BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:34:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where's the wink-wink? I'm not seeing the wink-wink. They can all be fired right?
View Quote
When was the last time someone was fired for curruption/treason/undermining the constitution?  they sent the IRS against conservative groups and NOTHING was done
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:34:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote
Are you gonna go all "Clock tower with a rifle" when they put cuffs on your boy Comey?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:35:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

why would he trust the FBI, with the likes of McCabe, Strzok, Comey, et al...in positions of power within the FBI, after showing bias and favorability toward a known lawbreaker, and a direct political opponent, in the very political campaign he was actively spied on?

And what foreign government infitrated his campaign?
View Quote
Our own 'foreign' government did.  It's become an abomination; a complete disgrace of lies and betrayal to what the United States of America is supposed to stand for. It's an infamia.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:35:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Just your everyday unregistered Turkish/Russian agent dining next to Putin to later be appointed to be National Security Advisor by Donald Trump. Nothing to see here.
View Quote

Hillary is 10Xs the russian agent you masturbate to Flynn being.

Sorry your girl lost.

This is what a bromance looks like

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:36:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Halper looks like swollen Buddy Hacket.
View Quote
"mmmmhey you goiys.....  got enny hillerrys EEEEMails?"
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:38:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Is planet Bizarro where they house all the retroactive FARA registrations for people who worked for the Trump campaign and administration?
View Quote
FARA is a flipping joke. When are all those Obama  Globalist/Maoists going to register as foreign agents?    Did Podesta register under FARA?

Oh speaking of Podestas ...

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Actually Obama is the one that approved for Flynn to head overseas.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:42:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A foreign government infiltrating the campaign of a Presidential candidate is far more insidious than an investigation to find out if foreign governments are infiltrating said campaign.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If only he had been as concerned about foreign governments infiltrating his campaign despite the FBI warning him they would try to do so.
The sad thing is, is that this poster is too emotionally invested in his lies to understand that one is far more insidious than the other.
A foreign government infiltrating the campaign of a Presidential candidate is far more insidious than an investigation to find out if foreign governments are infiltrating said campaign.
If only that happened outside your fevered dreams Top.  If I were the people involved and especially their underlings, I'd be busy looking for a place to run to.  I feel the "Get out of jail" cards have a coming expiration date.  Shit rolling downhill and all that.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:42:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Obama signed off on Flynn dining with Putin?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:43:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"can they"

This is EXACTLY what they will do.  But it's on now!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can they simply refuse?
"can they"

This is EXACTLY what they will do.  But it's on now!
yes they can, but Trump can fire them. Then Trump can have the new AG prosecute them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
USSS needs to seize control of the building. At least this gives Trump a valid reason to start a purge of the DOJ.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can hear the shredders in FBI/DOJ working overtime.  I hope people get their souls buttfucked and their shit pushed in.
USSS needs to seize control of the building. At least this gives Trump a valid reason to start a purge of the DOJ.
USSS and Homeland Security.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:46:52 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

no public evidence that Halper was an FBI informant, and official sources have refused to comment on the subject. Halper has not given any comment on the issue.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/12631/image-550092.jpg
I've seen this where there was a payment in 2012 as well.  Can't find it now.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:51:49 PM EDT
[#14]
This is great. Trump about to get medieval.

Trolls getting BTFO.

MAGA.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:59:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Protip:

Worry more about the traitors inside the castle walls than outside.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If only he had been as concerned about foreign governments infiltrating his campaign despite the FBI warning him they would try to do so.
Protip:

He is just running low on Tampons again. Cut _ some slack.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:01:56 PM EDT
[#16]
You guys need to stop letting the Russia collusion kooks hijack these threads with their fairy tales.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:04:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Because Trump included the words "for Political Purposes" they don't have to refuse.  They can answer "No" and be done with it.

Trump needs to have left that out because the FBI can lawfully answer "No" by claiming it was for national security purposes, even if the spying was used for a political purposes.
View Quote
A tweet isn't an official request or directive. His lawyers should draft the correctly worded document...
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Protip:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Protip:

Is the current White House not considered to be "inside the castle"?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's some funny shit right there. Pure comedy gold. I thought it was sarcasm until I saw who posted it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:08:34 PM EDT
[#20]
This is gonna be good.

Fuckers are gonna talk to save that ass

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Hoping for the best.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#22]
What we need is a live hearing with trump instead of congress, he can call them before him and order him to say it and order it declassified if they says its classified and fire them on the spot if the plead the 5th...
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:15:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:15:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Well Communists and Dems I'll let you guys in on a  Top Secret. Trump is playing the Swamp like a cat with a mouse.  He's got them by their little mouse tails before he decides to crush them. The climax in this upcoming event will likely come right before the mid-term elections  for effect.  The desperate Swamp with Mueller at the point, is desperately searching for dirt from all over the world on Trump to stop him from prosecuting their lying and criminal selves.  Well too bad  Swampers Trump is too clean.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:17:54 PM EDT
[#25]
and this is where the swamp creature Sessions exacts revenge upon Trump for calling him out so many times. Sessions will either say NOPE, or he will slow walk it all until Trump is out of office, or the statute of limitations is reached.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:18:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Well Communists and Dems I'll let you guys in on a  Top Secret. Trump is playing the Swamp like a cat with a mouse.  He's got them by their little mouse tails before he decides to crush them. The climax in this upcoming event will likely come right before the mid-term elections  for effect.  The desperate Swamp with Mueller at the point, is desperately searching for dirt from all over the world on Trump to stop him from prosecuting their lying and criminal selves.  Well too bad  Swampers Trump is too clean.
View Quote
I want to believe.

Maybe I lack the patience required to MAGA.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:19:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Groovy.

I like this game.  I suggest we do this.

Is Trump a traitor to the United States of America?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:22:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
and this is where the swamp creature Sessions exacts revenge upon Trump for calling him out so many times. Sessions will either say NOPE, or he will slow walk it all until Trump is out of office, or the statute of limitations is reached.
View Quote
Sessions will be gone if he does not investigate.  The IG report states laws were broken.  I imagine things in the IG report relate to the FISA abuse somehow.  Can't be ignored.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:25:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Groovy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

I suspect we'll be finding out shortly. I don't consider enlisting multiple foreign governments to help your election campaign to be particularly patriotic.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#30]
MAGA, baby MAGA... drain the mofo. For all the pussies on here, who's girl lost, when you fuck with the Bull, don't cry when you get The Horns.

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:26:13 PM EDT
[#31]
It is good to be alive!

Need to order more ammo.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:27:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I suspect we'll be finding out shortly. I don't consider enlisting multiple foreign governments to help your election campaign to be particularly patriotic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

But yet FHC did.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:29:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

But yet FHC did.
View Quote
Didn't Hillary actually pay a foreign agent to create a lie with multiple foreign agents to use that as justification for the Obama DOJ to spy on his political opponents to help Hillary?

I mean, thats established fact at this point.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Trump doesn't need the DOJ's permission to appoint a special prosecutor contrary to the opinion of CNN and other liberals.

Truman appointed 'Newbold Morris in 1952 to investigate tax fixing between the Department of Justice and the Bureau of Internal Revenue' so there is precedent.

Trump knows the end game where the Deep State is twisting and digging deeper holes for which they will be buried in.  
FOI, Adm. Rogers retires June 1st and he may soon testify before Congress blowing the Deep State out of the water for good.  
View Quote
I would really like to hear more about this from a legal eagle on the idiot box to see if you are correct. When there was talk about wanting a SP when Obama was in to investigate F&F everyone said Obama would say no. So it is interesting that a President could say no to one, but not order one. Perhaps another case of where there is one set of rules for Obama and one set for Trump. As we know a few corrupt courts have upheld Obama's EO on DACA by telling Trump he does not have the power to end this very program.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:33:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

Then why did your buddies in the government do it to help Hillary?  Or is it different when your side does it?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:35:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Then why did your buddies in the government do it to help Hillary?  Or is it different when your side does it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

How did they help Hillary? By concealing a counterintelligence/criminal investigation into the Trump campaign from the voters prior to the election so her opponent had a better chance of winning?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:35:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Mueller just said he'd wrap up the investigation by September 1 if Trump agrees to an interview.

Negotiations on who gets drained is ongoing.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Didn't Hillary actually pay a foreign agent to create a lie with multiple foreign agents to use that as justification for the Obama DOJ to spy on his political opponents to help Hillary?

View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:37:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Until tomorrow.

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:37:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
OK then.

I want a hug.

Come on.  Gimme one.  All this hate isn't good for you.  You need yoga.  Be honest with yourself- hanging out with hot chicks in yoga pants is good for the chi.

Namaste, bro.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Sessions will be gone if he does not investigate.  The IG report states laws were broken.  I imagine things in the IG report relate to the FISA abuse somehow.  Can't be ignored.
View Quote
So say the supposed leaks, but who really knows. I am hopeful that is the case, but I can picture the swamp going to the IG and pressuring him to tamp it down. One of the legal eagles on FOX actually said the IG's report gets seen by the DOJ first to see if redactions need to be made. Imagine an IG's report that is heavily redacted including the parts that say laws were broken and by whom.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:39:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
How did they help Hillary? By concealing a counterintelligence/criminal investigation into the Trump campaign from the voters prior to the election so her opponent had a better chance of winning?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

You are so deep in the bullshit, you don't know if it's night or day, do you?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:39:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
. The days of stupidity and criminality for all your hero's is coming to an end....sooooooon.......
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:40:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not if that foreign government infiltration never happened, and anything remotely related to it was a conspiracy by the opposition party.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:40:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Pretty sure if and when the truth comes out this POS should be hung by the neck until dead.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:41:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Groovy.

Seems like if the "Deep State" wanted to disrupt Trump getting elected, they should have revealed he was being investigated before the votes were cast.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:41:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Mueller just said he'd wrap up the investigation by September 1 if Trump agrees to an interview.

Negotiations on who gets drained is ongoing.
View Quote
Trump has enough shit on everyone now to tell Mueller to fuck off and turn over the DOJ on its head and end Mueller.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:41:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But yet FHC did.

More than once actually.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Somebody's getting nervous.
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top