Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You've been in numerous threads white knighting this kid, fucking hard. If you're his handler, you're doing a shit job of covering his tracks and making him look credible.
View Quote
Maybe he does not like truthers? I don't  either. The kid is a fucknig student there . I live in the area, I have friends kids that go there, he is known by MANY students. Some of my fellow former teacher fucking teach there. There are about a thousand people locally that know he actually exists
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

All the media reports are identifying him as a student. The burden of proof is on those claiming he is not.
View Quote
IMHO, the fact that the media reports are identifying him as a student is prima facie evidence that he is not a student.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:23:46 PM EDT
[#3]
We can all agree that the MSM, has nothing to do with journalism. Unless of course it’s yellow journalism.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:23:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Logic isn't your strong point.

You can't prove a negative.  But you have to be intelligent to know that.  
View Quote
Are you responding to the right person?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:25:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He's being coached to present a specific narrative to the public. He's acting
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why can't he be a student AND a crisis actor?
Define crisis actor. To me “crisis actor” implies he is not a student of the school where the shooting took place
That’s just an anti gun liberal student journalist doing what they do.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:31:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Maybe he does not like truthers? I don't  either. The kid is a fucknig student there . I live in the area, I have friends kids that go there, he is known by MANY students. Some of my fellow former teacher fucking teach there. There are about a thousand people locally that know he actually exists
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You've been in numerous threads white knighting this kid, fucking hard. If you're his handler, you're doing a shit job of covering his tracks and making him look credible.
They must all be crisis actors too
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:37:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Define crisis actor. To me “crisis actor” implies he is not a student of the school where the shooting took place
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/71432/FB_IMG_1519179852667-459078.JPG
This Tweet is false.  The top image was from an interview he did for some altercation with a lifeguard on a beach not a school shooting.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:41:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Getting spicy! Class of 2015 from California...

http://i63.tinypic.com/b4uutx.jpg
View Quote
How do we know what school this yearbook picture is from
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:44:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
All the media reports are identifying him as a student. The burden of proof is on those claiming he is not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a crisis actor...............probably bought and paid for by Soros
Prove he is not a student.

There are multiple threads about him. He doesn't need Soros' money. His dad has 300 Million.

But please, since you believe he is an actor and not a student, prove it.
Prove he isn't an actor.  See how this works?  Where there is smoke, there is fire.

ETA: 3000+ students, same 8-10 students being interviewed.
Oh, the media said. Must be true.

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:44:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Can you cite this source?  If so, this is damning.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:46:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the missing link.

There was a screenshot from classmates.com that showed Hogg in the class of 15 at RBHS.

I can't post pictures anymore for some reason, or I'd post it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:57:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Threads like this are becoming the story. The debate went from guns vs mental heath to guns vs conspiracy theories.

The truthers are doing permanent damage to our gun rights.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:02:12 AM EDT
[#13]
http://archive.is/2018.02.21-020043/http://www.classmates.com/people/David-Hogg/4000169172281
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:10:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Threads like this are becoming the story. The debate went from guns vs mental heath to guns vs conspiracy theories.

The truthers are doing permanent damage to our gun rights.
View Quote
Yup but I fear they are becoming the base of gun owners
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:12:36 AM EDT
[#15]
So apparently they paid off hundreds of students administrators and neighbors to pretend they knew him him all along?

See show fucking idiotic thsi conspiracy is?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:15:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So apparently they paid off hundreds of students administrators and neighbors to pretend they knew him him all along?

View Quote
They think 9-11 was an inside job, that no children were killed at Sandy Hook and that Vegas was a false flag. So no, they don’t realize how idiotic they are.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:17:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The conspiracy is the media pretending these kids are a random sampling of the "survivors" when in fact they were hand selected, from the surviving student body, for their public speaking skills, diversity and anti-gun politics.

But claiming they are adult actors only pretending to be students makes you sound like a lunatic.
View Quote
Kid on camera last year in California, now he is on camera again where a mass shooting happened and he just seemed to have been a student at.

Attachment Attached File

These people look like they just lost 17 classmates, if you think so, you have lost your fucking mind.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:19:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This Tweet is false.  The top image was from an interview he did for some altercation with a lifeguard on a beach not a school shooting.
View Quote
IDGAF
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:21:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
He is both.

Now what?

Still going to defend him and his honor as he tries to strip our rights away with his bullshit anger?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:22:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
http://archive.is/2018.02.21-020043/http://www.classmates.com/people/David-Hogg/4000169172281
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:23:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
I know a person, who knows a person, who knows a cousin, who knows a friend, who knows a grandfather, who knows a person who lives in the town, who knows another person who owns a cat.....gtfo......
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:24:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That's okay, I've been called worse things.  And how many conspiracies in the last year or so have came out to be true.  Deep state is real and very active.  It's okay if you don't want to buy that.
View Quote
No shit, we have been called murderers time and time and time and time again since we own guns and are in the NRA.

Like I give a fuck anymore about the names. One reasons why they will never meet me at a table to "negotiate".
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:24:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Yep
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:27:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They think 9-11 was an inside job, that no children were killed at Sandy Hook and that Vegas was a false flag. So no, they don’t realize how idiotic they are.
View Quote
You are either prior military or current and you say you take the governments word for face value or even the media? That's just retarded Sir.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:31:00 AM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are multiple threads about him. He doesn't need Soros' money. His dad has 300 Million.

http://i64.tinypic.com/wcjp7c.jpg
Looks like lagunabeachantifa is trying to make you look like a conspiracy nut, and you took the bait.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:33:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Looks like lagunabeachantifa is trying to make you look like a conspiracy nut, and you took the bait.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i64.tinypic.com/wcjp7c.jpg
Ya I noticed the kids shirt above him. Fake as hell. I fucked up.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:37:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:49:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:53:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The video of him giving a media interview, on summer break, about a dispute between a lifeguard and body boarder? Wow! the ultra wealthy head of the student newspaper gave a interview on summer break.
View Quote
I hadn't seen that video, but I'm calling bullshit. Since I can remember growing up in HB, standard practice is to set your board on a can while you pull up your suit. I've been doing it for 40+ years without incident and have never heard of anyone catching some flak. I've only had a talking to for not exiting the water after blackball. The vid is fake as shit. It never happened. Those lifeguards are pulling six figures and nepotism gets you the job. Who would risk that? I think the LG was an actor too. Slow news day.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 12:55:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Is this Emma Gonzales also an actress?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5603200/

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:00:16 AM EDT
[#31]
For the folks that have been keeping score over the past couple years - note who is defending who. Certain names in this thread popped up elsewhere in the past year and a half.

When you see these people post, believe the exact opposite.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:00:48 AM EDT
[#32]
I want to delete the internet.  What a fucking shitshow.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:09:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
How many sons who's fathers are worth $300M go to public school?
View Quote
Cheapskate.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:16:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
For the folks that have been keeping score over the past couple years - note who is defending who. Certain names in this thread popped up elsewhere in the past year and a half.

When you see these people post, believe the exact opposite.
View Quote
I've noticed them too.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:20:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Sold his home business to AMEX
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait. I thought his dad is retired FBI? If that is the case how is he worth 300Mil?
Sold his home business to AMEX
That does not answer a lot. In fact it begs even more questions.  He built a 300mil empire on a retired FBI pension? (where do I sign up?) or was someone (CNN,CBS,NPR,ABC etc.) willing to pay him that to sell his kid out to advance an agenda?  That kid was coached and so I might believe it.

But if so, what does that say about our clearly compromised FBI? If not, and these people did what we hired them and paid them to do did his Dad not instruct his co-workers to go after the shooter when they had the two chances?

If Dad pooled everything he had from his pension and built a gigantic retail empire I might understand but that seems unlikely based on what is starting to come to light.

Could you provide a link to your source?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:32:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm curious if you are going espouse your own logical and reasonable thought out theory instead of attacking other members instead as  conspiracy theorists?

We're waiting.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:44:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That does not answer a lot. In fact it begs even more questions.  He built a 300mil empire on a retired FBI pension? (where do I sign up?) or was someone (CNN,CBS,NPR,ABC etc.) willing to pay him that to sell his kid out to advance an agenda?  That kid was coached and so I might believe it.

But if so, what does that say about our clearly compromised FBI? If not, and these people did what we hired them and paid them to do did his Dad not instruct his co-workers to go after the shooter when they had the two chances?

If Dad pooled everything he had from his pension and built a gigantic retail empire I might understand but that seems unlikely based on what is starting to come to light.

Could you provide a link to your source?
View Quote
https://www.inc.com/will-yakowicz/how-being-an-fbi-agent-can-make-you-a-great-entrepreneur.html
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:45:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
That isn't how burden of proof works, genius. The burden rests with the party originally making a claim regarding a subject. CNN claims he is a student at that school, the burden rests with CNN to prove he is a student at that school.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:48:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yearbook picture
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:50:26 AM EDT
[#40]
I wonder how many times they had to shoot that long winded anti gun speech? Kid could hardly string two sentences together. Crisis actors actors appear in many shootings, it is no coincidence.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:53:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
That isn't how burden of proof works, genius. The burden rests with the party originally making a claim regarding a subject. CNN claims he is a student at that school, the burden rests with CNN to prove he is a student at that school.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every major news media outlet confirms he is a student. Fox News confirms he is a student. Marco Rubio confirms he is a student. Rick Scott confirms he is a student. That you believe otherwise destroys your own credibility and damages our ability to fight new gun control laws.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:55:30 AM EDT
[#42]
View Quote
Deleted?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:57:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I wonder how many times they had to shoot that long winded anti gun speech? Kid could hardly string two sentences together. Crisis actors actors appear in many shootings, it is no coincidence.
View Quote
In this video you'll hear who is assumed to be news crew coaching him.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:58:57 AM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
What a coincidence...
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:59:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Both from his youtube channel well before the shooting. He's a student there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mfxYxD_BBY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNLx6-vsz4M
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:00:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Massive attention seeking whore that doesn't know shit about gun rights? Yes certainly. Being a paid crisis actor? Nah not seeing it. Allot of these demonstrations you keep hearing about and the planned march for the month of March wouldn't surprise me the least bit to be bought and paid for asshattery by the Antis. I'm just not buying into him being a crisis actor. In any case the shit your seeing on 4chan is either next level trolling in regards to this or their really is allot of conspiracytards running around.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:00:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
I said it in a previous thread and I'll say it here. The whole "crisis actor" thing always screamed Sandy Hook/911 truther to me. . . . but since you know individuals who know the kid personally, can you provide insight on those CNN pics where he's in front of the desk and wearing the logo? or if the kids dad/mom worked for CNN?

These pics came out awfully quick and some of them are pretty wtf. . .
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:04:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I said it in a previous thread and I'll say it here. The whole "crisis actor" thing always screamed Sandy Hook/911 truther to me. . . . but since you know individuals who know the kid personally, can you provide insight on those CNN pics where he's in front of the desk and wearing the logo? or if the kids dad/mom worked for CNN?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im not sure thats Hogg. I believe thats one of the other kids the media has been parading around and it looks like he did a summer internship or something with CNN.

Thats consistent with what i have been saying all along. That the media, rather than interviewing random kids off the street, instead reached out to those students with media or political connections. That doesn't make them crisis actors. its a wealthy school district. there's going to be real students whose parents are connected the the media.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:06:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Ok. Assuming that article is correct,  it still doesn't answer the two obvious questions that I asked you. You read something, bought it, and didn't think it through in how it appears.

Can you answer those questions?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:07:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
this is obvious
with the right information, I would believe he was an actual student there

but it's obvious that he is getting scripted and coached and eager to be paraded on TV
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top