Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 38
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:27:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe the men who have those qualities don't wanna deal with your fuck trophies?
View Quote
Never raise another man's seed!

Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:27:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I know who the short posters are...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love the 6’ thing with some women these days, I mean that is a fantastic reason to exclude someone.

Isn’t the average height for males in West Countries like 5’10”?
I know who the short posters are...
IIRC, that's not the first time AcidGambit's made a pro-manlet post.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:27:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I’m sure ahe keeps herself in similarly desirable condition.
View Quote
I was expecting a doughy lardass.  Pleasantly surprised. Not my type, but pretty.

Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:28:03 PM EDT
[#4]
bitch please what do you bring to the table? nothing plus fuck trophies, no man wants you.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:28:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
And what does she bring to the table in return?
View Quote
she's not checking all 18 of the boxes on a man's Perfect Date list, I can tell you that...
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:28:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Maybe the men who have those qualities don't wanna deal with your fuck trophies?
View Quote
Or support her ass.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:30:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn, I meet over half of the requirements on her list, but two kids.  Unless she's using her index finger to scoop my cum back into her mouth before it runs down her chin at the end of the first date, I'm not calling her for a second.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:31:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

she's not checking all 18 of the boxes on a man's Perfect Date list, I can tell you that...
View Quote
She doesn't check the "hot" requirement for sure.  Not saying I do either but I don't have a fucking list.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:32:45 PM EDT
[#9]
All that other stuff is bollock to fill her list out.

The important ones for her are all looks and money related

Must be tall
Must go to gym
Must be hot
Must look god wearing clothes
Must look good naked.

Must have a career pationare about code words for director level ..

Sorry love I fit your criteria but you don’t score any of mine. Bye.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:33:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I love the 6’ thing with some women these days, I mean that is a fantastic reason to exclude someone.

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:37:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I’m sure ahe keeps herself in similarly desirable condition.
View Quote
Oh certainly, nyuk nyuk nyuk.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:38:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
And she is fighting hair loss.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:38:37 PM EDT
[#13]
A store has just opened in New York City that offered free husbands. When women go to choose a husband, they have to follow the instructions at the entrance:

“You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are 6 floors to choose from. You may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you CANNOT go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the store to find a husband. On the 1st floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

The 2nd floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

The 3rd floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids and are extremely Good Looking.

“Wow,” she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the 4th floor and sign reads:
Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

“Oh, mercy me!” she exclaims. “I can hardly stand it!” Still, she goes to the 5th floor and sign reads:
Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, help with Housework and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the 6th floor and the Sign reads:
Floor 6 - You are visitor 71,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that you are impossible to please.
Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

To avoid gender bias charges, the store’s owner opened a Wife Store just across the street.

The 1st first floor has wives that love sex.

The 2nd floor has wives that love sex and have money.

The 3rd through 6th floors have never been visited....
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:39:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Are you serious?
View Quote
It depends quite a bit.   Are you an unemployed bum or are you helping to take care of a parent with Alzheimers.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:39:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Just say no to hyphenated names.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:40:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Enjoy single life.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:41:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I moved in to take care of my mother when she got really sick. She gave me the house. So now she lives in my house.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is wrong with living at home with your parents exactly?
Are you serious?
I moved in to take care of my mother when she got really sick. She gave me the house. So now she lives in my house.
Evict mom
???
Profit
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:43:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Mad TV - Lowered Expectations (Manny)
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:45:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

She has eliminated over 90% of males with her height, age and the man being single.
View Quote
Most guys with the qualities she seeks are already taken and have been for years.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Let me finish the story.

After she rides the cock carousel (you didn't think she was just dating with no sex, did you?) for another five years, she will get depressed and desperate and find one of these dumbasses who she just rebuked for being desperate. She will call this fella up again and settle for him, get her kids raised, and cheat on the loser whom she low-key hated the whole time.

The story ends with her alone in a house that smells distinctly like cat urine.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:48:51 PM EDT
[#21]
2. Tall, preferably taller than 6 foot.
3. Older than me, probably between the ages of 32 and 40.
View Quote

Practically every girl dating on the internet; good luck single parent female!
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:49:02 PM EDT
[#22]
She likes Anal

I can tell.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:49:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
All that other stuff is bollock to fill her list out.

The important ones for her are all looks and money related

Must be tall
Must go to gym
Must be hot
Must look god wearing clothes
Must look good naked.

Must have a career pationare about code words for director level ..

Sorry love I fit your criteria but you don’t score any of mine. Bye.
View Quote
I’m not her, so you may very well be right on her motives. For me, having a career he was passionate about (or at least enjoyed) would be about finding someone who was satisfied with what he was doing. Having a job that you hate and that makes you miserable bleeds over into the rest of your life. I’d prefer my man be doing something he enjoys and making a little less than miserable with a fatter paycheck.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:49:52 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm kinda go down a different path than the consensus on this one.

She put hard work into trying to figure out with whom she'd be compatible.  Honestly, her list isn't that outrageous.  I found it less objectionable than her somewhat condescending and self-centered tone in the actual article.

For disclosure, I'd probably be disqualified from her list due to:  I am not 6 foot, I have no idea if I could respect her career, I am a little outside her age range, and I have no idea if she is funny enough to laugh at.

However...

When my now-wife started hinting at an engagement ring, I started thinking about all the things that I was too stupid to realize in my first marriage.  After getting my eyes raked out in the divorce, I was determined to do everything to avoid that again-- short of living in a shack with a Golden Retriever.

I got a yellow pad and started writing.  The next time my then girlfriend started hinting at a ring, I pulled out the yellow pad and told her to read it.

"At 31 years old, I am not going to change.  I am set in my ways.  I want to be.  Everything that I am as a person is on the first pages of that pad.  Read them.  If-- at any point-- you shake your head and say HELL NO, I am not the person for you."

"If you get to the end of all of that and decided you can live with it, start the next part.  That is everything that I expect in a marriage.  If-- at any point-- you shake your head and say HELL NO, you are not the person for me."

I wrote EVERYTHING.  I covered decision-making, finances, where we'd live, children, sex-- both acts and frequency.  I mean everything.

I told her "If you get to the end of both of those parts and can live with it and want to go forward, get in the truck because we are going to get a ring."

She read the first part in silence.  Never telegraphed anything.  She then flipped to the second part.  Again, never said a word.  After about 20 minutes of reading, she got up, grabbed my truck keys and went out and sat in the passenger seat.  We went and picked out a ring that day.  That was 16 years ago.

My point is that it isn't a bad thing to set up your expectations and plan.  But you also have to be realistic.  She has a lot of adjustment to make, and it will likely be a blow to her self-esteem.

My 31 year-old former self would have already disqualified her because she had a kid.  I was looking for someone that had no kids so that it would be a "first experience" for both of us.  I also knew how that single-mother and "new Daddy" thing plays out.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:50:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Curious who left who in the first failed relationship.
View Quote
Good bet she wrote the list while married, and the current husband didn't make it, so she left to get a man who would fulfill the list.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:50:37 PM EDT
[#26]
I think the list is reasonable. She's not beautiful but certainly not ugly. If I was 6' tall, and in her age range ( and single)  I'd date her. Kids are pretty much part of the package at her age. As a matter of fact not having kids by your mid 30's could be a red flag. Those would be kids from a marriage.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:50:52 PM EDT
[#27]
LOL
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:52:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
>wants fit, sports playing guy
>has lunch lady arms

lolololol
View Quote
lunch lady arms
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
1, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10.

The rest of that is just silly. And so is she. She’ll either lower her standards (hopefully the silly ones), or end up alone. Such is life.
View Quote
The whole list is silly. The concept of having a list is silly.

Any girl who has to create a list isn't worth more than casual dating and fucking.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:54:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I think the list is reasonable. She's not beautiful but certainly not ugly. If I was 6' tall, and in her age range ( and single)  I'd date her. Kids are pretty much part of the package at her age. As a matter of fact not having kids by your mid 30's could be a red flag. Those would be kids from a marriage.
View Quote
Ahhh no. Having kids and not married means you've made some big fucking mistakes. A chick thats 30 with no kids could be something along the lines of career, waiting for the right man etc. All of my friends got married in there 30s to chicks the same ages. All of them had college, good careers etc.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:54:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

She put hard work into trying to figure out with whom she'd be compatible.  
View Quote
Hard work is writing lists of things we want? I have been doing it wrong.

If she was hot as hell, no kids and had money to burn she could write her own ticket.  The truth is, like most everyone, she is average at best yet wants the world.  She also comes with a whole bunch of baggage. As she is finding out, the world doesn't work that way.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:54:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Every post nails it.

Invest in Petco, Boxed wine and Ambien.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:55:10 PM EDT
[#33]
She is showing up to Black Friday around noon and still expecting to get a good deal.  All the men that fits her criteria have already been claimed and the ones that haven't have something really wrong with them.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:55:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Any girl who has to create a list isn't worth more than casual dating and fucking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10.

The rest of that is just silly. And so is she. She’ll either lower her standards (hopefully the silly ones), or end up alone. Such is life.

Lots of people make lists as a way of organizing their thoughts. Nothing wrong with it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:56:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
And what does she bring to the table in return?
View Quote
This.

I glanced at her list.  Some was OK some was meh.   What I noticed more however was that she seemed to be picking the rich CEO types, wanting them to woo her.  ... and if that's what she wants she'd better bring something more to the table than her fertility.

I mean I saw all the list of what she expected from a man, but nothing of what she herself would offer.  And that sounds rather self-centered... kinda like she wants her ego stroked.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:56:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No shit.

Because what also comes with the fuck trophies is a permanent relationship with her ex and all his family forever. It does not go away.

That’s why I don’t date divorced women with kids. They ain’t mine and I ain’t raising them. No fucking way.
View Quote
There’s a reason lions kill the last males cubs when leading a new pride.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:56:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What is wrong with living at home with your parents exactly?
View Quote
Nothing, if:

You're in high school.

You're attending a local college.

They are elderly and in need of care.

Other than that, drop the apron strings and go out in the world and be a man.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:57:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Let me guess she’s fat or not hot.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:58:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Meh, I’ll add another to her list of disappointments.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:58:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Manlets need not apply.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 10:00:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Let me guess she’s fat or not hot.
View Quote
Well, she’s not fat. As for hot or not, well, that’s a matter of some debate. I’d go with conventionally girl next door. Not homely, anyway.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 10:00:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
A buddy was marrying a single mother, another buddy gave her the dented can speech.

He said you're lucky to have found him because you're a dented can. She said what? He said, "you know, you see the dented can in the grocery store, the contents are likely just as fine as the cans around it but it's dented. Nobody takes the dented can off the shelf, they take all the cans around it, appreciate what you have here."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol. Single parent with a kid here. We’re basically kryptonite in the dating world. I’ve accepted it. She needs to, as well.
A buddy was marrying a single mother, another buddy gave her the dented can speech.

He said you're lucky to have found him because you're a dented can. She said what? He said, "you know, you see the dented can in the grocery store, the contents are likely just as fine as the cans around it but it's dented. Nobody takes the dented can off the shelf, they take all the cans around it, appreciate what you have here."
There's a LOT to be said here.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 10:00:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I’m not her, so you may very well be right on her motives. For me, having a career he was passionate about (or at least enjoyed) would be about finding someone who was satisfied with what he was doing. Having a job that you hate and that makes you miserable bleeds over into the rest of your life. I’d prefer my man be doing something he enjoys and making a little less than miserable with a fatter paycheck.
View Quote
I absolutely could be wrong on that.

And yes what you state is absolutely correct.

My baseless feelings are from years of experience and the fact she hasn’t found one person in 5 years.

I’ve met so many people like her it’s unreal. All  my working career has been spent with majority women in the places ive worked. Seen women like her constantly, work with a few now.
I work closely with them so always  hear their bitching about can’t find a man etc when you probe down it’s always the same things. Money and looks, for some reason they quite willing.y open up to me, no idea why as I’m basically antisocial and don’t care.

There are obviously going to be people like yourself who are different. But the sort to write a book about it makes me feel she is in a different category to yourself.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 10:01:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 10:01:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL... funny you mention that.

When I was dating when I was around 30 (referenced a few posts above), one of my criteria was no kids.  It was practically impossible to find any woman above the age of 25 that didn't have at least one kid.

My now-wife-- who was 26 at the time, had no kids, but she had had a serious relationship in her past. While I am not saying that it would have been different, after we got married, it was discovered that my wife couldn't have kids.  It took us nine years of trying, and eventually adopting my son (which I would not change for anything in the world.)

The red flags may not be just something going on in her head-- it may also be in her uterus.

On a plus side, I haven't purchased a condom since 2001.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 10:02:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
You’re smoking crack if you think that list is reasonable for a woman like her.

Any guy that meets that list of requirements could do do FAR, FAR better than her.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 10:03:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

LOL... funny you mention that.

When I was dating when I was around 30 (referenced a few posts above), one of my criteria was no kids.  It was practically impossible to find any woman above the age of 25 that didn't have at least one kid.

My now-wife-- who was 26 at the time, had no kids, but she had had a serious relationship in her past. While I am not saying that it would have been different, after we got married, it was discovered that my wife couldn't have kids.  It took us nine years of trying, and eventually adopting my son (which I would not change for anything in the world.)

The red flags may not be just something going on in her head-- it may also be in her uterus.

On a plus side, I haven't purchased a condom since 2001.
View Quote
Careful about that.  A friend of mine had a doc tell his wife that she would never have kids or become pregnant.  They now have three biological and naturally created children
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 10:04:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If she was hot as hell, no kids and had money to burn she could write her own ticket.  The truth is, like most everyone, she is average at best yet wants the world.  She also comes with a whole bunch of baggage. As she is finding out, the world doesn't work that way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She put hard work into trying to figure out with whom she'd be compatible.  

Yeah.  Hard work.  Sometimes, honest, objective, introspection is one of the hardest things a person can do.

I'll give you that she probably set herself up a little higher on the marketability scale than she should.  I think a lot of people do until they get a dose of reality.  She is in that process now, I think.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 10:05:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Single mother? Instant no go.
View Quote
Run along, little boy. Men are posting here. We don't need your squeaking.  
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 10:06:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
That goes from -5 to +5. Because you’re a “*nice guy”.

*Often seen as a door mat and walking ATM
Page / 38
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top