Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 5/7/2001 8:48:31 PM EDT
I have sworn my self off of going to the grocery store with my wife. We live in a small town and the grocery store is also the sporting goods shop among everything else. It seems I can't go in their without finding a deal that you just can't pass up. In the past month I've ended up with a browning stalker 3.5" shotgun, an HK USP 45 last week, this week I decided to go with her but leave my wallet at home with my CCW so I wouldn't even be tempted. We walk in the shop and here they have marked down all their old stock of rifles to make way for all the new goodies. Right there calling my name was a brand new Browning BAR Safari II .338 with BOSS system for $599! This gun usually runs at least $1000. My wife doesn't do her job well at keeping me from getting new toys, her words where "you don't have one like that yet, why don't you get it while I get the groceries"!! What a gal. So anyone with one of these, will it kick the crap out of me?? I'm planning on using it for moose if I draw this year. I'm looking at a Leupold 4-14 AO scope on a leupold scope base and leupold scope rings, hows that sound for a setup, anything you would change. And yes she has a single sister. idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 8:57:06 PM EDT
I shot a bar that was converted to .458 sofftest kicking one I ever shot.Make shure you have plenty of eye relief.
Top Top