Poop lowers, I love this country!

Link Posted: 5/18/2018 9:23:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 9:25:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:
Guys,

Re-post the ones you are talking about. We want to improve it if you feel it needs it.

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
How do I order one?

I sent you an email through here.........not the right procedure for me to follow?

Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 9:33:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 9:40:00 AM EDT
[#5]
If you would like a Poop Flinging Gremlin lower, please send me an e-mail with your name, address, and phone number. Please send the message to [email protected]. Please do not use this e-mail address for any questions etc. This is just to say that you want one.

Thank you!

Josiah
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RDak:

How do I order one?

I sent you an email through here.........not the right procedure for me to follow?

Thanks for any info.
If you would like a Poop Flinging Gremlin lower, please send me an e-mail with your name, address, and phone number. Please send the message to [email protected]. Please do not use this e-mail address for any questions etc. This is just to say that you want one.

Thank you!

Josiah
Thank you!!!
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 9:45:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Holly shit this thread
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey Guys,

We are going to be working with an AR15.com member who is willing to donate his time to help us with the graphic for the lower. We think the one that I am posting below is an excellent example of in general what it should look like. Once we have the official graphic, I will post.

We are not going to just do a laser engraving on the back of a lower, these are actually going to be Poop-Flinging-Gremlin lowers. We are going to do it right!!!!! We need to get a variance done so that we can manufacture this lower.  I always try to be upfront with all of you, so it is going to take approximately 3 weeks before we can start getting these in your hands. Originally it was miss-understood that we just needed laser engraving. When I explained that we actually wanted a Gremlin lower, I was given the correct time frame.

Let's keep this thread going, and I will get the official graphic and selector markings to you in the next few days.

Fling on my friends,

Josiah

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430093/IMG_1197-547015.JPG
View Quote
I like this. The design is simpler, and should come through in the engraving.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 9:46:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Thank you!

Josiah
View Quote
Sent an email on one a few days ago.

This is awesome.

I'm going to SBR it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 9:48:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DoorKicker] [#9]
I got real pissed at PSA about their cast vs forged PSAK47 deal. AND an incorrect order that they refused to be reasonable about.  I swore off ever buying from them again and that lasted maybe 6-8 months.

I am once again a happy PSA customer.  I think I am at about 15k spent with them over the last few years...

Did I mention I even got booted from the PSA forum?  Do we even have a PSA dealers forum anymore?  I cant find it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 9:50:55 AM EDT
[#10]
I am so fucking in on one of these...

PSA you are my personal hero.

Fling on my friends... fling on!
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 9:56:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey Guys,

We are going to be working with an AR15.com member who is willing to donate his time to help us with the graphic for the lower. We think the one that I am posting below is an excellent example of in general what it should look like. Once we have the official graphic, I will post.

We are not going to just do a laser engraving on the back of a lower, these are actually going to be Poop-Flinging-Gremlin lowers. We are going to do it right!!!!! We need to get a variance done so that we can manufacture this lower.  I always try to be upfront with all of you, so it is going to take approximately 3 weeks before we can start getting these in your hands. Originally it was miss-understood that we just needed laser engraving. When I explained that we actually wanted a Gremlin lower, I was given the correct time frame.

Let's keep this thread going, and I will get the official graphic and selector markings to you in the next few days.

Fling on my friends,

Josiah

View Quote
Thanks again! And take your time. Most of us (lol) are pretty patient.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 9:56:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey Guys,

Fling on my friends,

Josiah

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:08:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Hey Guys,

Fling on my friends,

Josiah

View Quote
That's just beautiful.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:14:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:
Will you ship an 80% to CT? They didn't pass the "ghost gun" ban this session.
View Quote
Bump! For a compliant build.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 10:25:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Foxtrot08:

Sent an email on one a few days ago.

This is awesome.

I'm going to SBR it.
View Quote
I plan to do the same.

It will be a little fire breathing poop thrower.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:05:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Not sure if it would be practical but it would be cool to have a QR code on the lower that links to this thread.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Hey Guys,

Fling on my friends,

Josiah

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:12:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Is there pricing on these yet?

Closed trigger guard on final version?
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:12:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By XeonEvolved:
Not sure if it would be practical but it would be cool to have a QR code on the lower that links to this thread.
View Quote
Oh man, that would be awesome.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:12:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By KLamper:
Is there pricing on these yet?

Closed trigger guard on final version?
View Quote
He said pricing would be $49.99 for one but you have to email him to get one.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:

Oh man, that would be awesome.
View Quote
How about......."In Honor of HBR"???

Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:22:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kikken] [#22]

View Quote
I don't know what I'm going to build with mine, but I do know one thing:

The only ammo it will ever see will be from SGAmmo.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:22:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Kikken:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kikken:

Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:28:27 AM EDT
[#24]
If it was worth the hassle to get one in NY, I would.

No chance of an 80 percent one, I suppose.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:29:53 AM EDT
[#25]
@PalmettoStateArmory

Josiah -

Can you provide confirmation emails for those that sent you an order?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Hey Guys,

Fling on my friends,

Josiah

View Quote
Josiah @PalmettoStateArmory,

It needs to include, #unclepalmetto!!! It’s too Classic not too.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:35:02 AM EDT
[#27]

Thank you!

Josiah
View Quote
Resent email with required info.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 12:01:01 PM EDT
[#28]
I think this thread went off the OP's rails...
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#29]
So it started as a run of 50. How many hundreds of emails have you received for this?
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 1:07:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: speedbuggy16v] [#30]
Hey Guys,

Fling on my friends,

Josiah

View Quote
Awesome,  thanks for the update.  I cant wait, but then I can because I think I want to build a precision 6.5 Grendel gremlin with flat burnt earth furniture....not going to be cheap or done anytime soon.

Hint hint nudge nudge wink wink. 20-24 inch barrel, shilen or whoever makes the best, no fancy smancy guards, just all the right stuff for accuracy.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 2:01:55 PM EDT
[#31]
If anyone is an MTG fan..

Link Posted: 5/18/2018 2:14:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Abysswalker:

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/cards_ip/1526661888503493.png?t=528372
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 2:58:45 PM EDT
[#33]
This should be nominated for 2018 as the thread of the year.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 4:35:09 PM EDT
[#34]
when did this become a poop thread?  What did I miss?  Now I will have to go back and read the whole damn thing but I am afraid that if I do, I'll end up ordering one of these poop flinging lowers and I am stacked deep on lowers....
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 4:48:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Bigshot64:
Damn.  The business is trying to help OP, ON A SUNDAY THAT IS ALSO MOTHERS DAY
This is why i order entirely too much stuff from PSA
View Quote
OP's next thread title...

PSA hates God and Mothers...
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 5:04:23 PM EDT
[#36]

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/cards_ip/1526661888503493.png?t=528372
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 5:05:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By DoorKicker:
when did this become a poop thread?  What did I miss?  Now I will have to go back and read the whole damn thing but I am afraid that if I do, I'll end up ordering one of these poop flinging lowers and I am stacked deep on lowers....
View Quote
Bullshit. One can never have too many lowers.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 6:45:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Made one for the man of the hour, can't forget about him

Link Posted: 5/18/2018 7:03:57 PM EDT
[#39]

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/cards_ip/1526674901889930.png?t=066958
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#40]
LOL. I just checked, OP has not been online for 3 days.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 7:18:52 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote
You forgot to sit on something of Joe's for 2 months...
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 7:24:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By rufusrufgut:
View Quote
Under HBR username maybe its been 3 days, but under one of his many other usernames....

I feel like he is keeping up with this thread and trying to figure out how he can order a PFG lower under a new account email...
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 7:37:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 7:41:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HappyLife_NoWife] [#44]

Under HBR username maybe its been 3 days, but under one of his many other usernames....

I feel like he is keeping up with this thread and trying to figure out how he can order a PFG lower under a new account email...
View Quote
Hell no! Palmetto has our contact info Names, Address, and telephone numbers.

The vetting will prevent HBR from getting his dick beaters on a poop flinging gremlin.
Besides, they fired him as a customer...
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 7:45:30 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote
Oooohhh, that makes sense. I was wondering who you meant by Joe
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 8:08:23 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rufusrufgut:

It would not surprise me.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 8:45:00 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

-12 You Lose the Game.
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 12:24:51 AM EDT
[#48]

Thank you!

Josiah
View Quote
Email sent-definitely in on this one now!
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 12:27:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: shack357] [#49]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

Thanks again! And take your time. Most of us (lol) are pretty patient.
View Quote
This. Would rather have it done right than done fast.

also gave a friend the info to this(another member)-if he wants in, is there a way for us to link our orders and score consecutive serials? Would be cool companions to our consecutive PA-10's.
ETA-if not, no big deal. It would just be a cool bonus.
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 3:41:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 657
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top