BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:03:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nobody is ... [Remainder deleted for brevity]

Tl;Dr: "I'm right, you are wrong. The truth is so obvious that if you disagree you are either an idiot or evil or both."
View Quote
Gee, where have we seen those rhetorical tactics before?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:03:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Isn't John Ringo a military fiction author?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:04:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You're really making this personal. As if you're trying to provoke responses from members.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh. You thought I was talking about you?

I wonder why...
Because you were, but a typical response from you in that you can't defend your neocon globalist view. But carry on, please do share how HRC/Obama/McCain/Graham/Rubio and their likes have this whole thing figured out about how we need to get further involved in Syria with military conflict and to escalate things with Russia. Please do share your neocon/neoliberal globalist views with us.
You're really making this personal. As if you're trying to provoke responses from members.
Yeah whether he's a Web Brigade member or worse a sympathizer with a serious case of Stockholm Syndrome, he's definitely not helping his case here.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:05:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Putin takes a four day powder and that's the best they could come up with?

Hey Vlad, go home and get your fucking shine box.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Putin takes a four day powder and that's the best they could come up with?

Hey Vlad, go home and get your fucking shine box.

Knocked that one out of the park.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:05:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You have to generate those GPS coordinates somehow, and if the targets are moving you're out of luck.  Laser JDAM has been in service almost a decade now just for that reason.  Ljdam can do it all I believe, ins, GPS and laser in one guidance package.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Combined arms like a motherfucker.

I wonder how we generated targeting for the JDAMs in real time like that. That's pretty awesome, I though they needed a while.
THIs, does one FAC get bombs 1-8, next 9-19 and so on?or what?

Im just shuddering at the cost of a strike like that? those b52's must have been up there for HOURS with some serious loads prior to bombing, ok i get that but did they need to use JDAM's?wouldnt conventional have been just as effective?(if they were about to expire like the MOAB i guess it was ok).
Jdam is an add on kit to old dumb iron bombs. They could have been vietnam era mk82 with a ins/gps/laser jdam kit strapped on.  Still not cheap but its not like they are TLAMs or something.
I'm no expert but my understanding is new JDAM have laser guided capabilities. Most attack aircraft have sniper pods, with no ADA threat it was a turkey shoot.
I think the laser JDAM went IOC in 07 or 08. I think it's still just an add on kit to iron bombs though.  I think someone suggested reapers doing the designating. Seems like the only way you could dynamically target lots of jdams being shat out of a buff 5 miles up.
Aren't the BUFFs using Sniper pods now?
They are. I guess I'm not familiar enough with sniper to know if one unit can simultaneously target the number of JDAM that an arclight style strike suggests.  That's why I was thinking multiple drones or Jtac, or mud hens I guess, pretty much all tactical jets are hanging sniper these days.  In my head you have to lase a target until impact, but it's possible I would think that if the target is stationary, the seeker could memorize the lased location and the designator could rapidly cycle targets/weapons during the flight of the JDAM. I don't know.
I'm just a simpleton who thought they were GPS capable. No lasing necessary if you have LOS to GPS... I could very well be wrong, that's definitely not my area of expertise.

Youtube JDAM tutorial
You have to generate those GPS coordinates somehow, and if the targets are moving you're out of luck.  Laser JDAM has been in service almost a decade now just for that reason.  Ljdam can do it all I believe, ins, GPS and laser in one guidance package.
I would think they could get coordinates from the RPV pilots or dudes on the ground and punch them in manually while in route? I always look at it from a GFC perspective. A pilot doing it all sounds terrifying.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:06:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

How exactly do we unfuck ourselves from Syria? Just leave, like Obama tried to leave Iraq? How did that work out?
View Quote
If you consider ourselves fucked in Syria due to the inroads that ISIS has made, I think the Syrians/Russians/Iranians have done a good job of late killing ISIS, destroying their strongholds and putting them on the run. If you think we need to unfuck ourselves, I think the first step would be to offer our assistance in further killing ISIS and destroying any strongholds they have left. That in and of itself should be our only mission in Syria. Otherwise, we have no business in Syria. Any fucking that HRC/Obama did by running weapons to ISIS is hopefully over since Trump took office. If Russia and Syria don't need out help in Syria to kill ISIS (what we used as the reason for getting involved in the first place) then we don't have any purpose there and are only getting in the way. Russia isn't the enemy in Syria. It is ISIS. Unless of course one buys into the MSM/globalist/neocon viewpoint that Russia is our enemy and we must initiate a military conflict with them. That is the wrong answer.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:06:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They are. I guess I'm not familiar enough with sniper to know if one unit can simultaneously target the number of JDAM that an arclight style strike suggests.  That's why I was thinking multiple drones or Jtac, or mud hens I guess, pretty much all tactical jets are hanging sniper these days.  In my head you have to lase a target until impact, but it's possible I would think that if the target is stationary, the seeker could memorize the lased location and the designator could rapidly cycle targets/weapons during the flight of the JDAM. I don't know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Combined arms like a motherfucker.

I wonder how we generated targeting for the JDAMs in real time like that. That's pretty awesome, I though they needed a while.
THIs, does one FAC get bombs 1-8, next 9-19 and so on?or what?

Im just shuddering at the cost of a strike like that? those b52's must have been up there for HOURS with some serious loads prior to bombing, ok i get that but did they need to use JDAM's?wouldnt conventional have been just as effective?(if they were about to expire like the MOAB i guess it was ok).
Jdam is an add on kit to old dumb iron bombs. They could have been vietnam era mk82 with a ins/gps/laser jdam kit strapped on.  Still not cheap but its not like they are TLAMs or something.
I'm no expert but my understanding is new JDAM have laser guided capabilities. Most attack aircraft have sniper pods, with no ADA threat it was a turkey shoot.
I think the laser JDAM went IOC in 07 or 08. I think it's still just an add on kit to iron bombs though.  I think someone suggested reapers doing the designating. Seems like the only way you could dynamically target lots of jdams being shat out of a buff 5 miles up.
Aren't the BUFFs using Sniper pods now?
I'm not either, I just have a passing knowledge of them... I just meant that they were able to guide LGBs on their own without needing any other targeting, and the Sniper, to my knowledge, can operate reliably from high altitude but can only designate a single target at a time.

If designator pulse codes are preset I would think it wouldn't matter who is doing the designating since only one would be guided in at a time. I wonder if a B-52 at high altitude could possibly release bombs at longer intervals and then guide to impact, switch to a different target until impact, etc... anybody know? If the targets are clustered and the interval is long enough it should give enough time for the munitions to correct their course.

I need to read up on this stuff or play with more sims
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:07:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wow, can't believe how many neocon/neoliberal/globalist shills we have in GD. Same members that supports the agenda being driven by the likes of HRC, McCain, Graham, Rubio, Obama, Pelosi, Kaine. What a bunch of sheep we have here hiding behind being patriots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, still can't believe how many willful Russian puppets GD has
Wow, can't believe how many neocon/neoliberal/globalist shills we have in GD. Same members that supports the agenda being driven by the likes of HRC, McCain, Graham, Rubio, Obama, Pelosi, Kaine. What a bunch of sheep we have here hiding behind being patriots.
This isn't about globalism. It's about taking care of business in world affairs. WW2 proved we shouldn't have been isolationist during the '30s.

Why you so angry all the time?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:08:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Oh, look who's hanging out with Putin. Mr "Wagner". Far right.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/367483/wagner-458012.jpg
View Quote
Confirmed: "Wagner Loves The Cock"
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:09:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You know, it is the Olympics. He's pulled ostentatious shenanigans during the Olympics before.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The supposition is that we were supposed to refuse to engage, fade back and let the Kurds handle it.
We had more backbone than the planners expected.

Kinda like what happened to us in Benghazi.
You know, it is the Olympics. He's pulled ostentatious shenanigans during the Olympics before.
I called this about Putin and the Olympics in the numerous Olympic threads.  He must have thought this was Ukraine or Georgia in which he successfully used his PMCs to invade.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:13:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If you consider ourselves fucked in Syria due to the inroads that ISIS has made, I think the Syrians/Russians/Iranians have done a good job of late killing ISIS, destroying their strongholds and putting them on the run. If you think we need to unfuck ourselves, I think the first step would be to offer our assistance in further killing ISIS and destroying any strongholds they have left. That in and of itself should be our only mission in Syria. Otherwise, we have no business in Syria. Any fucking that HRC/Obama did by running weapons to ISIS is hopefully over since Trump took office. If Russia and Syria don't need out help in Syria to kill ISIS (what we used as the reason for getting involved in the first place) then we don't have any purpose there and are only getting in the way. Russia isn't the enemy in Syria. It is ISIS. Unless of course one buys into the MSM/globalist/neocon viewpoint that Russia is our enemy and we must initiate a military conflict with them. That is the wrong answer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How exactly do we unfuck ourselves from Syria? Just leave, like Obama tried to leave Iraq? How did that work out?
Killing ISIS is the mission in Syria.

We killed the Russians, because the US ROE appropriately states that the US military has the inherent right to self defense at all times.

We didn't initiate shit. They attempted to attack our base. We warned them not to, then defended ourselves when they crossed the well established line.

And yes, Russia is our enemy. They act like it all the time. In fact, they insist when we'd rather not. Only dumb ass globalists like Hillary and Obama ever thought they weren't.

The topic of this thread is the most recent example of that, but not even close to the only one.

What you have posted above is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:15:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This isn't about globalism. It's about taking care of business in world affairs. WW2 proved we shouldn't have been isolationist during the '30s.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

So you are comparing al-Assad and Putin to Hitler and Mussolini? I didn't realize al-Assad and Putin invaded Poland,Czechoslovakia, Austria, Denmark, Norway, Belgium, France, Ethiopia, Greece...etc. From my understanding, Syria requested the assistance of one of their own allies (Russia) to help assist them in defeating an outside enemy (ISIS) that has tried to overthrow the Syrian government. Seems like Russia has that under control. What exactly are we doing to help assist Syria in defeating their outside enemy (ISIS)? Syria hasn't invaded any country, they are just trying to deal with the mess that the CIA/HRC/Obama/Israel sent their way in relations to ISIS.

I'm not angry, I'm actually happy. But I am sad to see how many supposedly fellow patriots have fallen for the lies of MSM and the globalist and the agenda being pushed by the neocons and neoliberals in DC. Too many have fallen for that hook, line and sinker.

Quoted:

Yeah whether he's a Web Brigade member or worse a sympathizer with a serious case of Stockholm Syndrome, he's definitely not helping his case here.
No I'm not a member of Web Brigade. You are probably one of those that think Russian bots tilted the election in favor of Trump because MSNBC and CNN told you so, right? I am a patriot. I believe in nationalism and MAGA. I believe in isolationism unless provoked. I hate globalist. I hate neocons. I hate liberals that try and take away my rights. I hate those who hide behind a globalist viewpoint to take my country away from me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:22:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So you are comparing al-Assad and Putin to Hitler and Mussolini? I didn't realize al-Assad and Putin invaded Poland,Czechoslovakia, Austria, Denmark, Norway, Belgium, France, Ethiopia, Greece...etc. From my understanding, Syria requested the assistance of one of their own allies (Russia) to help assist them in defeating an outside enemy (ISIS) that has tried to overthrow the Syrian government. Seems like Russia has that under control. What exactly are we doing to help assist Syria in defeating their outside enemy (ISIS)? Syria hasn't invaded any country, they are just trying to deal with the mess that the CIA/HRC/Obama/Israel sent their way in relations to ISIS.

I'm not angry, I'm actually happy. But I am sad to see how many supposedly fellow patriots have fallen for the lies of MSM and the globalist and the agenda being pushed by the neocons and neoliberals in DC. Too many have fallen for that hook, line and sinker.

No I'm not a member of Web Brigade. You are probably one of those that think Russian bots tilted the election in favor of Trump because MSNBC and CNN told you so, right? I am a patriot. I believe in nationalism and MAGA. I believe in isolationism unless provoked. I hate globalist. I hate neocons. I hate liberals that try and take away my rights. I hate those who hide behind a globalist viewpoint to take my country away from me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Those Wagner losses must've really hurt to continue posting like this
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:25:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If you consider ourselves fucked in Syria due to the inroads that ISIS has made, I think the Syrians/Russians/Iranians have done a good job of late killing ISIS, destroying their strongholds and putting them on the run. ...
View Quote
Surprise, surprise, you're poorly informed again. This is a map of ISIS territory at it's peak:

If you take a look at a map of the situation in January:

You'll find that most of the territory that was once in ISIS' hands is now controlled by the SDF, our allies in Syria. In other words, Syria/Iran/Russia were getting fucked by ISIS until we stepped in.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:26:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not a fucking globalist; I'm a realist. Isolationism will cause bigger problems down the road.

You're living with your head in a fantasy world.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:29:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Surprise, surprise, you're poorly informed again. This is a map of ISIS territory at it's peak:

https://i.redd.it/0cq65v2zanqz.jpg

https://southfront.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/09jan_syria_war_map.jpg?x76537

You'll find that most of the territory that was once in ISIS' hands is now controlled by the SDF, our allies in Syria. In other words, Syria/Iran/Russia were getting fucked by ISIS until we stepped in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you consider ourselves fucked in Syria due to the inroads that ISIS has made, I think the Syrians/Russians/Iranians have done a good job of late killing ISIS, destroying their strongholds and putting them on the run. ...

https://southfront.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/09jan_syria_war_map.jpg?x76537

Yup, it was the US who built a Coalition to fight ISIS (not create it according to Russian propaganda ops) and did the bulk of the air work, read more here:

http://www.inherentresolve.mil
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:31:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:So you are comparing al-Assad and Putin to Hitler and Mussolini? I didn't realize al-Assad and Putin invaded Poland,Czechoslovakia, Austria, Denmark, Norway, Belgium, France, Ethiopia, Greece...etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:So you are comparing al-Assad and Putin to Hitler and Mussolini? I didn't realize al-Assad and Putin invaded Poland,Czechoslovakia, Austria, Denmark, Norway, Belgium, France, Ethiopia, Greece...etc.
So just for the sake of clarity, you only support action in Nazi Germany once it will cost us a couple hundred thousand men in order to win. Got it. Hitler should have been throat stomped in 1936, the minute after he remilitarized the Rhineland in violation of multiple treaties. It could have easily been done then, and cheaply. Hitler's power in Germany was not absolute and the smack down by the Allies THEN would have likely led to him being replaced. In any event, there sure as hell wouldn't have been the laundry list of invaded countries had we not been isolationist. But I suppose action in 1936 would have been 'to interventionist' for you...to "bankster". Let me suggest that you be the first man on the landing craft at Omaha Beach.

What exactly are we doing to help assist Syria in defeating their outside enemy (ISIS)?
Pretty sure more than a few ISIS guys have had their poop pushed in my drone/USAF strikes...so I'd say "a lot".

Syria hasn't invaded any country, they are just trying to deal with the mess that the CIA/HRC/Obama/Israel sent their way in relations to ISIS.
If that was all Assad had ever done, the whole of the country, minus ISIS held territories, would be on his side in the fight against ISIS. In reality, the fight started when Assad smacked down Arab Spring protests. ISIS simply took advantage of the chaos in Syria that already existed to carve out their niche.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:31:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
And therefore anyone who disagrees with you must be a globalist, or a neocon, or a liberal.

Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:34:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nope. It was Russia/Syria that defeated ISIS in Deir Ezzor, Deir ez-Zor, Homs, Okeirbat, Palmyra....etc. It is the Syrian/Russians that have been defeating ISIS. Kurdish forces have not been that successful.

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:34:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh. You thought I was talking about you?

I wonder why...
Because you were, but a typical response from you in that you can't defend your neocon globalist view. But carry on, please do share how HRC/Obama/McCain/Graham/Rubio and their likes have this whole thing figured out about how we need to get further involved in Syria with military conflict and to escalate things with Russia. Please do share your neocon/neoliberal globalist views with us.
Teenage trolls always take it personally.

I also love the copy-paste blocks they all have really to go no matter which account they are logged into at the moment.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:37:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Isn't John Ringo a military fiction author?
View Quote
Mostly Mil Scifi, with some mil themed 'thriller' type novels and one award winning romance novel (Ghost). THAT was trolling of the highest order. His fans got a book of his, with some very graphic BDSM and rape scenes, nominated for a romance award and it won. The funny part is that Ghost was written half as a joke and half to get some ideas down on paper so he could focus on books he was contracted for. John posted some snippets as a joke and next thing you know, it's getting published.

This guy wrote a review of Ghost, described it as a bad book that gets worse and talks about how he kept exclaiming 'Oh John Ringo No' as he kept reading. John showed up, good naturedly thanked him for the review, and they ended up doing some 'Oh John Ringo No' tshirts with the money going to charity.

http://hradzka.livejournal.com/194753.html

John also has a great zombie series called Black Tide Rising. Family escapes civilizations collapse via sailboat, rescues some people, clears empty boats for supplies. Then they rescue some more and eventually clear an ocean liner, and that's when what's left of the US Gov notices and asks them for some help.

Then there's the Posleen series. Aliens come to earth, bringing cool tech and weapons, but want our help fighting other aliens. One of the tech items is a rejuv process that takes old WW2 vets and puts them in a 20yo body. One unit is made up of nothing but war heros. Imagine every surviving badass from WW2, Korea, and Vietnam, rejuved back to 20 years old and put in the same unit. Colonels recalled as captains, or even platoon leaders. Sergeant Majors coming back as buck Sergeants.

Johns page at Baen books here Sample chapters for everything, some older books are available to download for free. And there's no DRM, once you buy a ebook from baen, you can log back in and download it as many times as you want in whatever format you need.

Sorry for the tangent. Pain killers and insomnia.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:45:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
And therefore anyone who disagrees with you must be a globalist, or a neocon, or a liberal.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not sure if you are a globalist, neocon or neoliberal (different than a liberal per se), but the ideas your are stating and defending are. No way about that.

Quoted:

So just for the sake of clarity, you only support action in Nazi Germany once it will cost us a couple hundred thousand men in order to win. Got it. Hitler should have been throat stomped in 1936, the minute after he remilitarized the Rhineland in violation of multiple treaties. It could have easily been done then, and cheaply. Hitler's power in Germany was not absolute and the smack down by the Allies THEN would have likely led to him being replaced. In any event, there sure as hell wouldn't have been the laundry list of invaded countries had we not been isolationist. But I suppose action in 1936 would have been 'to interventionist' for you...to "bankster". Let me suggest that you be the first man on the landing craft at Omaha Beach.

Pretty sure more than a few ISIS guys have had their poop pushed in my drone/USAF strikes...so I'd say "a lot".

If that was all Assad had ever done, the whole of the country, minus ISIS held territories, would be on his side in the fight against ISIS. In reality, the fight started when Assad smacked down Arab Spring protests. ISIS simply took advantage of the chaos in Syria that already existed to carve out their niche.
A country's leader (al-Assad) defending his own country from an outside attack by outside forces is completely different than what Hitler or Mussolini did by invading and taking over sovereign countries. If you can't see that difference, I can't help you. Nothing that al-Assad has done even warrants a response from the USA. He hasn't attacked the USA. He hasn't done anything illegal. All the hoopla about chemical and biological weapons was a farce, a lie and a scam. He is trying to defend his country and his people from an enemy that is trying to overthrow him. But wait, let's throw Hitler and WW2 analogy into the mix because that makes zero sense in comparison.

al-Assad has not remilitarized the analogy of the Rhineland in the middle east and has not invaded the analogy of Poland in the middle east. It isn't even apples and oranges comparison on your part.

If al-Assad was such a terrible person and ruler, you would think that his own people would have overthrown him sometime in the last 7 years during their 'civil war' that has been ongoing. You know, if he was so terrible I'm sure the public opinion and disdain for him would have reached a boiling point sometime in the last 7 years to the point that he was no longer in power or alive. But maybe, just maybe MSM here in the west has it all wrong and have been painting him in a negative light to push a certain agenda. Maybe he isn't such a bad leader if his people haven't overthrown him during all the unrest over the course of 7 long years of fighting.

Maybe just maybe those 'Arab Spring' protests in Syria weren't really organically grown by locals like MSM and the Obama administration wanted you to believe.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:49:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It’s not a matter of the S-400’s capabilities. It’s that only the Russians have them. And Israel has no reason to attack the Russians’ S-400’s because the Russians have no intention to fire on Israeli aircraft. How is that not clear.

Secondly, the F-35 is a piece of shit, and I doubt the Israelis have flown it in any combat missions yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't doubt our capabilities. But alot self-loathing American born, America hating faggots doubt our capabilities though.

And they're the same bitches who make fun of the F-35, the SAME fucking Aircraft the Israelis used to rape a Russian S400 ADA site in Syria, that supposed to be STATE OF THE ART for anti-aircraft.

Anyway, hell ya.
Site your sources that they took out a S-400 with a F-35 in Syria. I call bullshit.  The Syrians don't even have S-400's. Only the Russians do, and the Israelis certainly didn't bomb the Russians in Syria.
Maybe you read too many sales brochures from Rosoboronexport about the S-400s capabilities.
It’s not a matter of the S-400’s capabilities. It’s that only the Russians have them. And Israel has no reason to attack the Russians’ S-400’s because the Russians have no intention to fire on Israeli aircraft. How is that not clear.

Secondly, the F-35 is a piece of shit, and I doubt the Israelis have flown it in any combat missions yet.

Please tell me you're a SAM Battery commander in the Iranian military.

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:19:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:A country's leader (al-Assad) defending his own country from an outside attack by outside forces is completely different than what Hitler or Mussolini did by invading and taking over sovereign countries. If you can't see that difference, I can't help you.
View Quote
I'm gonna try to explain this reeeeeal easy like. Next step is a picture drawn with a crayon. The lesson of WWII was that we should have stomped the bad guy BEFORE HE INVADED ANYONE. I'm not saying anything about Assad. Literally zero, at least as this part of the argument. You are claiming that Hitler was bad because he invaded a bunch of people. I'm saying that if your policy is to wait until that happens, 200,000 Americans die. Again, I'm not talking about Assad. I'm applying your head in the sand approach to a historical example where we know all the facts to demonstrate what a colossal failure it has been PROVEN to be.

Now, getting back to current times, what exactly do you think Iran is doing in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen other than invading them? The shiites are smart, I'll give them that. They don't do nearly as much suicidal rabid dog bullshit as the Sunnis. No, they are smart. Their game is to always stick to the shadows, to take advantage of the head in the sand crowd. These guys learned from WWII. You don't roll the tanks in. You sneak the clerics and Rev Guards in and conquer from within. Then one day, the head-in-sand guy wakes up to the new Persian Empire and shit, once again, gets expensive.

Your all or nothing approach won't work, not in the real world. We need to be engaged, world wide. That doesn't mean war, far from it. It means avoiding some very very bad situations. There is such a thing as nuance. Lots of it is just spying and diplomacy and forging alliances. Head in the sand guy can't do that. He's not equipped because potential allies have no faith in a country practicing that ideology. Head in the sand is how you get Red Dawn. Just keep sitting on the couch eating bon bons and pretending the rest of the world doesn't exist. All fun and games until you see the parachutes coming down.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:25:16 AM EDT
[#25]
The ISW analysis:

Weak U.S. Response to Russian Proxies Undermines Deterrence in Middle East and Eastern Europe
By: Bradley Hanlon with the ISW Research Team

Key Takeaway: The Russian Wagner private military company and Lebanese Hezbollah attacked U.S. and partner forces in Eastern Syria on February 7, 2018. Wagner is part of the business empire belonging to Putin ally Evgeni Prigozhin, whom Special Counsel Robert Mueller indicted on February 16.  The Kremlin uses proxy forces in Ukraine as well as Syria to maintain plausible deniability and avoid accountability for aggressive actions abroad. A proxy directly attacking U.S. forces is a significant escalation in the Kremlin's use of irregular forces. The U.S. responded tactically in self-defense, but Secretary of Defense James Mattis did not hold Russia accountable, questioning whether Moscow had ordered the attack. The U.S. failure to hold Russia accountable and respond strategically to this attack sets a dangerous precedent, enabling the expansion of Russian proxy warfare. The Kremlin can use deniable proxies to attack U.S. forces and partners in other theaters, such as Eastern Europe and the Baltics.

The Russo-Iranian military coalition supporting the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad used a Russian private military company to launch a coordinated attack on U.S. and partner forces in Eastern Syria. Several hundred pro-Assad regime fighters launched a coordinated attack against a base occupied by U.S. and Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF)  the main U.S. partner in Syria - in Eastern Deir ez-Zour province on February 7. Russian private military company (PMC) Wagner participated in the attack.

The Kremlin officially denied knowledge of the assault and employed an information operation to muddle the true narrative of the event. Russian military officials maintained contact through 'deconfliction' channels with U.S. forces throughout the attack, while denying that they knew that Wagner and its Lebanese Hezbollah partner forces had engaged. Russia thereby sought to obscure its role in the attack. The Kremlin has subsequently obfuscated the number of Russian mercenaries involved, the number killed, and the motivation for the attack using techniques common to Russia's information campaign in Ukraine.

The Kremlin nevertheless likely knew of and permitted the attack on U.S. and partner forces on February 7. The Kremlin has used proxy forces in the past to maintain plausible deniability and shed accountability for aggressive actions abroad. Wagner is a private military company with close ties to the Kremlin and Russian military forces. Dmitry Utkin  a former Russian special forces officer  founded the company. Wagner reportedly trains recruits at a shared base with Russian Special Forces near Molkino, Russia. It has played an important role supporting Russian military operations. Wagner operated as a Kremlin proxy in Ukraine, fighting alongside Russian-backed separatists and in coordination with the Armed Forces of Russia.[1] Wagner deployed to Syria in 2015 and played a key role in the Russia-backed offensives to retake oil-rich areas in Palmyra and Deir ez-Zour Province from the Islamic State of Iraq and al Sham (ISIS). The Russian Ministry of Defense has provided direct support to Wagner in Syria through both arms and transport.[2]

The indictments handed down by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller significantly reduce the plausibility of attempts to deny Kremlin control over Wagner's actions. Russian businessman Evgeni Prigozhin is a close ally of President Vladimir Putin and a known associate of Dmitry Utkin. His business empire includes Wagner. The Kremlin leverages Prigozhin's businesses as a proxy tool to achieve various foreign policy objectives while maintaining plausible deniability. Special Counsel Mueller indicted Prigozhin for attempting to undermine the 2016 U.S. presidential election on February 16, 2018. Prigozhin served as the financier of a company that purchased private networks in the U.S. to establish fraudulent social media profiles allegedly posing as U.S. persons in order to defraud U.S. elections according to the indictment.

The Kremlin likely benefits economically from Wagner's involvement in Syria as well. Utkin commands Wagner in seizing and securing Syrian oil fields in Eastern Syria. The Prigozhin-led company Evro Polis signed a contract with the Syrian regime's state-owned petroleum company. The contract allocates 25 percent of all revenue from oil and gas facilities in Syria seized with the assistance of Russian forces to Evro Polis. These revenues are likely channeled to support the Putin regime.

The U.S. failure to hold the Kremlin accountable for its mercenaries' attack on U.S. and partner forces sets a precedent that the Kremlin will likely exploit in Syria and in Eastern Europe. The U.S. response to the pro-Assad regime attack on February 7 will not be enough to deter Russia from the future use of proxies, despite its tactical success. The U.S. has previously failed to hold the Kremlin accountable for the actions of its proxy forces against Ukraine, encouraging Moscow to expand its use of this tool. The U.S. response to the February 7 attack further signals to the Kremlin that it will not be held accountable for the actions of its proxies  beyond a tactical cost  even when those proxies directly threaten American forces.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:27:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nope. It was Russia/Syria that defeated ISIS in Deir Ezzor, Deir ez-Zor, Homs, Okeirbat, Palmyra....etc. It is the Syrian/Russians that have been defeating ISIS. Kurdish forces have not been that successful.

https://i.imgur.com/MbpeJSU.jpg
View Quote
Why are you showing a pic from 6 months ago? The current situation doesn't fit your narrative:

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:29:21 AM EDT
[#27]
lol @..

The U.S. failure to hold the Kremlin accountable for its mercenaries' attack on U.S. and partner forces sets a precedent that the Kremlin will likely exploit in Syria and in Eastern Europe.
View Quote
So...turning a bunch of russians into pink mist = not being held accountable. Sending the 20th century version of a strongly worded email = holding them accountable. Author has to be a lib, where saying things > doing things.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:29:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I've been accused of it here on multiple occasions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, still can't believe how many willful Russian puppets GD has
It is annoying.
I wish cheerleading for a hostile country was an automatic ban.
I've been accused of it here on multiple occasions.
I've been accused of it by you here on multiple occasions.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:31:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm gonna try to explain this reeeeeal easy like. Next step is a picture drawn with a crayon. The lesson of WWII was that we should have stomped the bad guy BEFORE HE INVADED ANYONE. I'm not saying anything about Assad. Literally zero, at least as this part of the argument. You are claiming that Hitler was bad because he invaded a bunch of people. I'm saying that if your policy is to wait until that happens, 200,000 Americans die. Again, I'm not talking about Assad. I'm applying your head in the sand approach to a historical example where we know all the facts to demonstrate what a colossal failure it has been PROVEN to be.

Now, getting back to current times, what exactly do you think Iran is doing in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Qatar, and Yemen other than invading them? The shiites are smart, I'll give them that. They don't do nearly as much suicidal rabid dog bullshit as the Sunnis. No, they are smart. Their game is to always stick to the shadows, to take advantage of the head in the sand crowd. These guys learned from WWII. You don't roll the tanks in. You sneak the clerics and Rev Guards in and conquer from within. Then one day, the head-in-sand guy wakes up to the new Persian Empire and shit, once again, gets expensive.

Your all or nothing approach won't work, not in the real world. We need to be engaged, world wide. That doesn't mean war, far from it. It means avoiding some very very bad situations. There is such a thing as nuance. Lots of it is just spying and diplomacy and forging alliances. Head in the sand guy can't do that. He's not equipped because potential allies have no faith in a country practicing that ideology. Head in the sand is how you get Red Dawn. Just keep sitting on the couch eating bon bons and pretending the rest of the world doesn't exist. All fun and games until you see the parachutes coming down.
View Quote
Must be real fun being worried about a country invading another country before that happens. Must jump at a lot of shadows that go by. Hey, China might invade the Philippines, let's go attack China before they do it! Oh you know that Putin might invade the Baltic states, let's go bomb Moscow! You sound like a guy that has never had a war he didn't like. But in a country of laws, we don't go fighting countries just because we think they might invade another country. That isn't how we do things in the USA. Unless one likes the globalist agenda and there isn't a war you can say no to. So again, according to USA policy and international policy that we follow, al-Assad hasn't broken any rules. He hasn't threatened to invade any of his neighbors. He is trying to keep his country in one piece and defeat the enemy that is trying to kill his people and take over his country.

Your approach of the USA getting involved with every global skirmish that the globalist politicians and CIA like will get us nowhere as has been shown the last +60 years. As candidate Trump said, "the false song of globalism" is a failure and is not for us any longer and that "the world must know that we do not go abroad in search of enemies."

Seems like a lot of members here need to go back and read George Washington's Farewell Address. And take it to heart.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:38:05 AM EDT
[#30]
View Quote
That graphic matches what I posted. The yellow on the one I posted showing the Kurdish forces equalling the purple of the Kurdish forces on the one you posted. The green of the Syrian + Russian backed forces on the one I posted vs. the red of the pro-Syrian government territory of the one you posted. Your newer graphic does show the updated territory in the Deir ez-Zor region that the pro-Syrian government forces and the Kurdish forces have gained back. Otherwise it is a carbon copy of each other with different colors.

The 'narrative' I posted about the Russian + Syrian forces taking back Deir Ezzor, Deir ez-Zor, Homs, Okeirbat, Palmyra...etc. isn't "my" narrative. It is the truth and easily researched if you take the time. This narrative is the true narrative regarding what has been going on.

If the Russian + Syrian forces haven't kicked ISIS out of Deir Ezzor, Deir ez-Zor, Homs, Okeirbat, Palmyra and other places, please do show that evidence.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:38:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Will admit I giggled like a school girl, B52s in the area, passing from Diego Garcia, onto SOMEWHERE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We just happened to have B52s in the area
Will admit I giggled like a school girl, B52s in the area, passing from Diego Garcia, onto SOMEWHERE.
They were probably from the 'Deid.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:43:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:Must be real fun being worried about a country invading another country before that happens. Must jump at a lot of shadows that go by. Hey, China might invade the Philippines, let's go attack China before they do it! Oh you know that Putin might invade the Baltic states again, let's go bomb Moscow! You sound like a guy that has never had a war he didn't like. But in a country of laws, we don't go fighting countries just because we think they might invade another country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:Must be real fun being worried about a country invading another country before that happens. Must jump at a lot of shadows that go by. Hey, China might invade the Philippines, let's go attack China before they do it! Oh you know that Putin might invade the Baltic states again, let's go bomb Moscow! You sound like a guy that has never had a war he didn't like. But in a country of laws, we don't go fighting countries just because we think they might invade another country.
Your inability to fathom anything other than total war and total peace is irrelevant. I've said countless times that being engaged with the rest of the world doesn't mean we are at war with them...and yet you can't comprehend what I'm talking about. I'm not 100% sure why you do any of the "reading and research" that you claim to do, your demonstrated reading comp skills makes it a complete waste of time, unless constant misinterpretation is the objective.

That isn't how we do things in the USA. Unless one likes the globalist agenda and there isn't a war you can say no to. So again, according to USA policy and international policy that we follow, al-Assad hasn't broken any rules. He hasn't threatened to invade any of his neighbors. He is trying to keep his country in one piece and defeat the enemy that is trying to kill his people and take over his country.
Mao and Pol Pot said the same thing. That said, though he is a dictator (stop with the election nonsense. "state of emergency" since 1963? yeah, mmmmm-K), I'm not militantly opposed to Assad and see no reason to depose him. We're there to fight ISIS, however, so they don't build a new Taliban regime. States run by Sunni psychos = terrorist attacks on US citizens at home and abroad, so no thanks. I'm not sure why you think we're there to fight Assad at all. If THAT were our objective, we're doing a piss poor job of it. We should be treating Damascus like we did Baghdad....and yet we aren't. Fascinating.

Your approach of the USA getting involved with every global skirmish that the globalist politicians and CIA like will get us nowhere as has been shown the last +60 years. As candidate Trump said, "the false song of globalism" is a failure and is not for us any longer and that "the world must know that we do not go abroad in search of enemies."

Seems like a lot of members here need to go back and read George Washington's Farewell Address. And take it to heart.
There's nothing inherently wrong with being "involved". Again, you're confusing international engagement with war...for no reason whatsoever. We should be involved as a global leader. Doesn't mean we should necessarily take any specific action. We're "involved" with Tahiti. Doesn't mean we are bombing them or invading them...right? Or are the banksters secretly bombing those gorgeous beaches and then using their control over the Jewish media to lie to us about it?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:56:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Your inability to fathom anything other than total war and total peace is irrelevant. I've said countless times that being engaged with the rest of the world doesn't mean we are at war with them...and yet you can't comprehend what I'm talking about. I'm not 100% sure why you do any of the "reading and research" that you claim to do, your demonstrated reading comp skills makes it a complete waste of time, unless constant misinterpretation is the objective.

Mao and Pol Pot said the same thing. That said, though he is a dictator (stop with the election nonsense. "state of emergency" since 1963? yeah, mmmmm-K), I'm not militantly opposed to Assad and see no reason to depose him. We're there to fight ISIS, however, so they don't build a new Taliban regime. States run by Sunni psychos = terrorist attacks on US citizens at home and abroad, so no thanks. I'm not sure why you think we're there to fight Assad at all. If THAT were our objective, we're doing a piss poor job of it. We should be treating Damascus like we did Baghdad....and yet we aren't. Fascinating.

There's nothing inherently wrong with being "involved". Again, you're confusing international engagement with war...for no reason whatsoever. We should be involved as a global leader. Doesn't mean we should necessarily take any specific action. We're "involved" with Tahiti. Doesn't mean we are bombing them or invading them...right? Or are the banksters secretly bombing those gorgeous beaches and then using their control over the Jewish media to lie to us about it?
View Quote
There is something inherently wrong with being "involved" when it involves using the US State Department and the CIA to overthrow the elected leader in Ukraine and cause a Revolution there.

There is something inherently wrong with being "involved" when it involves using the US State Department and the CIA to run weapons to ISIS through Benghazi in order to overthrow Libya and Syria.

Our involvement in Syria is more than just bombing ISIS. It has been more complicated and more involved than that. It has been to actively overthrow the Syrian government so that we could install our own puppet there and get the pipeline and whatever else we want through Syria that we can't do with al-Assad still in power. We suck at regime change.

These are the entanglements that we shouldn't be involved in. This is what George Washington warned us against. This is what POTUS Trump spoke out against when running for President. This is the exact same globalist agenda that has been pushed by politicians in our country for decades. We aren't talking about just being "involved" in Syria, we are talking about a lot more than that. Until the Syrian government and her allies ask us to be there and involved, we have no legal right or business to be there. I'm saying that as a USA citizen and tax payer. I'm not the only one that believes that. Even Trump believed that. It is the right thing. MAGA.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:11:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That's the beauty of our 'advanced aircraft' fighters. They don't just loiter waiting for fighters to dogfight or just run routes. The F35 is even more advanced than the F22 at linking systems, relaying that combined picture to other forces, guiding munitions, suppressing enemy defenses, etc.
View Quote
It's the same system on both aircraft.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:17:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Reading posts here is like reading posts from some foreign embassy too lazy or cheap to hire decent translation.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:23:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That graphic matches what I posted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That graphic matches what I posted.
No, it doesn't.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:28:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's the beauty of our 'advanced aircraft' fighters. They don't just loiter waiting for fighters to dogfight or just run routes. The F35 is even more advanced than the F22 at linking systems, relaying that combined picture to other forces, guiding munitions, suppressing enemy defenses, etc.
The F-22 and F-35 datalinks can't even communicate with each other.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:35:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I've not yet seen any mentions of A-10's in the fight, at least in the couple reports I read.  Any better sources on this?

Also, hasn't there been a lot of talk on this board over the years criticizing the lack of AC-130 usage in AFG because of the risk of MANPADs?  I'd think a russian-backed PMC would be pretty likely to have MANPADs, but I'm just a dumb civvie.
View Quote
You're going to need a very good radiation missile to hit a 130.

They've got the technology to make an IR missile... well miss.

You'll just have to trust me on this.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:58:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I'm not either, I just have a passing knowledge of them... I just meant that they were able to guide LGBs on their own without needing any other targeting, and the Sniper, to my knowledge, can operate reliably from high altitude but can only designate a single target at a time.

If designator pulse codes are preset I would think it wouldn't matter who is doing the designating since only one would be guided in at a time. I wonder if a B-52 at high altitude could possibly release bombs at longer intervals and then guide to impact, switch to a different target until impact, etc... anybody know? If the targets are clustered and the interval is long enough it should give enough time for the munitions to correct their course.

I need to read up on this stuff or play with more sims
View Quote
Not only can they do that, but they can stipple them off so they all land at exactly the same time.

It was... impressive to watch.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 7:16:08 AM EDT
[#40]
NVM, looks like I may have been baited by the GD master baiters.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 7:33:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I would think they could get coordinates from the RPV pilots or dudes on the ground and punch them in manually while in route? I always look at it from a GFC perspective. A pilot doing it all sounds terrifying.
View Quote
I would imagine that the integrated shared targeting that is part of modern day battle space electronics makes a pilot’s workload much less than it would be otherwise. Probably a matter of clicking to select targets that have already been discriminated, verified, and authorized and hitting “send”.....
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 7:56:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
ISIL is leftist, globalist, anti western terminology used by leftist, globalist, anti western cucks, like zero.

Try ISIS, which is not leftist, globalist or anti western.

Post if you do not understand the difference in labels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's fuckin' awesome. If only they'd done that to ISIL too.
ISIL is leftist, globalist, anti western terminology used by leftist, globalist, anti western cucks, like zero.

Try ISIS, which is not leftist, globalist or anti western.

Post if you do not understand the difference in labels.
John Kerry  frowns down upon your semantic shenanigans.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:33:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You're kidding, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's fuckin' awesome. If only they'd done that to ISIL too.

We did.
I mean way back when. When McCain, Obama and Hillary ran the show...
You're kidding, right?
No, not really. Obama's policy was to consider the MB the 'moderates' of the region. People to work with to find stability in the region. The ISIL formed up from people who were MB. Arab Spring in Libya was backed by Hillary to overthrow Qaddafi. After he was brought down,  his weapon stocks were then smuggled into Libya (as well as other Sharia lands) to support their Arab Spring. This resulted in a huge number of factions of rebels bent on Assad's overthrow. They were eventually absorbed by ISIL. McCain's finanically backed, very expensive moderates included.

Obama screwed Iraq on his force downsizing/ withdrawal. Direct correlation with ISIL takeover (just like with the US-backed Qaddafi assassination/  attempted Assad overthrow). Then, after it became apparent that ISIL was a serious danger to the region from their military/ political domination, the US-backed and supported operations, with coalition forces, began to counter ISIL militarily from owning all of the region (all previously mentioned the result of a fucked up Obama foreign policy). With a change of administration, it looks like there's been a change in how things like this are dealt with. Overwhelming kick ass from the beginning, not as an afterthought for the faux pas we-are-the-world visions.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:06:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/MbpeJSU.jpg
View Quote
Lol. First off, listing Deir ez-Zor twice doesn't make your Russian buddies' accomplishments any more impressive.

Raqqa and Mosul were the heart of ISIS. Regime forces couldn't accomplish shit, even against little pissant cities like Okeirbat, until US backed forces reduced Mosul and  started turning Raqqa into a charnel house. We crushed ISIS' brightest and most dedicated fighters in their biggest cities while the regime struggled to retake mostly empty desert.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:15:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No, it doesn't.
View Quote
Yes it does.

And the image I posted shows how much impact Russian forces have had in regaining back Syrian territory for the Syrian government from the hands of ISIS and al-Nusra. Goes against the post that I replied to that Russian supposedly haven't done anything.

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:19:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Lol. First off, listing Deir ez-Zor twice doesn't make your Russian buddies' accomplishments any more impressive.

Raqqa and Mosul were the heart of ISIS. Regime forces couldn't accomplish shit, even against little pissant cities like Okeirbat, until US backed forces reduced Mosul and  started turning Raqqa into a charnel house. We crushed ISIS' brightest and most dedicated fighters in their biggest cities while the regime struggled to retake mostly empty desert.
View Quote
We aren't talking about Mosul or Iraq. Try and keep up.

You mean Raqqa, Syria where the USA and its coalition forces let thousands of ISIS fighters and sympathizers flee the city instead of killing them? Get out of here with your propaganda. We didn't crush ISIS' brightest and most dedicated fighters. We let them escape and move on.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:36:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Jdam arclight?

Do I have to see a doctor if this lasts longer than 4 hours?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:49:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Toshiba sold huge 5 axis CNC Mills to the Soviet Union in direct violation of US trade controls, to which Japan subscribed. They knew it was illegal - they tried to hide it. Was a pretty big stink at the time.

I wrote a paper on technology transfer controls, including some telephone interviews  with some Pentagon people in charge of the program. Low level, of course - who wants to spend time talking to a 22 year old college student?  But my conclusions were that international law was ineffective to stop technology transfer at the strategic level. Those barriers simply drive up costs, but when someone wants something bad enough, they will pay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How?
Toshiba sold huge 5 axis CNC Mills to the Soviet Union in direct violation of US trade controls, to which Japan subscribed. They knew it was illegal - they tried to hide it. Was a pretty big stink at the time.

I wrote a paper on technology transfer controls, including some telephone interviews  with some Pentagon people in charge of the program. Low level, of course - who wants to spend time talking to a 22 year old college student?  But my conclusions were that international law was ineffective to stop technology transfer at the strategic level. Those barriers simply drive up costs, but when someone wants something bad enough, they will pay.
And that's why I still refuse to purchase any Toshiba products, and never will.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
The Sniper pod can generate target GPS coordinates according to LM, manufacturer.

Generating GPS coordinates would allow the laser designator to move on to the next target... And so on. Buffs have pods but any aircraft with a pod could generate coordinates or lase for a Buff munition.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:05:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you not realize that the only reason Putin hasn't done the invasions you ascribe to Hitler is because even under the weakest of US POTUS administrations is because his shit would be pushed in.

Instead he worked around the edges when zero was in office.

Moreover, the Syrian/Russian ISIS effort was almost exclusively cover for striking anti Assad forces.

Russia (and Syria) made immaterial progress on ISIS until Trump/Mattis. Years of Russian alleged efforts... Nine months of Trump/Mattis...
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top