Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2001 7:43:36 AM EDT
A few weeks ago I posted a question reguarding any good sources of fireworks for the fourth of July.I was especially interested in anyone's "homemade"versions.If you have any ideas I would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to post them here. I wouldn't normally waste the time of my fellow members, but when I returned from vacation and went to check my first posting, it was gone! Thanks again and remember-Gun Control Means Hitting Your Target!
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:45:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Get in your car, get on 95 South and take a weekend road trip to "South of the Border".  'Nuff said?
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:50:18 AM EDT
[#2]
dont you know that fireworks are dangerous and civilians should not be able to use them!  DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:12:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Use Pyrodex.  It's not quite as volatile as other powers.  It will blow your a** up a lot slower than other powder.   Careful, you might make the "Darwin" list.  [grenade]
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#4]
im with fatmans suggestion just rember " i didnt know u couldnt bring them back"
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 3:57:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 4:00:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top