Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 19
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:31:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You really can't be this fucking stupid, you have to be here only to spread false propaganda.

They concealed it because it was never supposed to see the light of day.  Trump was never supposed to win, it wasn't even a question.  This garbage was collected and dispersed to the public in ways they thought they could control and easily cover, especially with the help of the hillary administration.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the current White House not considered to be "inside the castle"?
Groovy.

I like this game.  I suggest we do this.

Is Trump a traitor to the United States of America?
I suspect we'll be finding out shortly. I don't consider enlisting multiple foreign governments to help your election campaign to be particularly patriotic.
Then why did your buddies in the government do it to help Hillary?  Or is it different when your side does it?
How did they help Hillary? By concealing a counterintelligence/criminal investigation into the Trump campaign from the voters prior to the election so her opponent had a better chance of winning?
You really can't be this fucking stupid, you have to be here only to spread false propaganda.

They concealed it because it was never supposed to see the light of day.  Trump was never supposed to win, it wasn't even a question.  This garbage was collected and dispersed to the public in ways they thought they could control and easily cover, especially with the help of the hillary administration.
Why bother with such a large "politically motivated" operation if he wasn't going to win? What's the point if it wasn't supposed to "see the light of day"?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:32:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You can't even help yourself anymore when it come to lying about trump collusion, can you?

By the third quarter of 2016, many news organizations knew about the existence of the dossier, which had been described as an "open secret" among journalists. However, they chose not to publish information that could not be confirmed.[2][46]
By October 2016, Steele had compiled 33 pages (16 memos), and he then passed on what he had discovered to David Corn, a reporter from Mother Jones magazine. On October 31, 2016, a week before the election, Mother Jones reported that a former intelligence officer, whom they did not name, had produced a report based on Russian sources and turned it over to the FBI.[39] The article disclosed some of the dossier's allegations:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd be a lot more offended about our intel services spying on Trump if he wasn't in the habit of hiring foreign agents and lying about foreign contacts. Again, if the goal was political, why didn't they reveal these things before election day when it would have mattered?
Who is they?

Your foreign agents and spies DID  release false information before the election (piss dossier)

what could trump announce before the election when he didn't have access to the information until AFTER the election.

Comey and Mueller are liars and traitors in bed with the DNC and Hillary and you want to fellate them.
Careful now......he's allergic to facts, logic, and reasoning.
The dossier wasn't released till after the election, but hey those are just minor details.
You can't even help yourself anymore when it come to lying about trump collusion, can you?

By the third quarter of 2016, many news organizations knew about the existence of the dossier, which had been described as an "open secret" among journalists. However, they chose not to publish information that could not be confirmed.[2][46]
By October 2016, Steele had compiled 33 pages (16 memos), and he then passed on what he had discovered to David Corn, a reporter from Mother Jones magazine. On October 31, 2016, a week before the election, Mother Jones reported that a former intelligence officer, whom they did not name, had produced a report based on Russian sources and turned it over to the FBI.[39] The article disclosed some of the dossier's allegations:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.bkzN8appP#.vimdkbQQ5

Published January 10th, 2017.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:32:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:34:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why bother with such a large "politically motivated" operation if he wasn't going to win? What's the point if it wasn't supposed to "see the light of day"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

I suspect we'll be finding out shortly. I don't consider enlisting multiple foreign governments to help your election campaign to be particularly patriotic.
Then why did your buddies in the government do it to help Hillary?  Or is it different when your side does it?
How did they help Hillary? By concealing a counterintelligence/criminal investigation into the Trump campaign from the voters prior to the election so her opponent had a better chance of winning?

My guess is they were making sure he was not going to win with this operation, but maybe that makes too much sense for you to comprehend.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:35:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
He is sending some rats scurrying these past two days.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:36:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My guess is they were making sure he was not going to win with this operation, but maybe that makes too much sense for you to comprehend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

Would have made a bit more sense to say there was an investigation before he could have been elected if that was the idea.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:37:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You caught me. I subscribe to fringe political beliefs like "shall not be infringed".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've always had questions about how someone who claims to support the 2nd amendment with a proclaimation of membership, and as an instructor, could want a clinton presidency and its associated assault weapons ban, over having someone like Trump

if they are so bad that they would tell lies and portray things that aren't true, to attack Trump, I really wonder what they do for the 2nd amendment
Read his posts. He subscribes to fringe political beliefs that border on anarchy. I have no doubt that he actually wants to see a societal collapse so that his people can build it back in the form they want. The dog he has in this Trump debate is his desire for chaos.
You caught me. I subscribe to fringe political beliefs like "shall not be infringed".

Add liar to your list of accomplishments.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:37:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
With that logic, why did they bother to commission the Steele dossier?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:38:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Would have made a bit more sense to say there was an investigation before he could have been elected if that was the idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

And admit to illegal surveillance of a political opponent to dig up dirt on them?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:38:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
I believe and I quote, it was a 'insurance policy'.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:40:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is what the memos called it...
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:41:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do the words "insurance policy" sound familiar?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:44:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Brennan is worth 1.8 million, I hope the prick is reduced to living in a shoe box on the middle of the road due to his upcoming legal defense fees.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:45:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You really can't be this fucking stupid, you have to be here only to spread false propaganda....snip...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

You really can't be this fucking stupid, you have to be here only to spread false propaganda....snip...
Amen.  Ask not "How can you possibly be so stupid?  Instead, state the plainly obvious: "Because it isn't possible to be this stupid; you're up to no good."

...And he ain't the only one.  He's here still taking the heat as their handlers instruct so that the NTs who have re-submerged to rebuild their credibility may resurface with some effect.  Don't forget the NTs in 'hiding'.  They're the most damnable ones of them all.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:49:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think they did it because they never thought he'd win. ...snip...
View Quote
They?  By "they" You mean those particular ones y'all's handlers have doing the actual hands-on dirty work?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:49:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:53:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
They blame FBI leadership for that, not Trump.  There is no logical arguments your side can make anymore.  Your side fucked up your whole narrative because it s all based on lies.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:56:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well the FBI / DOJ.....
acted illegally in their handling of Clinton .....
Planted a spy in a presidential campaign....
caught in multiple lies....

And they can impede on my freedoms far more than Russia could
dream of.....

They are not exactly the honorable and integrity filled people you claim them to be...
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
FBI did that, not Trump.

Trump just exposed it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:59:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Well the FBI / DOJ.....
acted illegally in their handling of Clinton .....
Planted a spy in a presidential campaign....
caught in multiple lies....

And they can impede on my freedoms far more than Russia could
dream of.....

They are not exactly the honorable and integrity filled people you claim them to be...
View Quote
And the funny thing is that they do it for the leftists just for a dental plan.....At least the Russians would be making bank.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:00:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And the funny thing is that they do it for the leftists just for a dental plan.....At least the Russians would be making bank.
View Quote
You'll see most of the names involved, despite being career "public servants" are millionaires.

They are getting paid.

Seth Rich wasn't murdered by the Russians.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:02:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:03:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well.........no shit!!

Brennan is a fucking communist for god's sake.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:03:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:04:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
LOL.

The Department of Justice seems to be working on Sunday afternoon.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ddq9rQnUwAIwsR4.jpg:large
View Quote
Uh-oh
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:05:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

He's scared shitless because he knows he was the main person in all of this.
View Quote
I think Obama's cunt lawyer is deep in this shit too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:05:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Demand it, my ass.  He's the President.  Appoint a special investigator/counsel/prosecutor of his choosing and order the DOJ to cooperate fully.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:06:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
That really awkward moment when, on a gun board, you use a vocal gun banner to support you in your desire to see Hillary Clinton president.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:07:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
And how is this Trump's fault?  The FBI are the ones who decided interfering with a political campaign on the part of one of the participants was a good idea.

They made their own bed.  Trump did nothing other than bring attention to it.  But rats are like that.  They don't like it when people shine the light of truth on their misdeeds.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:09:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
FBI did that, not Trump.

Trump just exposed it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FBI did that, not Trump.

Trump just exposed it.
Funny how they always skip the whole corrupt subversion of our democracy on their part. Same thing the media does when they cry about Trump's "assault" on the 1st ammendment.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:10:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Wouldn't surprise me to find out manafort was working for the FBI as well.

It's all manufactured bullshit
View Quote
How and why did he go to work for Trump on March 29, 2016?  Who sent him over?  Who encouraged him?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:11:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Amen.  Ask not "How can you possibly be so stupid?  Instead, state the plainly obvious: "Because it isn't possible to be this stupid; you're up to no good."

...And he ain't the only one.  He's here still taking the heat as their handlers instruct so that the NTs who have re-submerged to rebuild their credibility may resurface with some effect.  Don't forget the NTs in 'hiding'.  They're the most damnable ones of them all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

This this this....the enemy is among us. They use the 2nd amendment as their cloak. They hide until they get word from their masters. Top secret is a sacrifice. He has been exposed as a deep state hack. The rest are waiting for the next narrative.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:13:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
The FBI coordinated and cooperated with the Russians to frame our President elect. They are the enemy.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:14:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Makes watergate look like a parking ticket.  Problem is too many Obama people are still in DOJ.
View Quote
And, Jeff Sessions = Iamdissapoint.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:15:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's scared shitless because he knows he was the main person in all of this.
Kathryn Ruemmler?

Yeah that bitch is going to answer for this too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:16:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Loretta Lynch belongs in federal prison, Comey too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#37]
I doubt top secret comes back to this thread after the shameful performance he has put on.... I thought he was better than the garbage he’s been spewing lately
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:17:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The FBI coordinated and cooperated with the Russians to frame our President elect. They are the enemy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or maybe Trump coordinated and cooperated with Russians.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:19:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm not surprised that a secret police force that punishes your political enemies appeals to you. I'm sure you were sad that Trump dashed any hope you may have had of James Comey being your Erich Mielke.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:19:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That really awkward moment when, on a gun board, you use a vocal gun banner to support you in your desire to see Hillary Clinton president.
View Quote
His links are just as pathetically sad. Buzzfeed, huffpost, cnn, politico, nytimes, some weird moscowproject conspiracy site.

Like he skims DU for links to post here.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#41]
It must be that allowing NT to operate on this Site is good for business...at least I hope that's it.

There's dissent; and then there's never-trumping.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:23:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

You are easily the most willfully ignorant poster on Arfcom. Easily. Perhaps the most willfully ignorant person I have ever encountered and that's saying something.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:23:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
And how is this Trump's fault?  The FBI are the ones who decided interfering with a political campaign on the part of one of the participants was a good idea.

They made their own bed.  Trump did nothing other than bring attention to it.  But rats are like that.  They don't like it when people shine the light of truth on their misdeeds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is laughable that anyone could morph this into being Trump's fault.

Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:24:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Hammermill was banned for much less than this underscore guy.

WTF?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:24:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You are easily the most willfully ignorant poster on Arfcom. Easily. Perhaps the most willfully ignorant person I have ever encountered and that's saying something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

Oh........don't be fooled.......he knows exactly what he is doing.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:25:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

You have to use small words when replying to him. Otherwise he won't undertand.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:25:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Hammermill was banned for much less than this underscore guy.

WTF?
View Quote
Doesn't bother me.......it keeps me abreast of the mindset of rabid Hillary supporters.

Plus it is downright entertaining IMHO.

Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:25:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is no maybes, could haves or possibilities.

You are fake news. A Propagandist.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:25:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

They blame FBI leadership for that, not Trump.  There is no logical arguments your side can make anymore.  Your side fucked up your whole narrative because it s all based on lies.
View Quote
Yep. They flung shit all over the place only to have it explode and cover them. Now there's no hiding it anymore. There's no ground for them to stand on. They have nothing except the repercussions that hopefully some of them will face.

At this point, certain posters are out right defending the worst corruption this country has ever seen. I would have such a self-loathing if I ever even considered doing something like that, that it is incomprehensible to me how anyone actually could. It is beyond being an enemy of the Republic, and down to something that is subhuman
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:27:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well.......no shit!!
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top