage was an attempt to control these behaviors.  Then feminism declared that all attempts to restrict female behavior were patriarchy and oppression.  Society stupidly listen, and now it is burning to the ground.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:34:53 PM EDT
[#34]
damn 33 pages.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:40:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I predict a lot of cats and wine in her future
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:54:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

CHECK
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've got two rules

CHECK
I think it's better to state your rules/preferences up front and be honest. If that's what he likes, that's what he likes.

I would never date anyone who is more than nominally religious/goes to church more than occasionally/church activities or religion make up their daily life or conversations. I know lots of churchy people and I like them fine, but it's not the life for me. So it wouldn't make any sense to date one.

Different strokes.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:07:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's not necessarily that. Age has quite a bit to do with it. If you're a good looking 25 year old, then, yes, you have options and can keep moving. OTOH, you have dudes my age (44). Aside from being an incel, we have two options: #1-date a woman who has kids. #2-try your hand at just casually dating/banging younger women with the understanding that she'll eventually move on. A vast majority either HAVE kids or WANT kids and, at 44 and fixed, I'm past the procreating time of my life. So, if I plan to have a meaningful relationship with a woman, there's about a 99% chance that she will have children already. The situation that I'm currently in is about as good as could be expected. My girlfriend has 3 kids, 50/50 custody, and their father lives about a mile or so away. Granted, he's little douchey because he's from SoCal and that's just how they roll, but he's a good dad that takes good care of his kids. Overall, our relationship as it applies to exes and kids works for us because I'm in the exact same boat (3 kids, 50/50, ex lives close, etc.) My point being, don't look down on someone simply because their significant other has children from a prior marriage. Now, if her 3 kids were by 3 different men and they weren't involved, I wouldn't be with her. But, just like me, she was with the same person for 2 decades and all of the children are with that person.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:29:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I don't know. Its a race against time. Its a function of his sense of duty and propriety, and the fact that he didn't make physical appearance an issue early on...I've certainly met men and women who have.

They were one of about five marriages I've set up. Funny story...way back when...he banged his best friend's (me) (ex) girlfriend and that girlfriends best friend (his future wife.) What can I say...it was a major metro area with incestuous teenage relationships. Only so many upper middle class white kids to go around.

I know a couple where a woman is totally on a guy about his weight. He's no physical specimen, to be sure, short and chubby, but I've also seen the guy do 80 pushups in two minutes, then 80 situps, then turn out a 17 minute two mile run. Fucker can ruck too. He just looks like...average. Short, thin hair, etc. Just nothing special.

Meanwhile, the wife is one of those 5% body fat white women than can't run a mile. Who is right? They are both professionals, with a lovely family of children, and fitness is a sticking point in their relationship, to the point its all she talks about. Talk about resentful. That dude rolls around pissed, but he's dedicated to his sons kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meanwhile, the wife is one of those 5% body fat white women than can't run a mile. Who is right? They are both professionals, with a lovely family of children, and fitness is a sticking point in their relationship, to the point its all she talks about. Talk about resentful. That dude rolls around pissed, but he's dedicated to his sons kids.
Replace fitness with sex and reverse rolls and that's me.  The SO is fit and good looking but sex is a labored chore for her no amount of romancing toys porn etc do it, it's almost like she feels guilty for enjoying it or feels dirty about sex.  Either way she knew before marriage that I was not some monk and sex was not an afterthought for me.  I knew she was a virgin when we met, that didn't bother me and I hoped things would get better.  At the end of the day I'm not leaving my kids and she knows it.  I gotta believe there are a lot of guys in the same situation.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:43:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Replace fitness with sex and reverse rolls and that's me.  The SO is fit and good looking but sex is a labored chore for her no amount of romancing toys porn etc do it, it's almost like she feels guilty for enjoying it or feels dirty about sex.  Either way she knew before marriage that I was not some monk and sex was not an afterthought for me.  I knew she was a virgin when we met, that didn't bother me and I hoped things would get better.  At the end of the day I'm not leaving my kids and she knows it.  I gotta believe there are a lot of guys in the same situation.
View Quote
Testosterone pellet and 10 mg/day of Anavar for her. Within a month you'll be walking around with your dick  wrapped in gauze and Neosporin. You're welcome.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:56:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
My point is only in America would any average woman consider themselves or think they are in the same time zone as a supermodel.

The reality is far more women consider themselves above average than men. That's a point borne out by study, common sense and reality within circumstances where gender ratios are skewed. Like to the point I'm surprised its still a point of debate.

That is the reality of the market, if you bound said market by age, family status or other variables.

Now, change the boundaries, change the market. I'm nothing special on a number of measures, but put me in Jakarta, or Addis Adidba or Warsaw, and now I'm an astronaut.

Meanwhile, the things a woman quite comparable to me brings in those markets is a Blue passport.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not so much that they tend to think of themselves as above average, it's that they find like 80% of dudes below average. I suspect a lot of that is due to the primacy of finances in a man's attractiveness and the fact that financial success follows a Pareto, not a normal, distribution.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:06:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:28:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

CHECK
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've got two rules

CHECK
Maybe he's Agnostic?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 9:14:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

CHECK
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've got two rules

CHECK
Marriage is an option for Christians, not a requirement (unless you can't control your sex drive which most can't) like forgiveness (which must be asked for with a contrite heart). Even Joseph was ready to hit the trail when he found out the Virgin Mary was pregnant with a child who was not his. Took an angel to explain the real situation to convince him otherwise. Being a good man he no doubt would have eventually forgave her for her indiscretion and betrayal but he wasn't about to get married to her and be a cuckold.

Funny and kind of sad how the missing Child Jesus basically gave Joseph the early version of "You're not my real Dad" rebuttal when he was found in the Temple 3 days later by his worried parents. Poor Joseph, little respect for stepdads even from the 12 yr. old Lord Himself.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 10:02:38 PM EDT
[#44]
I image searched her.  She is an entitled, libtard, butter-face that makes me want to puke my guts out.  She will be single for life.  Good eject.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:12:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

C'est la guerre.
View Quote
Someday he's gonna realize that no ones waiting out there up ahead to build a fire for him.

Then he'll wake up.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 12:25:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Testosterone pellet and 10 mg/day of Anavar for her. Within a month you'll be walking around with your dick  wrapped in gauze and Neosporin. You're welcome.
View Quote
Wiki-

Women who are administered oxandrolone may experience virilization, irreversible development of masculine features such as voice deepening, hirsutism, menstruation abnormalities, male-pattern hair loss, and clitoral enlargement.

Sounds like the ticket, Charlie!
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 1:06:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

No, what happens is she turns into a psycho hose beast and starts parading around in shirts that say, "Women need more sleep, because fighting the patriarchy is hard work." or some other form of nonsense.

Those women turn into cat hoarders, end up with a feces ridden house, dead cats petrified behind couches, and pissed off that no man wanted their cottage cheese ass for a "trophy". Bring value to a relationship, not ridiculous expectations, and it will be successful.
View Quote
So what? As long as she’s not torturing some poor schmuck, it’s a win.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 1:07:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

C'est la guerre.
View Quote
That man deserves a nice mistress.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 2:22:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But that wasn't the point I was making when I quoted that post. My point was, if given the opportunity to lock down an attractive partner (assuming that all other things are equal), 10 out of 10 men and 10 out of 10 women will pick the more attractive one rather than the 'average' one. I don't think there's anything scandalous about that. There was nothing said in the post I quoted about the more attractive partner being a bad person, just that they were rich and attractive.

I wasn't debating the yes or no of that. Different subsets of women will have different views of themselves.

Reading some of the requirements and standards of men here, I get all sorts of skewed ideas about what guys want and what things are dealbreakers. Some of you guys are pretty normal (whatever that means); some of you guys have some very whacked ideas. Some of you guys are doing everyone a favor by not reproducing. (The same can be said for some women, of course.)

The bitterness and entitlement is present in both genders. There are women who feel entitled to a hot guy even though they are not hot. There are men who feel entitled to a woman that they (the men) have decided is on par with him. By that I mean they're thinking, "You can't refuse me, you're only a 5!" She can refuse him; she has every right as an autonomous human being. And if she ends up a cat farmer because of it, so be it.

It's not the skewed up standards that are the problem, it's that they think only their gender gets to have them. We know women do it and we know men do it. A flat-chested butterface might bitch if a tall hot guy rejects her for being not attractive enough but she'll turn around and reject the short guy and think that's okay. A short guy might bitch if a hot woman rejects him but will turn around and reject a flat-chested butterface because her looks don't do it for him, and think that's okay. Such is life.
Link Posted: 8/18/2018 2:24:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Wiki-

Women who are administered oxandrolone may experience virilization, irreversible development of masculine features such as voice deepening, hirsutism, menstruation abnormalities, male-pattern hair loss, and clitoral enlargement.

Sounds like the ticket, Charlie!
View Quote
Just like with everything else in life, it's a matter of dosages. The bodybuilder chicks taking 80-100 mg/day WILL have that. Those taking 10/day will not. That's why 'Var is so popular with women in fitness circles. At low dosages, there are no virilizing effects. It's the difference between a glass of wine vs a pint of whiskey.
Page / 38
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top