Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The imagery, I laughed!  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
kindly walk over and cock him in his stupid fucking face..
The imagery, I laughed!  
I imagined a cock slap.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:19:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Perfect opportunity to put this in your front yard.

DO IT!!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/383515/4DE9F88D-9011-4B18-ADDA-3015C2B19ACD-456098.JPG
View Quote
This is a ‘Rob my house, I have guns inside’ sign.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:21:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Have your wife kick his ass.

Ever seen a leftist fight?

seriously though he will do something violent and wife needs to be done with
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:23:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You can't fix stupid.

Fuck'em.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We have a very emotional neighbor - we can hear his temper tantrums when he sees his football team lose on TV. He hosts fundraisers for local Democratic candidates. He and his wife marched in Washington DC wearing pink vagina hats.

This morning he bumped into my wife at the gym and told her, loudly and profanely, that school shootings are my fault.
You can't fix stupid.

Fuck'em.
Like, literally cuckold the guy.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:24:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:24:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Maybe you should try and sell him a bumpstock or NRA Life membership?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:25:40 AM EDT
[#7]
You need to live next to people like that with your own range.
When they go nuts, time to go blasting.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:36:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Be careful with unstable Leftist nut jobs.

One of them put Rand Paul in the hospital.

Leftists love to argue and fight. That way they can counter-accuse you of wrong doing. A "he-say--He-say" situation.

They love to spin shit around and then claim they are the victim when in fact they are the instigator of their own shit storm.

If you get one of those signs on your front lawn, get lights and cameras as jack-off is almost sure to steal or vandalize it.

It would be nice to have a compilation of videos documenting his harassment of you and your wife.

"A picture is worth a thousand words".  A video (with sound) is worth 10,000 words.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:40:45 AM EDT
[#9]
If you're such an evil fuck, maybe he should shut his suck.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:45:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She's a really sweet lady who is the product of her environment - NYC. She's scared of guns, scared of the woods, scared of dogs. She's also afraid of her husband's temper, although I don't think he actually puts his hands on her.

The funny thing is that hiking and talking with my wife is having a remarkable effect on her outlook. She's actually gotten comfortable with our Great Danes, and get this: when she had to show a remote parcel as a real estate agent to a guy who made her uncomfortable, she asked me to come along - armed.

I don't want to alienate her just because she's naive. I'd like to educate her and help lead her to reality.

Cherry on top: their two college-age sons want me to take them skeet shooting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why is your wife best friends with a pussy hatter?

She's a really sweet lady who is the product of her environment - NYC. She's scared of guns, scared of the woods, scared of dogs. She's also afraid of her husband's temper, although I don't think he actually puts his hands on her.

The funny thing is that hiking and talking with my wife is having a remarkable effect on her outlook. She's actually gotten comfortable with our Great Danes, and get this: when she had to show a remote parcel as a real estate agent to a guy who made her uncomfortable, she asked me to come along - armed.

I don't want to alienate her just because she's naive. I'd like to educate her and help lead her to reality.

Cherry on top: their two college-age sons want me to take them skeet shooting.
Turn his children against him and convert two more to our side.  Invite them all over for Thanksgiving, after his kids have converted.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:57:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Holy fuck, thanks for reminding me why I come to GD. With all the bullshit gun control stuff, I forgot how downright funny some of you are when your jimmies get rustled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're letting your leftist brother-in-law chase you out of your home? Why not be a man and tell him that unless he wishes to have civil discussions, he's not allowed over. No need to tuck tail and run. Tell your sister she's an idiot for marrying him. Marrying a leftist is nut.
Because I love my sister, is that okay with you tough guy?

Who she chose to marry is her business.

Is that okay with you tough guy?

Holy fuck, thanks for reminding me why I come to GD. With all the bullshit gun control stuff, I forgot how downright funny some of you are when your jimmies get rustled.
Easier to lash out at faceless strangers on a board than stand his ground in his own house. One doesn’t have to be aggressive when countering liberal viewpoints. In fact, in one’s house one could simply let it made known that such discussions are verboten. Plenty of things to talk about besides politics.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:03:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Maybe you should try and sell him a bumpstock or NRA Life membership?
View Quote
Why membership?  I'd bet you could get him on the mailing list without membership.  that's a hard list to get off.  Especially if they have "your" phone number.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 3:07:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Why the fuck has this person's wife been allowed to befriend your wife? I sure as fuck would not allow that buffoonery anywhere near me and my family.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 7:31:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Take one for the team ,OP.  If we ban you, then there will never be another school shooting, right?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:10:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, if someone had done to my wife what you say this piece of shit did to yours, he'd be hitting the dirt.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:16:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yeah, if someone had done to my wife what you say this piece of shit did to yours, he'd be hitting the dirt.
View Quote
My first thought too but I would call the POPO to document that he is an asshole first.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:30:36 AM EDT
[#17]
As a general rule, it is understood around here that if a man has a problem with another man, he talks to HIM.  You NEVER talk to a man's wife about her husband.  And who the hell knows what women do.

Point is... the man addressed the OP's wife because she was the safer route.  He wants to lash out, but lacks the courage to do so directly.

This is a man that will allow you to jeopardize your gun rights when you handle it as a man would.

The only course of action that actually has impact is clear:

Next time you see him around tell him that if he has a problem with you, he needs to come to you and not run to his wife like a coward.   Don't curse him.  Use firm but nonthreatening language.

And walk away.

Everything that the OP has posted indicates that this man is living in his own hell of his mind.  He is unhinged, lashes out, and is damaging himself in the eyes of his own family.  There's no better harm one can do to him than be an example of what he will not and cannot ever be.  May be enough to tip him over.  You don't have to say you'll do anything to him if he speaks to her again like that.  A lion doesn't have to tell you it will eat you for you to steer clear.  It just has to sit there doing lion shit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:28:29 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote
That could be his brother.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top