Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2001 4:54:48 PM EDT
Does anybody out there have one?  Or does anyone have any reviews or comments on the brand?  Is it the original Stoner SR-25?

Thanks
Bladerunner
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 5:32:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 5:48:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 10:34:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Go to Biggerhammer.net, they have an SR25 board.

[url]www.biggerhammer.net[/url]

Link Posted: 5/9/2001 7:35:34 AM EDT
[#4]
For what its worth, both the SEALs and USAF Special Operations squadrons have opted for the Knight's SR-25.  They can buy anything they want (and they're not constrained by the availability of pre-ban magazines for the SR-25).  

Knights has standardized a SR-25 for the Navy.  If you want to get REALLY spendy, you can order a duplicate (with the Navy Mk. 11? markings).  
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:22:25 AM EDT
[#5]
USMC03, I read that comparison by Gun Tests magazine on the DSA site.  I read their conclusions first before reading the rest of the article.  Being an SR-25 owner, I thought it was a bunch of biased crap.  But after reading the complete article, I think their conclusions were pretty accurate.

Here's the site again for those who haven't read the article [url]http://dsarms.com/pdf/July_2000_308_rifles.pdf[/url]

DaMan
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:36:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
For what its worth, both the SEALs and USAF Special Operations squadrons have opted for the Knight's SR-25.  They can buy anything they want (and they're not constrained by the availability of pre-ban magazines for the SR-25).  

Knights has standardized a SR-25 for the Navy.  If you want to get REALLY spendy, you can order a duplicate (with the Navy Mk. 11? markings).  
View Quote

I saw one of these for sale at a store in CT.  It was only $9000 NIB.  That's probably a poor price b/c the guy that runs the shop is an a-hole.  It was an awsome looking rifle though.  It had a rail system on it and some expensive looking scope.
Link Posted: 5/27/2001 7:20:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Last I checked, Knight's had eleven of the SR-25K models in the SEAL configuration {Obermyer barrel, rail system,collapsable stock, etc} on the shelf for $6000 dealer cost. Don't believe the ads for 'one of 14', they made 25 of them for the civilian market. I've seen them advertised for as much as $10,000, but I doubt if they are selling at that price. If I thought they were, I'd buy the remaining 11.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top