Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

All the media reports are identifying him as a student. The burden of proof is on those claiming he is not.
View Quote
Burden of proof? This is not a court of law, this is the  internet.  That is not how the internet works.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:08:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Confirmed crisis actor.  Deep state is deep.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:08:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yes, people have said or at least implied they are adults, who do not attend that school. When people claim he graduated a California high School in 2015, that is claiming he is an adult even if we assume people graduate at 17 instead of 18.

When people call him a "crisis actor" that is implying that the shooting didn't happen or was a false flag because thats what crisis actors in this context are used for.
View Quote
I graduated at 17, as did many in my senior class. Valentines day kids are born in the fall of their birth year thus they graduate in the spring of their graduation year.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:12:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I graduated at 17, as did many in my senior class. Valentines day kids are born in the fall of their birth year thus they graduate in the spring of their graduation year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, people have said or at least implied they are adults, who do not attend that school. When people claim he graduated a California high School in 2015, that is claiming he is an adult even if we assume people graduate at 17 instead of 18.

When people call him a "crisis actor" that is implying that the shooting didn't happen or was a false flag because thats what crisis actors in this context are used for.
Yes. So those claiming he graduated in 2015 are claiming he is 19 or 20 years old, an Adult. An adult who did not go to the school where the crime scene is.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Anybody ever seen David Hogg and Lou Diamond Phillips together at the same time??? Hmmmmmmm

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yes. So those claiming he graduated in 2015 are claiming he is 19 or 20 years old, an Adult. An adult who did not go to the school where the crime scene is.
View Quote
But your assumption that everyone graduated at 18 is wrong. The video from last year in Redondo Beach claims he was 17 then though, so is he 18 now? Who said he graduated from the CA high school?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:19:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The conspiracy is the media pretending these kids are a random sampling of the "survivors" when in fact they were hand selected, from the surviving student body, for their public speaking skills, diversity and anti-gun politics.

But claiming they are adult actors only pretending to be students makes you sound like a lunatic.
View Quote
Why is this so hard for people to figure out.  Out of a wealthy student body that big you're going to get some kids who know how to give an interview and have the correct political bona fides without having to be bribed or convinced.

Of course he media latches on to these kids and coaches them to make sure it's perfect and heart wrenching.

That doesn't mean he is a traveling actor who CNN inserts into the situation.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:20:31 AM EDT
[#8]
@StephenH  ~  “Words mean things the use of the term "Crisis Actor" implies Sandy Hook Never Happened level conspiracy shit.”

Did you even read what I said?

Call him a tool of the gun control movement, aka a useful idiot then. It’s more accurate and you don’t have to worry about the wrath of Anderson Cooper.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is it just me or is life itself a disinformation campaign?
View Quote
I've come to believe that nothing is to be believed.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:23:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Dad, Kevin Ralph Hogg. Works at: Cubic Simlulation Systems Weapons Simulation Company Pompano Beach, Florida.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-hogg-73411b30

https://www.cubic.com/
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:24:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Its not called "acting" when you are a journalist. its called reporting. He is the Director of student news.  Are you admitting now that he is a student? Are you admitting there was a shooting? Because using the term "crisis actor" at least implies a hoax.
View Quote
so now he is a journalist for CNN, and director of student news, shoot that explains why he was on CNN!!
so did he receive any compensation for his "work" CNN received?

is is still called reporting if you mix in a political agenda with your reporting?

Sure he may be a student, and sure there was a shooting. I missed the part where I said he was never a student and there was never a shooting. could you please find the quote where I said that?
He is under 18, so he is obviously a student somewhere or home schooled. I mean that is the law....

how do you know some organization didnt say hey David, we will gift you $25,000 (tax exempt) If you will spearhead this movement we want to get going.
you were a student in the school so all you have to do is talk about how traumatic the event was to get this movement going.

I guess a more accurate description in my terms of thinking would be "crisis beneficiary"
by beneficiary I mean receive compensation of some form, or for benefit of furthering an agenda

I dont think he is an actor that gets hired by the government to travel around the US saying "I was there"
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why is this so hard for people to figure out.  Out of a wealthy student body that big you're going to get some kids who know how to give an interview and have the correct political bona fides without having to be bribed or convinced.

Of course he media latches on to these kids and coaches them to make sure it's perfect and heart wrenching.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The conspiracy is the media pretending these kids are a random sampling of the "survivors" when in fact they were hand selected, from the surviving student body, for their public speaking skills, diversity and anti-gun politics.

But claiming they are adult actors only pretending to be students makes you sound like a lunatic.

And at the point that CNN is coaching people who are ostensibly victims of a tragedy into giving the exact interviews they want, and the "victim" is exploiting it for his own purposes, we, the audience, are getting played, and CNN is running propaganda.

And again it doesn't mean he was grown in a vat at CNN headquarters and released when the next tragedy occurs to parade in front of the cameras.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#13]
God gave him elbows so you could tell where his biceps are.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:26:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

On behalf of CNN? I would wager that this kid went out of his way to make sure they picked him.
Its hard to get a CNN tour and buy CNN swag.
http://365atlanta.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/inside-CNN-studio-tour-atlanta-ga-interior-tickets-line.jpg
View Quote
so you are vouching for him that he paid for a tour?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:27:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Mother of David Hogg Turns Out to Be A CNN VIP & Anti-Trump Activist

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mother-exploited-shooting-survivor-turns-cnn-vip-anti-trump-activist/
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:29:10 AM EDT
[#16]
You people are being trolled

ironically by russia.   Look where it comes from!

were being divided and both sides are full of idiots mouth open waiting for bait.

bellow is pulled from the SA thread.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:31:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

And at the point that CNN is coaching people who are ostensibly victims of a tragedy into giving the exact interviews they want, and the "victim" is exploiting it for his own purposes, we, the audience, are getting played, and CNN is running propaganda.

And again it doesn't mean he was grown in a vat at CNN headquarters and released when the next tragedy occurs to parade in front of the cameras.
View Quote
that is exactly the point I am making to StevenH.

edit:

CNN: hey who wants to be on TV!?!?
kid: me me me me me!!! this will be great for my journalism future!!!
CNN: ok come on, here is what you have to say!!
kid: ok!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:31:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Anybody ever seen David Hogg and Lou Diamond Phillips together at the same time??? Hmmmmmmm

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/55357/Ritchie-459505.JPG
View Quote
This kid seems to have had quite the successful music career as well..

Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:33:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Dear mods. I know you have a zero tolerance policy on 9/11 truthers. Please expand it to mass shooting truthers, thanks.
View Quote
I'd be fine with this.  At least a time off period when shit like this is being pushed.  It makes gun owners look like complete lunatics.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:36:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

were being divided and both sides are full of idiots mouth open waiting for bait.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/179834/D35285AB-1380-4F15-AF37-52757DF7D60C-459515.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/179834/E00165C0-D7CE-40E3-B174-C59C42E56409-459514.JPG
View Quote
He appeared in a Redondo Beach news story and Classmates.com had a class of 2015 profile for him likewise, in Redondo Beach.

Coincidences are an occasional thing.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:37:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It also needs to be acknowledged that "crisis actor" is used as a term for someone who is a fabricated plant, and this kid was not flown in from some CNN training camp.

He wasn't manufactured, he just happens to be an easy fit for the mold they want to fill - and he wants to fill it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:37:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That appears to be a photo in last years yearbook from the Florida high school.

Youtube link
View Quote

Embedded in hopes that the truthers round here don’t miss it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:39:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'd be fine with this.  At least a time off period when shit like this is being pushed.  It makes gun owners look like complete lunatics.
View Quote
Amen, this bullshit needs to stop and the trolls removed.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:40:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

edit:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

edit:

This I find likely.

The conspiritards are those claiming Soros is shipping trained professional crisis actors around the country.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:42:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
But your assumption that everyone graduated at 18 is wrong. The video from last year in Redondo Beach claims he was 17 then though, so is he 18 now? Who said he graduated from the CA high school?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The yearbook meme people keep posting, which alleges he graduated a California school in 2015. And i never said everyone is 18 when they graduate. I believe i said even if we assume he graduated at 17.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:43:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:43:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Mother of David Hogg Turns Out to Be A CNN VIP & Anti-Trump Activist

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/mother-exploited-shooting-survivor-turns-cnn-vip-anti-trump-activist/
View Quote
Nope.

Big Leauge Politics should be sent down to 1A ball.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:45:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I dont think he is an actor that gets hired by the government to travel around the US saying "I was there"
View Quote
Well thats what crisis actor implies.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

He appeared in a Redondo Beach news story and Classmates.com had a class of 2015 profile for him likewise, in Redondo Beach.

View Quote
You mean the classmates.com account that was created two days ago? That’s pretty coincidental.

There are about 15 accounts now. Little dude must really want us to know about his prestigious diploma from Dropout High.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:46:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bears repeating for those that haven't gotten it yet.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:47:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Dad, Kevin Ralph Hogg. Works at: Cubic Simlulation Systems Weapons Simulation Company Pompano Beach, Florida.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-hogg-73411b30

https://www.cubic.com/
View Quote
What lead you to believe that is his father?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:48:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me ask again.......have you or anyone else heard him say semi auto rifles should be banned?

All I heard him say is "make laws to keep the guns away from crazies better if possible.........."

This ban stuff appears to be coming from the usual suspects who are coaching kids who are easily manipulated and not old enough to think for themselves.......even though they think they can, (as is common with young people, myself included when I was his age).
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:49:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear mods. I know you have a zero tolerance policy on 9/11 truthers. Please expand it to mass shooting truthers, thanks.
It's not unique to this thread. This is all over the internet. There's actually nothing original in this thread at all.
Banning people for talking about something like this when everyone else and their aunt is talking about it, seems a bit extreme.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It's not unique to this thread. This is all over the internet. There's actually nothing original in this thread at all.
Banning people for talking about something like this when everyone else and their aunt is talking about it, seems a bit extreme.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is surprising is SO MANY people apparently think the anti gun assholes don't think we are lunatics already.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:51:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Getting spicy! Class of 2015 from California...

http://i63.tinypic.com/b4uutx.jpg
View Quote
Senior class photos are in tuxedos and dresses, not casual clothes. And it doesn't show the name column from the side of the page, could be just a kid that really looks like him.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:52:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish we could color code retard posters.

Kind of like they do now with OP’s.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:52:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

edit:

View Quote
Then you are not describing a crisis actor.

Here's what i posted

Don't use the term actor or crisis actor if you don't want to be lumped in wit 9-11 and sandy hook troofers.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:53:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/179834/D35285AB-1380-4F15-AF37-52757DF7D60C-459515.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/179834/E00165C0-D7CE-40E3-B174-C59C42E56409-459514.JPG

There classmate page was created on Feb 20, 2018 to make the pro gun side look foolish.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:54:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
A lot of folks use the ignore list as that, but it'd be easier just to color code people on certain topics.

Like "brown means _______ knows nothing about chili" so you know to ignore him in chili-related threads, but that otherwise he might be okay.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:55:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Per CNN it is now Trumps fault people dont like this kid.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:58:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Per CNN it is now Trumps fault people dont like this kid.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/69019/Capture_3-459531.JPG
View Quote
CNN has been conspiring to destroy Trump from the very beginning..........right around the time they conspired to have Hillary win the debates and the primaries.

Everyone knows that.

So now they are conspiring to blame Trump for everything about this kid.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
A lot of folks use the ignore list as that, but it'd be easier just to color code people on certain topics.

Like "brown means _______ knows nothing about chili" so you know to ignore him in chili-related threads, but that otherwise he might be okay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In all seriousness I think it’s a great idea.

IMO Ignore is for faggots.

@goatboy
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:59:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
What is surprising is SO MANY people apparently think the anti gun assholes don't think we are lunatics already.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think anyone is trying to win over the anti gun assholes, but this conspiracy bullshit leaves a terrible impression to anyone on the fence.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:00:53 PM EDT
[#45]
almost better than hot links are sausage links
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:06:04 PM EDT
[#46]
They took a $70k hit on their house.  Ouch.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:11:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Also from mom.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:33:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Wow. I had no idea there were so many troofers on this site. Please share the depth of your psychosis. Do you believe the shooting was faked? Do you believe Hogg is a 22 year old actor who does not attend that school? Do you realize how badly you damage the gun rights movement by making gun owners look like lunatics?
View Quote
I don't really see anyone writing that he wasn't a student; just questioning the interviews on opposite sides of the country. It's quite a coincidence that he would've done interviews with two major news networks on opposite coasts in six months.

Freud said there is no such thing as coincidence.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:52:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I don't really see anyone writing that he wasn't a student; just questioning the interviews on opposite sides of the country. It's quite a coincidence that he would've done interviews with two major news networks on opposite coasts in six months.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow. I had no idea there were so many troofers on this site. Please share the depth of your psychosis. Do you believe the shooting was faked? Do you believe Hogg is a 22 year old actor who does not attend that school? Do you realize how badly you damage the gun rights movement by making gun owners look like lunatics?

I suspect that it would've been Jung that said the whole coincidence thing, but, that's a good point.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:57:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

so you are vouching for him that he paid for a tour?
View Quote
Maybe his parents did, maybe it was a school field trip like the dozens my school sends every year.  Obviously someone paid for it but that really does not matter. I don't know nor really care but that desk he is sitting at is the same exact desk all my  students sat at and probably proudly display in their homes.

What does he or anyone else paying for that tour matter? Is friggin beyond evident that he went on that tour.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top